• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*pops head in* *sees pictures* oh my... he really is hot!!!! *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      *pops head in* *sees pictures* oh my... he really is hot!!!! *thunk*
      Welcome in here! Yepp, he's not only cute, he's hot, too. Let me prove it to you

sigpic

Comment

heiliges Kanonenrohr... why didn't i come over sooner??!! maybe i should make me a jared clone too...

Comment

You could have one of my clones but since you didn't appreciate my Jensen cloning results... Told ya he's hot!
          sigpic

Comment

now this scares me xD but you hopefully never tried to mix jared and jensen? ..though... that's an interesting idea...

Comment

Synapse! Brilliant idea!
              sigpic

Comment

aren't there computer programs which show you how a baby of two people would look like? i don't want them to have a baby just curious how a jansen-jared-mix would look like xD

Comment

I think there are. But I don't know how to get a hold of one...

My best guess for now is some like papa Winchester

sigpic

Comment

he is so hot!!! *must not join the papa winchester thunk thread* *be strong* you know what would make a thunker's life much more easier? having a thunk-thread for all Winchesters

Comment

Don't tell me! You know how many thunk threads I'm in? Lost count! Well, 10 to be exact.
                      sigpic

Comment

hmm... I don't have that many. try not to thunk too many guys at once. confuses me

and some eye candy

Comment

It's not that hard, honestly! Take Criss for example. How can I look at him and not thunk?!

And that's pretty much how it works with all my threads

Yummy! *thud*
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah, you might be able to do that. xD but I can't - I like to focus my attention to not too many guys at once - though it's really hard sometimes.

and know what? please don't kill me - but I browsed through the net looking for a fun program to mix faces. well i found one which I would have to buy, so I chose to do something different. VW has a program on their page to "make a baby" - and i made it - with Jensen and Jared. I am NOT a slasher, just wanted to know how the lucky creature would look like shich has best of both one's genes. put the cap in spoilertags, some other thunkers might not want to see it
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Cute baby! Any particular reason Jensen is the mom? XD
                              sigpic

Comment

umm i think you might have asked the same question if I put Jared as the mom in there. Nooo particular reason but one: I hjad to give in the mom first and Jensen is still so dominant in my head that he was chosen xD. But Jared is seriously catching up

Comment

Working...
                                X