Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed sounds good. Night, Pit!

Hey, move over, I want to cuddle.

Can't we do that in your bed? It's bigger.

No, I like nice and close...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Well in THAT bed I'd have no problems with the cuffs.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Geez, it's tumbleweedy again in here. I totally blame the Hellatus for this. I WANT NEW EPS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!! *pulls self together* Ahem, maybe some BTS double thunk will stir things up a bit.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

All I can say after my catch up:

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

Right I have a quandary. Season 4 region 2 box set, are they or are they not meant to have the bonus features. Want to buy them but not going to buy region 2 if theres no bonus features. I know people have had problems where a website said they did and on receiving them they discover its parts 1 & 2 with not a bonus feature in site. Has this been remedied?

Your help is much appreciated. Dont want to waste my money.

Comment

Afternoon Pit Dwellers!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Well in THAT bed I'd have no problems with the cuffs.
              We need to get you a new bed then!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Geez, it's tumbleweedy again in here. I totally blame the Hellatus for this. I WANT NEW EPS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!! *pulls self together* Ahem, maybe some BTS double thunk will stir things up a bit.

Wow! I'll take those two (or is that four ) please... guh!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
              Right I have a quandary. Season 4 region 2 box set, are they or are they not meant to have the bonus features. Want to buy them but not going to buy region 2 if theres no bonus features. I know people have had problems where a website said they did and on receiving them they discover its parts 1 & 2 with not a bonus feature in site. Has this been remedied?

Your help is much appreciated. Dont want to waste my money.
              Ahhh, the wonderful S4 box set saga.... it should be sorted, but it depends who you buy from - the last I heard, Amazon.co.uk had got it right now, but tbh it's all up in the air. I still have the one without the special features as I didn't know how long I was going to have to wait.... plus I got a 25% discount in the end!

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Ahhh, the wonderful S4 box set saga.... it should be sorted, but it depends who you buy from - the last I heard, Amazon.co.uk had got it right now, but tbh it's all up in the air. I still have the one without the special features as I didn't know how long I was going to have to wait.... plus I got a 25% discount in the end!

Sorry I can't be more helpful!
                Thats what amazon writes on its page:

Note: Dear customers, we have been advised by the distributors of Supernatural Season 4 Complete that this title will unfortunately not contain the advertised Special Features. Also note that the episode numbers on each disc is potentially incorrect too.This has affected a minimal amount of stock however. For further information, please contact Warner Home Video customer care number on 0207 984 6480, where a representative will arrange to send the correct replacement discs.
                http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...pf_rd_i=468294

Doesn't sound like sorted in the way we want it.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

I bought my box on Amazon.co.uk, got the featureless box, sent it back, got another one, featureless again. I have contacted Warner, or lets say tried to contact them, I still haven't got an answer. I'd say buy R1 if you can. Seems to be less trouble
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    I bought my box on Amazon.co.uk, got the featureless box, sent it back, got another one, featureless again. I have contacted Warner, or lets say tried to contact them, I still haven't got an answer. I'd say buy R1 if you can. Seems to be less trouble
                    How incredibly frustrating. I never understand why the sets should be done differently depending on where you purchase them. I actually had issues with some Stargate discs. I was frustrated that there were more special features on some of the Region 4 (Australian) discs. Plus the only convention-type Q&A DVD (with Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge) that I could find anywhere online was a Region 2 disc. I finally just bought a region-free DVD player.

stars, that was a beautiful batch of bts double-thunk, by the way! Thanks for that!

Comment

Urgh, what a load of hassle... anyone would think we're trying to pay them money and expect to get what we pay for or something... oh wait, we are!!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      How incredibly frustrating. I never understand why the sets should be done differently depending on where you purchase them. I actually had issues with some Stargate discs. I was frustrated that there were more special features on some of the Region 4 (Australian) discs. Plus the only convention-type Q&A DVD (with Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge) that I could find anywhere online was a Region 2 disc. I finally just bought a region-free DVD player.

stars, that was a beautiful batch of bts double-thunk, by the way! Thanks for that!
                      That's what a most of my Aussie friends do, the region free - makes life a whole lot easier. It's worth thinking about!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

That's what a most of my Aussie friends do, the region free - makes life a whole lot easier. It's worth thinking about!
                        Definitely was worth it for me. The last one I got was around $80 new on eBay. More than a plain old DVD player, but not bad. Plus, I've had a couple of discs people have made for me, that SHOULD be playable in my super-dee-duper-play-anything-that's-region-1 DVD recorder....and they didn't work ...but they did in the region free one! That's also why I keep both of them hooked up to the tv at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                          Definitely was worth it for me. The last one I got was around $80 new on eBay. More than a plain old DVD player, but not bad. Plus, I've had a couple of discs people have made for me, that SHOULD be playable in my super-dee-duper-play-anything-that's-region-1 DVD recorder....and they didn't work ...but they did in the region free one! That's also why I keep both of them hooked up to the tv at all times.
                          Sounds like a plan then!

Some BUABS...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hmm nice His hair looks wet. Very nice
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm nice His hair looks wet. Very nice
                                Glad you like!