This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never did get around to finishing a design

But some of those were really pretty good. Hard to decide between a few of them.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh no...that's a pity.

Yeah...there are a few good ones in there. Personally I prefer the ones which capture the spooky atmosphere of the show...and showing the guys looking badass and not just their pretty faces.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree with LizzieAnne. The ones that capture the dark and creepy nature of he show are the best. Though the one with both boys and Cas are the best. Are they going to re-release the cover in January? Cause that would be cool. I hope they do.
        sigpic

Comment

Some scoop about the next episode:
          Schemingstar05 (via Twitter) Any spoilers for Supernatural?
          Did you know Supernatural is the best show of 2010? You did? OK, how about some scoop from the first episode of 2011? Hide yo' virgins! A dragon (we're talking a dragon with ginormous wings) is breaking into people's houses and snatching up local girls wearing purity rings. For those who are interested in the cool monster factor of demon-hunting, this will be the episode for you. If you just want to see Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) working together and everything returning to sunshine and puppy dogs…maybe not the episode for you.
          Source: http://de.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...#ixzz1A3VIsqQW
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

So no sunshine and puppy dogs... I think the recent brotherly angst can get quite a bit more dramatic now that Sammy has his soul back.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
              So no sunshine and puppy dogs... I think the recent brotherly angst can get quite a bit more dramatic now that Sammy has his soul back.
              I concur
              sigpic

Comment

I can almost bet on the final scene of the Season ends up being Sam's Soul going nuts

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                  I can almost bet on the final scene of the Season ends up being Sam's Soul going nuts
                  That would be so sad. Sam has really been through the ringer enough.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

There is something you might want to be surprised, so I put it in spoilers, even though it's the spoilerthread

Question: Any new stuff on Supernatural? —Christy
                    Ausiello: As you may or may not have heard, a late winter episode will obliterate the fourth wall by transporting Sam and Dean to an alt-uni where they are actors named Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki starring in a cult TV show called Supernatural.
                    Spoiler:
                    Wait, it gets wink-winkier: In this other dimension, Sam/Jared has a wife — and it’s none other than Padalecki’s real-life bride (and former ‘Supe costar) Genevieve Cortese!
                    http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/ask-au...use-glee-more/
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      There is something you might want to be surprised, so I put it in spoilers, even though it's the spoilerthread

Especially with that last little part, that episode will probably be enormously funny, yet slightly confusing. I can't wait! I wonder where in the season it will be.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

I can't wait for the episode!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Me neither. And I thought that Misha was kidding when he told in an interview some time ago that they were breaking the fourth wall in a way which was never done before.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Dang, I'm out of the loop and slow on the uptake...as well as a page behind. I just saw the spoiler via Superwiki's twitter.

I wonder where in the season it will be.
                            According to Ausiello: "Late Winter"

Please take this survey and put our fandom (and SPN) on top!
                            http://twitter.com/SuperWiki/status/22429528290762753
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

I couldn't help but chuckle at the questions that asked if I'd voted in campaigns or polls for the show

But that girl is taking on a massive undertaking. I guess she's devoted to television entertainment as a whole.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney
                                OMG! OMG! OMG! Supernatural won the People's Choice award for favorite scifi/fantasy show!!! OMG!
                                YAY!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X