Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Supernatural spoilers seem to be few and far between. Any chance you have any new ones to share with us? —Judy
    Ausiello: Season 6 will revolve around Dean’s new life as loving husband to Lisa and doting father to Ben. I kid! I made a funny! Here’s the real answer to your question: Despite the domestic situation Dean found himself in at the end of last season, exec producer Eric Kripke assures me that Supernatural will continue to be about the Winchester brothers “on the road together.” That said, Kripke confirms that “Dean’s situation creates all sorts of angst and conflict. The question [we'll be] exploring is, How can you be a hunter when there are actually people that you care about? I think we will mine it for all of the emotional angst and conflict that we can. But [Lisa] is not — nor is anyone — going to be riding in the backseat of the Impala with Sam or Dean.”

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...-supernatural/

Comment

Finally some good news. And that goes for what Kripke said in the interview as well. I think they're on the right track for S6.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yep..sounding very good...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          Question: Supernatural spoilers seem to be few and far between. Any chance you have any new ones to share with us? —Judy
          Ausiello: Season 6 will revolve around Dean’s new life as loving husband to Lisa and doting father to Ben. I kid! I made a funny! Here’s the real answer to your question: Despite the domestic situation Dean found himself in at the end of last season, exec producer Eric Kripke assures me that Supernatural will continue to be about the Winchester brothers “on the road together.” That said, Kripke confirms that “Dean’s situation creates all sorts of angst and conflict. The question [we'll be] exploring is, How can you be a hunter when there are actually people that you care about? I think we will mine it for all of the emotional angst and conflict that we can. But [Lisa] is not — nor is anyone — going to be riding in the backseat of the Impala with Sam or Dean.”

Yay! Sounds good! I'm looking forward to it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

I knew that I had faith in them for a good reason.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I knew that I had faith in them for a good reason.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler pictures from the first episode, and a small set report, too. Some lucky gals happened to live right around where this was filmed:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/sup...otos-18th.html
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Azazel back?

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Spoiler pictures from the first episode, and a small set report, too. Some lucky gals happened to live right around where this was filmed:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/sup...otos-18th.html
                    Nice pics. I can't wait for Supernatural to come back.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Azazel back?
                      At least the guy who played him.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Season 6 Poster

Click for bigger version.

Comment

Sera Gamble was asked what can we expect from S6?

"We're not treating season 6 entirely as a one off season. There's no reason to believe that season 6 would have to be the final season, and the mythology that we're creating is not a mythology would have to end. Really, this is not going to be any different than any past season, we'll plan for a season finale and also plan for a series finale. That's what we've done every single season."

I wonder why the S6 poster has early Sam and Dean and not how they are now? Very strange.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Sera Gamble was asked what can we expect from S6?

"We're not treating season 6 entirely as a one off season. There's no reason to believe that season 6 would have to be the final season, and the mythology that we're creating is not a mythology would have to end. Really, this is not going to be any different than any past season, we'll plan for a season finale and also plan for a series finale. That's what we've done every single season."

I wonder why the S6 poster has early Sam and Dean and not how they are now? Very strange.
                            Could it just be fan made?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Could it just be fan made?
                              Nah, fans would use a proper picture, especially of Sam, it's CW who sticks with the old S1 promo shots.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Misha Collins kinda doesn't talk about S6 ^^

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X