• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome. I'm really lookin' forward to the one where "they wake up as characters named Jensen and Jared on a show called Supernatural.". The meta episode. Supposed to be a funny one!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Welcome. I'm really lookin' forward to the one where "they wake up as characters named Jensen and Jared on a show called Supernatural.". The meta episode. Supposed to be a funny one!
        Sounds excellent! They handle these episodes so wonderfully...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Sounds excellent! They handle these episodes so wonderfully...
          They do indeed.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for the scan RiG. I was all prepared to scan mine in case you couldn't get it.

I actually found that icon a while back. I've been sitting here trying to graph that equation on my TI-84 Plus, and I'm so bummed. I can only get an essentially straight line. I got clear up to differential equations in math. I should be able to figure this out.

And I have a clarification question: is "Like A Virgin" the same ep that was originally called "How to Train Your Dragon"?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              Thanks for the scan RiG. I was all prepared to scan mine in case you couldn't get it.

I actually found that icon a while back. I've been sitting here trying to graph that equation on my TI-84 Plus, and I'm so bummed. I can only get an essentially straight line. I got clear up to differential equations in math. I should be able to figure this out.

And I have a clarification question: is "Like A Virgin" the same ep that was originally called "How to Train Your Dragon"?
              I have been wondering the same thing, it seems like it's the same ep
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I was just wondering how everyone thought this new storyline with Sam is going to play out. Forgive me if any of my thoughts have already been said, but I've looked at a few threads already and didn't see them...I'm thinking from the end of the hiatus until the season finale, we may see Sam suffering from flahsbacks, seeing bits and pieces of what he went through in the cage. And then in the season finale, something happens to trigger the wall in his mind to collapse, leaving us waiting until season 7 to see exactly what happens to him in the aftermath. I'm curious to hear you guys' thoughts too.

Comment

I agree, a bit far fetched but I think we might see some kind of rendition of Lucifer come out in Sam. Something like while Sam was in the cage Lucifer persuaded him to be more like the devil, kind of like he did when he possessed Sam in Swan Song. Or perhaps Lucifer infused some of himself into Sam's soul and the evil part being kept back by the wall is not only Sam's terrible memories of the cage, but Lucifer himself. Just a bit of speculation, honestly I doubt any of it will come to pass, but it's neat to imagine.
                  Founding member and councilman of The League for the Empowerment of Villainous Inquisitor Laborers
                  Also know as The League of EVIL.

Supporter of the philosophies and practices of the Alterans and the Asgard.
                  Supporter of the Galactic Empire.
                  Supporter of all of Dr. Nicholas Rush's methods throughout all of SGU so far.

"If you immediately know the candle light is fire, the meal was cooked long ago." -Oma Desala
                  "The only moral way to change someone's mind...is to present evidence." -Alteran
                  "We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate but most of all, freedom of will." -Alteran
                  "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
                  "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." -Einstein

Comment

Welcome.

I've been trying on mine for the last hour or so. With now such luck.

Don't know.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm sitting here and I have a similar problem. The straight line was done, when I changed the setting from "Degree" to "Radiar", but the graph still looks upside down. There was also a bracket in the formula missing or too much. So, this is what I got:

Spoiler:

(Photobucket is a major pain in the a... right now. It produces the general tags and puts them on a generated site where I can't copy them from. It also connects to facebook which is even worse, I don't want to share my stuff on facebook)

To be honest, I don't think that this curve is the outcome of some differential equation but just simple guessing, the "1.7/6" alone is cringeworthy for my poor maths teachers soul (it is either a decimal or a normal fraction, but not both). Should I find some spare time somewhere, I'll try to make an own calculation based on a polynomial function.

PS: "Like a Virgin" is "How to train a dragon"!
                      I prefer the dragon!!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        I'm sitting here and I have a similar problem. The straight line was done, when I changed the setting from "Degree" to "Radiar", but the graph still looks upside down. There was also a bracket in the formula missing or too much. So, this is what I got:
                        Thanks! I just had to ditch some of the brackets. I'll see if I can take a pic of it and overlay.
                        sigpic

Comment

I got it! There was a bracket too much
                          Spoiler:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

I used that equation, played with the window, and overlayed it

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

I used that equation, played with the window, and overlayed it

How kinky!
                              sigpic

Comment

I tried that equation and I still can't get it! It says "ERR: WINDOW RANGE"... What is the window range supposed to be and how do I "set" the mode to Radian?

I know I have to press the 'mode' button and then the 'down arrow' to highlight radian but, am I supposed to hit 'graph' in order to select it or something else? Keep in mind I haven't used this calculator in ages so I'm a bit rusty.

Please help!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X