• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was my birthday yesterday Twins

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
      It was my birthday yesterday Twins
      Sorry, didn't know.

Even if belated, my Birthday wishes are no less sincere, emo_brat! I hope you had a wonderful day spent with good food and dear friends around you. *giga-hugs*

Here's my present for you
      Spoiler:

And his mega-watt smile that brightens every room (sorry small and blurry )

The other pics are for everybody to drool over

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

awh thanks Twins *giga-hugs*

Comment

I'm in the mood for a couple of 'Jus in Bello' caps. You ready to join?

(I think everybody has already watched this episode but I still don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't watched it so far, therefore the 'Jus in Bello' pic spam will begin inside the spoiler tags.)

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

I'm ready to join! Love the caps! Mind if I throw in some pics?

sigpic

Comment

awh how adorable please

Comment

Absolutely thunkworthy first picture, Jenova!

And since it's been a little quiet in here the last few days, I'm eager to jumpstart the thread with a couple of caps and pictures.

Speaking of a captive audience...
                Spoiler:

My pleasure... nay, my privilege
                sigpic

Comment

phitty

Comment

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been around for a while RL got crazy again, and then my internet connection wasn't behaving. Everything seems to be good now though...thankfully.

Just want to say I've really been enjoying all the pics you all posted!! I love the ones from the Supanova con in Australia.

I hope we'll get some new pics when the boys attend Comic Con in a few weeks.

Originally posted by shepps_hot View Post
                    The Jared pictures are soooo hot, love him in Supernatural....I'm watching it right now...
                    Welcome to the thread!! Can't argue with that Which episodes are you up to now?

Anyway I've done quite a few picspams since I visited last. Let's see...
                    Um...there are too many links for me to add, so just go here to see the new ones. I think I haven't posted Nightshifter through Folsom Prison Blues here yet. But you can see them over there. Hope you like.

I also made some new artwork. Here are the icons:

And these were originally supposed to be LJ headers... I guess they can be used for anything, lol

And here is a banner version

Comment

Those are great, Jess! My favourite is the 'squishy' one

*hums* "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...."

Oh no...

Comment

Loving the pic's Jess very nice Sorry I haven't been on laterly I got banned off the comp

Comment

Great work, Jess! The first header is just awesome!

Picspam?

sigpic

Comment

OMG the poses how nice does he look *feints*

Comment

Wow, amazing pics and icons/banners! They gave me such a humble feeling when I peeked into this thread.

I know I've been long gone (again) but I'm just too busy at the moment. And you know it's getting really pathetic when you don't even find the time to thunk properly. *sigh*

Anyway, I've finally, finally been able to catch up on all of season three. Yippie!!! Despite all misgivings I've seen and read on various sites, I have to admit that I liked the season a lot, not better than the second season but definitely great. Still, I think the strike had an enormous effect on the storylines, the difference between the episodes before and after the strike were palpable. On one or the other occasion I felt Sammy's emotional arc and reactions were like a revelation and really what I had hoped for when it came to Dean's deal.

Now after having watched all episodes, I rethought my favourite episode. I'd say it's 'Long Distance Call' with 'Mystery Spot' a close second. After that probably 'Supernatural Christmas'.

Now a few weeks back I told you I realized that I didn't have any pictures of 'Hunted'. So I managed to amend this, and here I am.

Sit tight for some major Sammy cuteness (but possibly not nearly as much as in the previous post That was so adorable!)

Spoiler:

Pimp the limp, guys!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Those are great, Jess! My favourite is the 'squishy' one

*hums* "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...."

Oh no...
                                Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
                                Loving the pic's Jess very nice Sorry I haven't been on laterly I got banned off the comp
                                Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                                Great work, Jess! The first header is just awesome!

Picspam?
                                Thanks so much guys! I'm glad you like them

Picspam! Ooh, yes, please!! I love those pics, Jenova... especially the first and last one. He looks so mirthful... bless him

((((Twinny)))) That's ok, I know the feeling.... I feel so bad when I can't even get to thunk. I was hoping to come back again this past weekend, but then I started feeling ill and wasn't online much Still not feeling too well but I have a doctor appointment on Thursday so hopefully I'll see what's going on and how to resolve it.

Yay, you got to see the rest of S3! Yeah, A Very Supernatural Christmas and Mystery Spot were definitely among my favorites. I think the writer's strike did mess things up quite a bit. They had to push things that they wanted to address that season into next season and had to take less time to address Dean's fate than they wanted to.

I'm just hoping that we won't have an actor's strike. A shortened S3 was bad enough, I'd hate to have the same thing happen to S4. Although I've read that it doesn't seem very possible. Here's hoping!

I love your Hunted picspam! He is majorly cute in this one, esp. in the first 3 pics!

I've got a couple of new picspams to share, too...

What Is And What Should Never Be

All Hell Breaks Loose, Part 1 (tissue warning!)

A few previews

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X