No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and old (better quality) promos. Caps will follow.

Spoiler for size
    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics!!

Comment

Glad you like'em! Here are the caps from Monster Movie:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More caps

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And the last few

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Found it! I knew this thread has to be around here somewhere Cool pictures!

I think it´s a sin to choose a favorite in Supernatural, cos they are both great but...I am usually for the older guys but I don´t think any of those fits into it. Jensen is only few years older than me and Jared - is it me or he gets more sexy every season? I swear, when I saw him open the door in a first episode of S4, I made a little "aww" noise
              He has a great smile, and a grrrreat body

I will try to find some photos and post them. I don´t have any - I am a begginer with Supernatural and with Jared.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                Found it! I knew this thread has to be around here somewhere Cool pictures!

I think it´s a sin to choose a favorite in Supernatural, cos they are both great but...I am usually for the older guys but I don´t think any of those fits into it. Jensen is only few years older than me and Jared - is it me or he gets more sexy every season? I swear, when I saw him open the door in a first episode of S4, I made a little "aww" noise
                He has a great smile, and a grrrreat body

I will try to find some photos and post them. I don´t have any - I am a begginer with Supernatural and with Jared.
                Welcome! Glad you found it!

I wouldn't want to choose between the brothers/actors either. I just love them both! And I agree, Sam has definitely grown up since season 1. He does not only look older, he also behaves that way.

And since Jared latest movie will be out on DVD November 11th, a few pics and the trailer. I really wanna see this one!

The Christmas Cottage Trailer

sigpic

Comment

New pics from the scream awards

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    Welcome! Glad you found it!

Thanks! I would like to see this movie, too. He looks funny in that hat! And cute, too

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

True. I think he's just too adorable with that hat!
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the best photos imo Click for bigger picture.

Comment

Love this pic of him! Nice hair, awesome smile and great shirt.

Here some new (and one old, better quali) promos.

Spoiler for size.
                          Spoiler:

Caps are next.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here are the caps from last night's ep.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic