Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    That's okay. I'll do some fic searching this weekend and I'll probably find it. Even if I don't the idea sounds pretty cool.

And I totally agree - Sammy's puppy look is irresistable!

Hmm... that may have given me another fan art idea... "the power of the puppy".... tee hee
    Great idea with the "power of the puppy", JessM! I can't wait to see what kind of gem you'll make of it. You're always so talentive and creative with this art thingy.

And good luck with the Scavenger Hunt for the fic, although I wouldn't exactly say that you've missed something in your life if you don't find it. IMHO it was okay, nice even, but nothing special.

Just because I was clearly running out of 'new' pics to post, I did a bit of snurching over at supernatural.tv. So enjoy!

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Aw... thank you so much, twinny! I'm glad you like my art... that means a lot.

Think I'll make a banner or wallpaper out of that.

I'm always on the lookout for new SPN fic. And there are a lot that I've been planning to read, but haven't had the chance yet. Thank goodness for weekends.

Love the picspam as usual Especially that last pic of Jared from the con last weekend. I'd so love the chance to see him in person.

Comment

Love the picspam as usual Especially that last pic of Jared from the con last weekend. I'd so love the chance to see him in person.
        Yes, JessM, the pics from the con are really cute. I was a bit smack talking about him not having seen the hairdresser since they stopped filming because it's quite long, but I honestly have to say that I really like this hairdo. Am I a weirdo for liking his hair?

I'm not so sure whether I'd be interested in seeing any of them on a convention one day, I'm always afraid the guys aren't half as nice when met in person than they appear to be, so I'd rather keep my illusions over reality. You know, I don't care about the actors or their private lives as long as they know how to behave in public.

Apropos new pics, I haven't shown you all of my new "acquisitions" yet.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Aw! Nah, I don't think you're a weirdo because I really like it too! Did you ever see his hair when he was hosting Room 401? It was sort of like that, but it was a lot straighter. But I like it here better.

Love the pic spam!!

I have a new wallpaper to share:

Comment

Aw! Nah, I don't think you're a weirdo because I really like it too! Did you ever see his hair when he was hosting Room 401? It was sort of like that, but it was a lot straighter. But I like it here better.

Love the pic spam!!

I have a new wallpaper to share:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...ral/samwp2.jpg
            Oh my, what a wonderful wall for 'Everybody Loves a Clown'. I so felt for poor Sammy's pain! It was extremely heart-wrenching when he told Dean that for all he knew, their dad died thinking Sam hated him. That really weighs one down. Both boys suffered deeply from the sudden loss but just didn't know how to comfort each other instead of both of them dealing with their pain on their own.

Yes, I think I once caught glimpse of JP's hairdo (or better "hair-no-do") in a preview for 'Room 401' although I never watch something like that, too scary for my liking. I think I wouldn't be able to sleep for a whole week if I watched that. From what I saw of 'Room 401', with his hair in the face, JP positively looked kinda like a mop if you know what I mean.
            So I completely agree that I like his hair much better on the con pics. And I'm very glad to hear I'm not the only basket-case who is crazy about a person's hair. To my mind someone's hairdo expresses so much about them, how they see themselves or would like to see themselves.

Anyway, I guess pics are always welcome!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad GW forums are online again. I was seriously suffering from thunk depriviation over the last two days/nights!
              But now I can and again as much as I want! *loves me piccies*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                Oh my, what a wonderful wall for 'Everybody Loves a Clown'. I so felt for poor Sammy's pain! It was extremely heart-wrenching when he told Dean that for all he knew, their dad died thinking Sam hated him. That really weighs one down. Both boys suffered deeply from the sudden loss but just didn't know how to comfort each other instead of both of them dealing with their pain on their own.

Yes, I think I once caught glimpse of JP's hairdo (or better "hair-no-do") in a preview for 'Room 401' although I never watch something like that, too scary for my liking. I think I wouldn't be able to sleep for a whole week if I watched that. From what I saw of 'Room 401', with his hair in the face, JP positively looked kinda like a mop if you know what I mean.
                So I completely agree that I like his hair much better on the con pics. And I'm very glad to hear I'm not the only basket-case who is crazy about a person's hair. To my mind someone's hairdo expresses so much about them, how they see themselves or would like to see themselves.

Anyway, I guess pics are always welcome! [/SPOILERS]
                Thanks so much! There was so much angst in that episode, from both Sam and Dean. And what Sam said at the end was pretty heart-wrenching; admitting he isn't all right and then adding that neither is Dean.

LOL - "hair-no-do"... that's great. It just wasn't "Sammy" hair... it almost looked like it'd been straightened too. Do you have any opinion on the whole "bangs [or "fringe"] vs. no bangs" debate? I know people who feel very strongly on that issue, lol

Love the two pic spams! I really love his face in that scene in BDABR. Poor guy was just so unlucky in that ep... Heh.

I also love that black and white pic... I think that is from his Gilmore Girls days. He was very pretty back then too.

I've got a few piccies here too...

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL - "hair-no-do"... that's great. It just wasn't "Sammy" hair... it almost looked like it'd been straightened too. Do you have any opinion on the whole "bangs [or "fringe"] vs. no bangs" debate? I know people who feel very strongly on that issue, lol

Love the two pic spams! I really love his face in that scene in BDABR. Poor guy was just so unlucky in that ep... Heh.

I also love that black and white pic... I think that is from his Gilmore Girls days. He was very pretty back then too.

