Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Aww, Jared looks so sad in that last pic... maybe I should cheer him up
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
      ^Aww, Jared looks so sad in that last pic... maybe I should cheer him up
      Oh, please do, Battera! But don't forget to send us a few pics to drool over.

P.S.: Paris, I really love your new siggie!
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Hey all, just happened upon the Jensen thunk thread a while ago and I'm glad there's one for Jared too. I love them both in Supernatural but I have an extra soft spot for Sammy... not just because of how sweet he is, but also in a very shallow way.

I bring with me a few Sammy icons... posted a couple of them over in the SPN thread but thought I'd post them here too. They're all from season 3 so I have them in spoiler tags just to be safe.

Hope you like

Spoiler:

Comment

Brilliant icons, Jess! Laughed myself silly at the 'Power of Pout' one.

You know I also have such a soft spot for Sammy. I really like that he dares show his feelings while Dean always thinks he has to be cooler than a fridge. I actually happen to think that the guys who don't deny their feelings are stronger than those who play it cool because they give a da** about supposedly manly behaviour. I think that's also one of the main reasons I adore(d) Carson so much in Atlantis.

What do you say I also join in the fun posting a few pics?

Also from 'Bad Day at Black Rock'
          Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, twinchaosblade! I'm glad you like them Yeah, there are times when Sammy gives me such inspiration

Very true... I guess, like Carson on Atlantis, he provides much of the heart. True Dean comes out with some funny lines (that always make me crack up, lol) but ... there's something about Sammy.

(and he gets some funny lines too, although not as expected as Dean's... so that makes them even more priceless to me sometimes ).

Ooh, thanks for the pics!! Heh, I loved him in that episode. (spoilers for 3.03 just in case)

Spoiler:
            That scene in the restaurant... his uncomfortable face just complements Dean's grin so well, lol

And of course the "I lost my shoe!" scene, with the pout. He looked about 5 years old there! Awwwww.

Comment

Hi thunkers I have some yummy pics of Jared. I hope you like it.

Last edited by Mrs.Sheppard; 29 November 2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Sheppard View Post
                Hi thunkers I have some yummy pics of Jared. I hope you like it.
                Spoiler:

Hi there For some reason I can't view any of the pics on my computer When I click on the spoiler tags it just shows empty space. Maybe it's just my computer at work... hopefully they'll show up on my home computer.

Comment

Spoiler:

I'm sorry. I don't know why the pics can't view. I hope these photos will view.
                  Last edited by Mrs.Sheppard; 29 November 2007, 11:02 AM. Reason: Forget something.:D

Comment

That's okay I see them all now. Thanks for posting them!!
                    Very thunkalicious pics

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      That's okay I see them all now. Thanks for posting them!!
                      Very thunkalicious pics
                      Indeed! Me likes them veeeery much

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, nice piccie there, Jenova!

Made another batch of Sammy icons last night. Most are from S3 (#3.02, 3.06 and 3.07 especially) so I'm putting them in spoiler tags just to be safe.

The 2 non-spoilery ones are from Dead Man's Blood. Hope you like

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                          Ooh, nice piccie there, Jenova!

Made another batch of Sammy icons last night. Most are from S3 (#3.02, 3.06 and 3.07 especially) so I'm putting them in spoiler tags just to be safe.

The 2 non-spoilery ones are from Dead Man's Blood. Hope you like

Spoiler:
                          Wow, well done!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ah, pics from House of Wax premiere! I love them

I made a whole bunch of Sam icons a short while back. I posted a few of them here, but most of them are new.

They're here in my LJ.

A couple of teasers:

Comment

Working...
                                X