Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    Hee hee. I know this one! Last year, driving to the Stargate convention in Chicago, I passed by multiple Dean's Dairy delivery trucks, a Jensen Auto Sales, and Winchester Subs!!
    Wicked!

you get a kick out of the fact that Jared's name on The Gilmore Girls was Dean.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
      ...you see a restaurant named Sam's, then later a jeweler's called Jared's, and find it very hard to keep your mind on shopping.)
      Hee hee. I know this one! Last year, driving to the Stargate convention in Chicago, I passed by multiple Dean's Dairy delivery trucks, a Jensen Auto Sales, and Winchester Subs!!
      Not many shops with names like that here in Germany - but when I first heard about the site 'Just Jared' I assumed that it was run by a Sam girl...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Wicked!

you get a kick out of the fact that Jared's name on The Gilmore Girls was Dean.
      That's is quite a coincidence!

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Not many shops with names like that here in Germany - but when I first heard about the site 'Just Jared' I assumed that it was run by a Sam girl...
        Yeah, I don't get that.

That's is quite a coincidence!
        Yup.

you forget to bring your SPN book to work to read on your break and are more than a little put out. Yeah, yesterday I forgot it and was sooooo miffed!

you bring your SPN book with you to work to read on your break(s) and you secretly think of it as bringing Dean and Sam with you to work. Yeah...guilty.

your dying to get the Dean Winchester calendar you saw online at creation's website. Oh yeah!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

You get annoyed that the SPN novels are short enough to finish in a day. Then you have to wait months for the next one. (and hope it is written by someone who actually knows the show!)

Comment

On business trips you choose your restaurants according to whether or not they offer free internet access, so you can check up on what's happening on the threads.

sigpic

Comment

-You see everyone's forum posts on your phone, and get antsy waiting until you can get online so you can jump into the conversation.

-Summer schmummer, you can't wait for Fall to relieve this horrible SPN withdrawal.

Comment

-You see everyone's forum posts on your phone, and get antsy waiting until you can get online so you can jump into the conversation.

... when you have a meal called 'The Hot Texan' and giggle all the way through it!

sigpic

Comment

I WANT THAT MEAL!

You get annoyed that the SPN novels are short enough to finish in a day. Then you have to wait months for the next one. (and hope it is written by someone who actually knows the show!)
                  I've read three SPN novels and they took me longer than a day to read them. Then again, I was reading them at work...during my 15 minute breaks so...yeah. I've got one of the latest, The Unholy Cause and this one is written by someone who knows the show. They interviewed the guy in the official SPN magazine. It's a really great book!

You notice the (brand) name Jensen on a box for a clock radio at the grocery store and can't help the goofy grin the spreads across your face.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I WANT THAT MEAL!

I've read three SPN novels and they took me longer than a day to read them. Then again, I was reading them at work...during my 15 minute breaks so...yeah. I've got one of the latest, The Unholy Cause and this one is written by someone who knows the show. They interviewed the guy in the official SPN magazine. It's a really great book!
                    It's been the first one I was REALLY happy with! I stayed up until something like 4:00 in the morning reading it! I'm hoping he writes more.

When you point out to your 4-year old the good looking Mustang and she says, "But it's not cool like Dean's car." Good girl!

Comment

It's been the first one I was REALLY happy with! I stayed up until something like 4:00 in the morning reading it! I'm hoping he writes more.
                      4 in the4 morning? WOW! I'm hoping too.

When you point out to your 4-year old the good looking Mustang and she says, "But it's not cool like Dean's car." Good girl!
                      Very good girl!

When you DO THIS to your Google home page.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

When you drive by old crappy motels and you check the parking lot for a '67 Impala....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                          When you drive by old crappy motels and you check the parking lot for a '67 Impala....
                          Heh, I'd do that too.

Since we're on a new page I'll repeat mine...

When you DO THIS to google.

And I'll add...

When you make things like these...

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

When your elderly parents know your obsession so well, THEY see an old Impala at a car show and take a picture for you!

Comment

Originally posted by crichiel View Post
                              when your elderly parents know your obsession so well, they see an old impala at a car show and take a picture for you!
                              Awesome!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Since we're on a new page I'll repeat mine...

When you DO THIS to google.
                                Do you have a screenshot? All that shows up for me is a white page with a search box and some football/soccer scene at the top.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney;11594830And I'll add...

When you make things like these...

[url
                                http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/LOLZ/LOL-SPN.jpg[/url]

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...Z/LOL-SPN2.jpg
                                Aaw, those are adorable. Are these your own cats?

When your elderly parents know your obsession so well, THEY see an old Impala at a car show and take a picture for you!
                                That's so cool!

When you give your kids Dean's skull bracelet and Mary's charm bracelet for Christmas.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X