I've got a few piccies here too...
                  lol, I really didn't know there was even a debate about his bangs! When I read your post, I laughed heartily about that fact. (No offence ) I tend to think that I like Sammy's hairdo from Season two onwards better, with the longer hair and no fringe. But the thing is, I like it most when his "no-fringe" hangs in his face, when his bangs are parted but not completely out of his face if you know what I mean, very much like in that first pic you posted.

But I'm also fine with the hairdo in this promo pic for "Supernatural".
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm just not too fond at all about his hair in 'Hell House' when he glues the beer bottle to Dean's hand (too short) or the one from the Season one promo pics with his hair relatively short and completely straight. That one looks totally off to me, at least for "Supernatural".

Apropos straightenend out, I have absolutely no idea whether the straight or more "fluffy" hair is the more natural hairdo. I haven't watched "Gilmore Girls" but have seen one or the other pic from that time in this thread. Besides "Supernatural" I've only seen him in that episode of "Emergency Room" by chance, a long time ago. But I actually remembered him from that ep when I read his credits included "ER", probably because I really liked the sub-plot with him and James Belushi, who played his father.

As for the b/w picture, I always assumed that had been his official promo shot when he started his acting career. But I don't know really, was just a thought, and a fitting picture I guess. And you certainly won't hear me deny your statement about him being handsome, both now and then. But on the older pics I never would have guessed his true age. He looked so much younger then. He's really become more of an adult in recent years. I mean look at the pilot episode and then watch 'All Hell Breaks Loose'; the difference is startling.

The only REAL turn-off for me is a five o'clock shadow or more on him! That's about the time I go running. No offence, but the guy has such a baby face, facial hair looks absolutely odd on him. IMHO it just doesn't fit his appearance.

Wow, I didn't even realize I was that obssessed with his hair etc... lol Now you know the full extent. *hides in corner*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Nice piccies! May I add a picspam too?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                      lol, I really didn't know there was even a debate about his bangs! When I read your post, I laughed heartily about that fact. (No offence ) I tend to think that I like Sammy's hairdo from Season two onwards better, with the longer hair and no fringe. But the thing is, I like it most when his "no-fringe" hangs in his face, when his bangs are parted but not completely out of his face if you know what I mean, very much like in that first pic you posted.

But I'm also fine with the hairdo in this promo pic for "Supernatural".
                      Spoiler:
                      http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/SPN/SammyPics/Sammy2.jpg
                      I'm just not too fond at all about his hair in 'Hell House' when he glues the beer bottle to Dean's hand (too short) or the one from the Season one promo pics with his hair relatively short and completely straight. That one looks totally off to me, at least for "Supernatural".

Apropos straightenend out, I have absolutely no idea whether the straight or more "fluffy" hair is the more natural hairdo. I haven't watched "Gilmore Girls" but have seen one or the other pic from that time in this thread. Besides "Supernatural" I've only seen him in that episode of "Emergency Room" by chance, a long time ago. But I actually remembered him from that ep when I read his credits included "ER", probably because I really liked the sub-plot with him and James Belushi, who played his father.

As for the b/w picture, I always assumed that had been his official promo shot when he started his acting career. But I don't know really, was just a thought, and a fitting picture I guess. And you certainly won't hear me deny your statement about him being handsome, both now and then. But on the older pics I never would have guessed his true age. He looked so much younger then. He's really become more of an adult in recent years. I mean look at the pilot episode and then watch 'All Hell Breaks Loose'; the difference is startling.

The only REAL turn-off for me is a five o'clock shadow or more on him! That's about the time I go running. No offence, but the guy has such a baby face, facial hair looks absolutely odd on him. IMHO it just doesn't fit his appearance.

Wow, I didn't even realize I was that obssessed with his hair etc... lol Now you know the full extent. *hides in corner*
                      LOL!! No offense taken, believe me! It was something I'd happened upon at a few of the Supernatural sites I lurk/post at. I usually get obsessed with hair myself but I found the whole thing amusing. I think I'm a bit more like you, though I like the hair from late S1 straight through S2 better than he had it early S1 (was a bit too short for my liking). I quite like the hair in that promo pic too (the one you posted, not the S1 pic... I found that a bit off myself, like someone attacked him with a straightening iron or something, lol).

I think the fluffy hair might be more his natural hair. From what I've seen he appears to have wavy hair that might appear wavier depending on what the weather is like (I have wavy hair myself and whenever it gets very humid my hair tends to look fluffier or curl up a bit). On the S1 DVDs there is an extra called "A Day in the Life of Jared and Jensen," and it shows him getting his hair done in the trailer. I think the hairdresser had a straightening iron, but I'm not sure.

Hee hee, I must sound so ridiculously obsessed. Anyway, that b&w picture I think was from a photoshoot from 2003... I can't remember if it was just an agency photoshoot or something else, but I remember seeing that it was from 2003. He does look so much younger. I think one reason he looks quite a bit older now (apart from the fact that he IS older now, LOL ) is because he's bulked up a bit. I read an interview where he said he and Jensen would do a lot of weight lifting starting in S1.

Oh and I agree - not a big fan of the facial hair. There were a couple of pics of him and Jensen at some event early in the summer. They both had quite a bit of facial hair ... not my favorite pics of them.

All that said - love the latest piccies you've posted! Yours too, Jenova! Please join in anytime!

Comment

Me loves fluffy hair And his cute smile!

sigpic

Comment

Caps for episode 9

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More caps

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Still more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And the last few

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jenova Synthesis; 03 February 2008, 03:33 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X