Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    Ah, thank you, Jenova and JessM!

I watched 'Simon Said' today, so take a good guess as to what my pic spam will consist of...

Regarding that ep, I still laugh at JP's comment in an interview/special when he said he enjoyed 'Simon Said' very much but it was possible that his perception was a bit jumbled from the meds he was on while shooting because he'd had surgery on his arm right beforehand. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ilies/hehe.gif
    Just gotta love the man for answers like that!
    You're quite welcome!

Yay!!! I love the Simon Said piccies

I remember that interview! LOL... that was priceless. I can imagine how he must have felt while they were shooting that one - I broke my arm last summer and was pretty loopy from all the meds they gave me. Did you see the behind-the-scenes pic from that episode where he's standing in the background wearing large sunglasses and two pink hair ties in his hair? It's the last pic on this page

I loved Andy too... I felt so bad about what happened to him in AHBL. I heard that Gabriel Tigerman (the guy who played him) is going to be appearing in a con with Jared next month. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say about Andy.

Hmm, can't remember if I've posted this pic yet or not:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      You're quite welcome!

Yay!!! I love the Simon Said piccies

I remember that interview! LOL... that was priceless. I can imagine how he must have felt while they were shooting that one - I broke my arm last summer and was pretty loopy from all the meds they gave me. Did you see the behind-the-scenes pic from that episode where he's standing in the background wearing large sunglasses and two pink hair ties in his hair? It's the last pic on this page

I loved Andy too... I felt so bad about what happened to him in AHBL. I heard that Gabriel Tigerman (the guy who played him) is going to be appearing in a con with Jared next month. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say about Andy.

Hmm, can't remember if I've posted this pic yet or not:

Oh. My. Gods. WTF?

Greatest. Behind-the-scenes. Pic. Ever.
      sigpic

Comment

Outch, that pic really hurts Great find, JessM! Did you notice that he is not even wearing trousers (at least not some that go over the knee)? And I didn't even look at that on purpose. While resizing the pic to have a look at the whole thing, I just thought, "What's that flesh-coloured thing behind Jensen Ackles? - Oh, Jared Padalecki's legs." He almost looks like he just stepped out of the shower.

Spoiler:

Do you believe me when I say that I snurched this pic only because I liked the way the pocket on the jeans was stiched?

Liked his expression in Jus in Bello when they get caught
        Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Outch, that pic really hurts Great find, JessM! Did you notice that he is not even wearing trousers (at least not some that go over the knee)? And I didn't even look at that on purpose. While resizing the pic to have a look at the whole thing, I just thought, "What's that flesh-coloured thing behind Jensen Ackles? - Oh, Jared Padalecki's legs." He almost looks like he just stepped out of the shower.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...cs/Whatis8.jpg

Do you believe me when I say that I snurched this pic only because I liked the way the pocket on the jeans was stiched?

Yes, I believe you! It indeed looks awesome!

I love this shirt! It really suits him! He should wear shirts like this one more often on the show.

Young Jared pic

I always thought 'Gosh, how cute is that guy?' when I watched GG
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Oh. My. Gods. WTF?

Greatest. Behind-the-scenes. Pic. Ever.
            Heeheehee! Isn't it!

Thanks! lol, I found it quite a while back and it was driving me crazy because I couldn't tell which ep it was from. This was before the SN Media site came back up. I thought it was so funny and I was trying to figure out what he was doing there I thought he was just being his silly self but I bet the pain meds from his arm probably made him a bit loopy as well.

Speaking of which, here is proof that mixing pain meds and alcohol is NOT such a good idea:

Spoiler:

(this was at the CW Launch Party... he had been interviewed that morning and said he was having a root canal that afternoon... on top of the broken arm... ooh boy)

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p.../Route6661.jpg
            I do! Because I agree... I love the way that looks

Oh Jenova, I love that young Jared pic I didn't really watch Gilmore Girls when it was on, but one of my friends did. She always said he was cute (and now she watches SN too ).

Comment

Heeheehee! Isn't it!

Thanks! lol, I found it quite a while back and it was driving me crazy because I couldn't tell which ep it was from. This was before the SN Media site came back up. I thought it was so funny and I was trying to figure out what he was doing there I thought he was just being his silly self but I bet the pain meds from his arm probably made him a bit loopy as well.

Speaking of which, here is proof that mixing pain meds and alcohol is NOT such a good idea:

Spoiler:
              http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...atural/047.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...atural/049.jpg

(this was at the CW Launch Party... he had been interviewed that morning and said he was having a root canal that afternoon... on top of the broken arm... ooh boy)

I do! Because I agree... I love the way that looks

Oh Jenova, I love that young Jared pic I didn't really watch Gilmore Girls when it was on, but one of my friends did. She always said he was cute (and now she watches SN too ).
              I loved GG Unique sense of humor, cute Jared and some shippiness Perfect for me

sigpic

Comment

My friend suggested I watch some GG episodes... I couldn't find them on tv but I did manage to watch some clips of Jared from the episodes and I thought he was so cute in it. Did you like him better with Rory or with Lindsey?

