X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    I hate the bashing.
    Ahhh...oklie doklie...I'd not clicked on the link yet. That's why I asked what was wrong with the comments before I looked.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      What worries me is that host of recurring characters. That's a totally new drift. I like it better when the boys deal with new people every time. It would be weird to have them surrounded by a whole bunch of people who know what they're doing.
      Doesn't worry me as much as the bunch of dead characters coming back. I guess we will see some "apple-pie"-Dean background and that comes with the recurring characters.

Also: I think that "Joey" is a casting call for Ben
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

What worries me is that host of recurring characters. That's a totally new drift. I like it better when the boys deal with new people every time. It would be weird to have them surrounded by a whole bunch of people who know what they're doing.
        Exactly. Corin Nemec as a COUSIN??! Yes, because adding cousins to a show always works out real well. This is now getting quite worrisome. So far, every spoiler I've read I've been like, "What? *sigh* Ok, I'll wait and see what happens. I guess I could live with that.". I can't think of the last time I read a spoiler I actually got excited for, as opposed to being resigned to.

Comment

I have a lot of faith in these guys. I still think this season will be great.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I have a lot of faith in these guys. I still think this season will be great.
            As do I
            sigpic

Comment

We got rid of nearly every recurring character, so it's quite normal that some new one find their way into the SPN-verse. It's just the whole "relative" thing which sounds superfluous.

But I still hope that we get something like the roadhouse where we got three very cool recurring characters.

My imaginary going havoc: maybe this branch of the Winchester family has absolutely no clue what their relatives are doing and the boys have to pretend to be just normal guys. I'd like to see that! OK, not for more than one episode, but still.

Edit: PS: But I am not so keen on having Corin Nemec as a cousin. I wasn't a fan of Jonas Quinn, so I hope that this guy can act and that this cousin is totally different.
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                We got rid of nearly every recurring character, so it's quite normal that some new one find their way into the SPN-verse. It's just the whole "relative" thing which sounds superfluous.

But I still hope that we get something like the roadhouse where we got three very cool recurring characters.

My imaginary going havoc: maybe this branch of the Winchester family has absolutely no clue what their relatives are doing and the boys have to pretend to be just normal guys. I'd like to see that! OK, not for more than one episode, but still.

Edit: PS: But I am not so keen on having Corin Nemec as a cousin. I wasn't a fan of Jonas Quinn, so I hope that this guy can act and that this cousin is totally different.
                He'd be ok...I'm sure...
                sigpic

Comment

One thing I'll give SPN credit for, is they aren't afraid to re-direct when they realise something isn't working. They dropped Jo as a serious love interest when they saw she wasn't 'hitting', they burned down the Roadhouse when they realised that Jo, Ellen, and Ash were good, but the idea of a bunch of hunters all sitting around cleaning guns? Not so much. And after all the fan outrage about Bela, they saw that they made a mistake in the way they developed her character and killed her off as well.

So if the new additions work well with the story, AND the fans, then more power to 'em! I would love to be proven wrong in my misgivings. But if not, it's good to know they aren't afraid to admit (and correct) their mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    One thing I'll give SPN credit for, is they aren't afraid to re-direct when they realise something isn't working. They dropped Jo as a serious love interest when they saw she wasn't 'hitting', they burned down the Roadhouse when they realised that Jo, Ellen, and Ash were good, but the idea of a bunch of hunters all sitting around cleaning guns? Not so much. And after all the fan outrage about Bela, they saw that they made a mistake in the way they developed her character and killed her off as well.

So if the new additions work well with the story, AND the fans, then more power to 'em! I would love to be proven wrong in my misgivings. But if not, it's good to know they aren't afraid to admit (and correct) their mistakes.
                    Very true...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
                      Do the fans really want Sam though? Don't get me wrong I know the show is about the brothers, but how great was that episode with Dean and Cas teamed up while Sam was off being a bus boy?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Yeah, very funny.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Exclusive: 'Supernatural' boss on why he stepped down and what's coming up (hint: monsters!)

A new Friday time slot isn’t the only major change facing Supernatural as it heads into its sixth season (beginning Sept. 24). Series creator Eric Kripke—whose five-season-long end-of-days-themed arc came to a close last May—is stepping down as day-to-day showrunner in favor of an advisory role. (Longtime EP Sera Gamble has been tapped to succeed him.) In the following Q&A, Kripke sets the record straight about the reason he relinquished his top-dog status, and previews the “undiscovered country” at the heart of the show’s top secret second act.

continues:
                              http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...on-6-spoilers/

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                                Exclusive: 'Supernatural' boss on why he stepped down and what's coming up (hint: monsters!)

A new Friday time slot isn’t the only major change facing Supernatural as it heads into its sixth season (beginning Sept. 24). Series creator Eric Kripke—whose five-season-long end-of-days-themed arc came to a close last May—is stepping down as day-to-day showrunner in favor of an advisory role. (Longtime EP Sera Gamble has been tapped to succeed him.) In the following Q&A, Kripke sets the record straight about the reason he relinquished his top-dog status, and previews the “undiscovered country” at the heart of the show’s top secret second act.

continues:
                                http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/...on-6-spoilers/
                                Sadness But I'm sure the show will go on and be just fine!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X