Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    I'd be eternally grateful if anybody who has access to both the TV guide special and a scanner could post those four pages here or on the spoiler thread - for those of us who can't get their hands on that magazine.
    What she says! *makes a puppy face*
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      What she says! *makes a puppy face*
      I'd be eternally grateful if anybody who has access to both the TV guide special and a scanner could post those four pages here or on the spoiler thread - for those of us who can't get their hands on that magazine.
      Uh...I have the magazine (obviously) and a scanner... I'd be happy to provide you with those pages!

EDIT: As soon as I get my scanner working. Shouldn't take long...
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 24 July 2010, 01:50 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Uh...I have the magazine (obviously) and a scanner... I'd be happy to provide you with those pages!
        Thanks - you're a star!

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

When you need to stay home and rest, but instead drive to not one, but two different stores to find a TV Guide that someone () told you had a SPN article in it.

And sorry, guys, I DON'T have a scanner.

Comment

Thanks - you're a star!

Okay, I had to re-install my printer (after I located the appropriate disk) because of the problems I had with my computer and having the hard drive wiped so... re-installation is now complete and I have already scanned the first two pages. Sorry for the hold up.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...you go through all this so you can scan and post an SPN article from a magazine for your fellow obsessed fans to enjoy.

Back to scanning I go!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, here ya go!

From the TV GUIDE COMIC-CON SPECIAL

S6 spoilers here!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, I had to re-install my printer (after I located the appropriate disk) because of the problems I had with my computer and having the hard drive wiped so... re-installation is now complete and I have already scanned the first two pages. Sorry for the hold up.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...you go through all this so you can scan and post an SPN article from a magazine for your fellow obsessed fans to enjoy.

Back to scanning I go!
                Lucky for us outside the US then that you're obsessed! Can't thank you enough, all that work really went well above and beyond the call of duty, and it's greatly appreciated! Hope I can repay the favor some time. *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Lucky for us outside the US then that you're obsessed! Can't thank you enough, all that work really went well above and beyond the call of duty, and it's greatly appreciated! Hope I can repay the favor some time. *hugs*
                  Aw, shucks, ma'am. Tweren't nothin'. *hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you Rig, that is really great work! *hugs*
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      Thank you Rig, that is really great work! *hugs*
                      You're welcome. *hugs*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi,
                        I am getting there with getting involved with the threads.. eventually.

I wanted to thank you for taking the time out to do this.

As someone who hardly ever watched SPN till a few months ago ( yes I know.. dont even go there, what can I say? Guilty.)

I have taken on a new lease of life I have my SG1 / A and now SPN, actually it was because of a certain person in my D/V thread that got me hooked with her enthusiasm (LMJ) .

but , better late than never, and I am doing catch up on the eps, um, as well as FF with D/V and SPN annnd YT.
                        Alot to do, but when the kids are at school, I am free ( except now the school holidays are on..)

Space x

Back to scanning I go!
                        sigpic
                        Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                          Hi,
                          I am getting there with getting involved with the threads.. eventually.

As someone who hardly ever watched SPN till a few months ago ( yes I know.. dont even go there, what can I say? Guilty.)

I have taken on a new lease of life I have my SG1 / A and now SPN, actually it was because of a certain person in my D/V thread that got me hooked with her enthusiasm (LMJ) .

but , better late than never, and I am doing catch up on the eps, um, as well as FF with D/V and SPN annnd YT.
                          Alot to do, but when the kids are at school, I am free ( except now the school holidays are on..)

Space x
                          Welcome Space!

I too haven't been watching SPN all that long. I was watching it when it first came on but wasn't as into it as I am now. Things (GW, other shows) proved a great distraction for me, but, I'm here now. Thanks to TNT for acquiring the syndication rights (I was so excited when I saw the adverts) this past year I've seen the light, in the shapes of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki and discovered my new favorite TV show obsession. This show is very easy on the eyes.

I tuned in to the CW to see the new episodes (season 5) in time to catch the last half of the season. Now, with the exception of a few season 2 and season 5 episodes, I'm all caught up. Having the DVD's (S1, 3 and 4) help. I also watch an episode on-line now and then.

I'm glad you've decided to join the fun! And, boy are theses threads fun.

You're very welcome.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

...you can't stop listening to various and hilarious SPN ringtones from this site.

...you keep a copy of the tv guide comic-con special magazine at your work station ...open to a pic of Dean/Jensen just so you can ogle it all day.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

You see a fast food place called 'Dean & David' and feel an overwhelming urge to scratch out the second name and replace it with 'Sam'...

sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Wasn't sure where to post this. Closest thread would be here because I guess it shows my obsesssion that the little one knows the show this well to make these kinds of comments at age 4:

Watching a fanvid on YouTube this morning that included a quick flash of Bobby in the hospital in Sympathy For The Devil.

Her: What happened to Bobby?
                                Me: Demons got him.
                                Her (in a puzzled, and indignant voice): But Bobby's tough!

Comment

Working...
                                X