I love these piccies...such a cutie

There are some new pics of him with Sandy at a movie premiere.... right here.

Comment

My friend suggested I watch some GG episodes... I couldn't find them on tv but I did manage to watch some clips of Jared from the episodes and I thought he was so cute in it. Did you like him better with Rory or with Lindsey?

I love these piccies...such a cutie

There are some new pics of him with Sandy at a movie premiere.... right here.
                  I like him better with Rory! I'm probably one of the few people that think that R/D was the only OTP I wouldn't say I didn't like Rory with Jess (Milo Ventimiglia *thunk*) but Dean was my fave!

Thanks for the link! Love the pix! And his hair
                  How tall he is...

sigpic

Comment

Y'know what? I'm not ashamed to admit that I liked him with Rory too. Again I didn't watch the show much when it first aired, but not long ago I got reacquainted with it in..er...another means. And watching it again I just thought they were so cute together. I've been to places where people loved Rory and Jess a lot more and were just hating on poor Dean.

I love that promo piccie of them... I think that was from his last season before he started doing Supernatural.

No problem! I know, he is so tall... I keep wondering what it would be like if I met him in person. I'm a whole foot shorter than him lol, the hair is amazing isn't it? I like it long, although a bit more layered like he usually has it on Supernatural... but I am just nitpicky

A banner I made for another SN forum I visit:

Comment

A banner I made for another SN forum I visit:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...smbanner3a.jpg
                      Wow, what an amazing banner, JessM! That's IMHO definitely one of the best you've ever made. *thumbs up*
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Aw, thanks so much Twinny! I'm glad you like it I've been doing a lot of experimenting with my graphics programs... want to try making a new Sam wallpaper soon. I have an idea or 2 for Mystery Spot.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Supernatural/047.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...atural/049.jpg

Ups, the look on Jensen Ackles' face speaks volumes.

Thanks for all the terrific pics you two have posted! And I too like his quite long hair. I hope their hairstylist from Supernatural won't have a field day when they start filming again...

Love your pic with JP and JA, Jenova! They really look "brotherly" in that photograph.

I only watched two or three eps of Gilmore Girls, and all of which were when Jared Padalecki was already gone from the series, so I don't really know about him being cute with the character of Rory. But he sure looks great in the old pics.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the terrific pics you two have posted! And I too like his quite long hair. I hope their hairstylist from Supernatural won't have a field day when they start filming again...

Love your pic with JP and JA, Jenova! They really look "brotherly" in that photograph.

I only watched two or three eps of Gilmore Girls, and all of which were when Jared Padalecki was already gone from the series, so I don't really know about him being cute with the character of Rory. But he sure looks great in the old pics.

Spoiler:
                            snip
                            I loved this episode! The girl was nice. Do you know the bloopers for this ep? She was in one ep only and half the bloopers are with her

Nice siggy, JessM!
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...rovenance1.jpg
                              It sure does... looks like he's saying "Uh, no, I don't even know who this crazy guy is..."

You're welcome! Hehe, I remember when Room 401 started airing, a lot of people at this Sammy forum I belong to were saying they hope he keeps it like that for SPN... then some of them got disappointed when the promo pics for #3x01 came out and he had the Sammy hair again.

Not sure if I've posted this one yet...but I love the look on his face here...

Spoiler:

I loved this episode! The girl was nice. Do you know the bloopers for this ep? She was in one ep only and half the bloopers are with her

Nice siggy, JessM!
                              Thanks Jenova!

Oh yeah, I liked Sarah too. LOL, I loved the bloopers from that episode. The scene where they were battling the little girl and it starts getting really windy..in the blooper from that scene a piece of paper hit her in the face..Heh, poor girl

Comment

Oh yeah, I liked Sarah too. LOL, I loved the bloopers from that episode. The scene where they were battling the little girl and it starts getting really windy..in the blooper from that scene a piece of paper hit her in the face..Heh, poor girl
                                Of course I know the season one bloopers! I had already found them before I ever ordered my season one box. In fact, the extras were one major reason for me to purchase the US DVD box instead the British one because the European box set didn't have the extras; and since my dear DVD player is region free...

I'm totally with you two, I also liked Sarah very much. I even tend to think that I like her better than Jess. She was really beautiful, charming and had balls (if you know what I mean ), the fact she went with the boys for the salt and burn, I admired her for embracing that new reality and not shying away from it. Sarah and Sam were a matched pair and looked cute together. I really loved Dean's line of "Sam, marry that girl!" And if it wasn't for the looming fate over Sammy's head, I totally believe he would still consider visiting her again and see what becomes of it. (Plus, I'd love to see the look on her Dad's face! I'm sure he'll freak out when 'that beggar' pays his daughter another visit.)

If they really shorten JP's hair again, I hope he still manages better than what I read in one fanfiction in which Dean asked of Sam as dying wish on his second to last day that he wanted Sammy to go and cut his hair. lol Dean just wanted to see if Sam would really do it, and he did, though he passed out on the chair. But Dean saved him from the buzzcut in the last moment and told him that it was just a joke. I really think Dean would be so mean as to dare his kid brother to do that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X