Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I WANT THAT MEAL!
    You notice the (brand) name Jensen on a box for a clock radio at the grocery store and can't help the goofy grin the spreads across your face.
    It was very tasty, I have to say. The barmaid was an Spn fan too, and even though the till receipt said 'L Texan', she said 'one Jensen comin' up' *daydreams about Jensen for lunch*

Hehe, I want one of those!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    When you point out to your 4-year old the good looking Mustang and she says, "But it's not cool like Dean's car." Good girl!
    Awww bless her!!

When you DO THIS to your Google home page.
    Can't see it

When you make things like these...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...Z/LOL-SPN2.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

That's so cool!

When you give your kids Dean's skull bracelet and Mary's charm bracelet for Christmas.
      That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        It was very tasty, I have to say. The barmaid was an Spn fan too, and even though the till receipt said 'L Texan', she said 'one Jensen comin' up' *daydreams about Jensen for lunch*
        That's a nice change. Everybody I've ever met, when I mention Spn or Jensen they go 'What?? Who??'

That's awesome!
        Well, they are hard core fans - almost as hard core as your daughter.

When you buy a second boxed set with another region code only for the specials, and because you don't want to carry your own across the Atlantic every time you visit your parents there.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

That's a nice change. Everybody I've ever met, when I mention Spn or Jensen they go 'What?? Who??'
          LOL well there's a bit more background to the story, but let's just say that a giggling fangirl trying to keep a straight face, is easily spotted by another! I've been to that particular bar a couple of times and heard people talking about Spn... they're all younger though!

.... when you have most of S5 stored on your phone's memory card!

sigpic

Comment

LOL well there's a bit more background to the story, but let's just say that a giggling fangirl trying to keep a straight face, is easily spotted by another! I've been to that particular bar a couple of times and heard people talking about Spn... they're all younger though!

.... when you have most of S5 stored on your phone's memory card!
            Ah, okay. So it wasn't quite 'cold turkey'.

And since this is the first time I see you - CONGRATS ON YOUR MILESTONE!!

When you fail to finish the book you're supposed to read for book club because you've been reading too much fanfiction.

sigpic

Comment

Do you have a screenshot? All that shows up for me is a white page with a search box and some football/soccer scene at the top.
              I don't, sorry. I'll try to get one...

Aaw, those are adorable. Are these your own cats?
              No. They are pictures of cats I found on the lolcat website with captions on them already...I just re-captioned them with an SPN twist. My cats are bigger...and cuter.

When you give your kids Dean's skull bracelet and Mary's charm bracelet for Christmas.
              Love it!

Barmaid? Boy, I'm really feelin' American here. We don't have "barmaids", we have waitresses...and waiters. I love the way she put it..."one Jensen comin' up". Awewsome.

Can't see it
              Sorry. I'm gonna see if I get a screen shot of it for you guys.

When I saw this pic I just couldn't resist the In My Time of Dying ref.

EDIT: And here's that screen shot guys...
              Spoiler:

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 13 June 2010, 07:40 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

No. They are pictures of cats I found on the lolcat website with captions on them already...I just re-captioned them with an SPN twist. My cats are bigger...and cuter.
                Oh, okay. But you do have cats.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney;11604882[B
                EDIT:[/B] And here's that screen shot guys...

Wow, that's gorgeous, RiG!

I only have this gif running in a corner of my screen, where I can click it away if somebody - read hubby - should pass behind me. Does that count as obsessed?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../JensenGUH.gif
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 September 2010, 04:16 AM. Reason: IMG tags changed to url on gif.

sigpic

Comment

Little One is playing with my 5-year old nephew, Sammy, today. She keeps getting up in his face and yelling, "Rise n' shine, Sammy!!" a la Mystery Spot. I finally pulled out the episode to show Sammy why she was acting so crazy!

Comment

Little One is playing with my 5-year old nephew, Sammy, today. She keeps getting up in his face and yelling, "Rise n' shine, Sammy!!" a la Mystery Spot. I finally pulled out the episode to show Sammy why she was acting so crazy!
                    You've raised her right!

...your favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that you happened upon SPN on the hotel TV.

...your least favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that because your little sister was with you, you couldn't watch it.

Sig by me

Comment

Oh, okay. But you do have cats.
                      Yes, I do.

Thanx! I'm kinda partial to it myself.

I only have this gif running in a corner of my screen, where I can click it away if somebody - read hubby - should pass behind me. Does that count as obsessed?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../JensenGUH.gif
                      Oh, it definitely counts! And...GUH!

Until the other day I had no idea what that was from. I'd been watching SPN convids on youtube and one fan asked Jensen to say "Rise and Shine, Sammy!", he did and I was like, What is that from? What episode? Thank goodness I was paying attention the last time I watched Mystery Spot!

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                      You've raised her right!
                      She certainly has!

...your favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that you happened upon SPN on the hotel TV.
                      Cool.

...your least favorite part about your South Dakota vacation is the fact that because your little sister was with you, you couldn't watch it.
                      Boo!

I'm surprised you didn't mention Bobby. Singer's Salvage Yard is in South Dakota after all. I would have been on the look out for salvage yards if I was in South Dakota. There's my obsessed fan bit for the moment. Gotta go, be back later.
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 June 2010, 06:29 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

You download a new word game for your phone and every time you get the letters to spell "Dean" or "colt", you !!

Comment

Your doctor moves and her office is now located on Winchester Road. You giggle every time you have an appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                            Your doctor moves and her office is now located on Winchester Road. You giggle every time you have an appointment.
                            Nice!!! Have a pic?

Boo!
                            I know!!! I was about ready to go knock on someone's door to ask if I could watch with them.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Bobby. Singer's Salvage Yard is in South Dakota after all. I would have been on the look out for salvage yards if I was in South Dakota. There's my obsessed fan bit for the moment. Gotta go, be back later.
                            Really??? Cool!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for it! Any idea where in SD?

Sig by me

Comment

...you see graffitti that says 'Jared - she loves you and has a crush on you' and can't help but think of JP!

Sig by me

Comment

You keep a running tally during the day of how many Impalas you see...even if they're the new, less cool ones!

Comment

Working...
                                X