Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

I went into HMV earlier and asked one of the staff how many complaints they'd had about it - he rolled his eyes and said 'just a few' I told him about all the problems and he said the last batch they had in seem to have been OK and they haven't had any brought back, so that sounds good. He did say he's going to wait a few week before he buys it though, just to make sure. We ended up having a good old chat about it, and he asked me which one I fancy, who I watch it for... I said isn't that was a bit presumptuous? That people can like the programme despite of who's in it... he laughed, said it was great... and then that he wouldn't turn Jensen down!! The look he got off his colleague was priceless, and he just stood there laughing, going 'what?' ... what indeed, a man of taste if you ask me!!

Sounds promising, I might just get them from hmv, at least its easier to return them and I can ask first if they do have the special features or not.

I hate these long hiatus'. New Spn was about the only thing I had to look forward to during the week. Good thing I still have scrubs.

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      I know you do hon, but you need to get into those books so I can officially start calling you Bones!! *huggles*

*sniff* lovely pic
      I'm trying! If only I had to knw about bones and forensic medicine only, but there is so much other stuff! *sigh*

More sad Dean

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        More sad Dean
        OMG! I fall apart everytime I watch this scene.

Any of you see the YT video when he and Jared are talking about this scene, I think at an Australian con? (again techno-idiot here, I don't know how to post links, but maybe I'll try for this one ).

Jensen was saying how with a scene this intense your body just takes over and he was so emotional he had that hiccuping-crying thing going on. And Jared said that afterwards Jensen had to walk away and the crew was asking him (Jared) if Jensen was all right and he had to tell them, "No. He's all right. It was just an intense scene, give him a minute. He needs time to walk it off." Awww...

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post

Any of you see the YT video when he and Jared are talking about this scene, I think at an Australian con? (again techno-idiot here, I don't know how to post links, but maybe I'll try for this one ).

Jensen was saying how with a scene this intense your body just takes over and he was so emotional he had that hiccuping-crying thing going on. And Jared said that afterwards Jensen had to walk away and the crew was asking him (Jared) if Jensen was all right and he had to tell them, "No. He's all right. It was just an intense scene, give him a minute. He needs time to walk it off." Awww...
          No, don't think I've seen this. If you could post the link, that would be great. You can just post it as it appears in the URL line at the top - it's what I do too - GW does the rest.

I only remember Jensen talking about the scene when Sam is dead, and that he told Kim Manners he didn't think he had it in him to do that shoot more than a couple of times. So Kim kicked everybody off set who didn't absolutely have to be there, and they wrapped it in two shots or so.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            No, don't think I've seen this. If you could post the link, that would be great. You can just post it as it appears in the URL line at the top - it's what I do too - GW does the rest.

I only remember Jensen talking about the scene when Sam is dead, and that he told Kim Manners he didn't think he had it in him to do that shoot more than a couple of times. So Kim kicked everybody off set who didn't absolutely have to be there, and they wrapped it in two shots or so.
            I can´t imagine how tough that must be to act in front of a dozen (or more so) people all standing around

Thanks for the pics, everybody.
            One week down, another 8 to go... *sniff*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
            picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I found this one on YT (keywords Jensen, con and crying seems to have worked): Jared and Jensen - Acting process and crying Not sure if it's the one you meant but they talk about said moment.
              sigpic

Comment

I found this one on YT (keywords Jensen, con and crying seems to have worked): Jared and Jensen - Acting process and crying Not sure if it's the one you meant but they talk about said moment.
                Thank you, sweetie! That's the one!! I had just found it in my bookmarks and was about to try and link it, but you saved me from having to learn something new! Whew!!

Comment

Thank you, sweetie! That's the one!! I had just found it in my bookmarks and was about to try and link it, but you saved me from having to learn something new! Whew!!
                  You're welcome If you want to learn how to post links just say the word and I'll show you
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                    I can´t imagine how tough that must be to act in front of a dozen (or more so) people all standing around

Thanks for the pics, everybody.
                    One week down, another 8 to go... *sniff*
                    You gotta be totally un-selfconscious to do that. I'm sure it helps if you know your character so intimately as these do. They probably get to the place where they are these fictitious people.

GAAAHH, don't remind me. For the spoiler fans in here, there's a promo for 5.11 (thanks, Iolanda, for posting the link in the spoiler thread!) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV4TumNbCf0

Thanks for the link, Jen, that was one I had not seen before. OMG, what was Jared smoking before he went on that stage? Too funny how he was bouncing around.

sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*

Sorry I wasn't about yesterday guys, I'll catch up later... love all the pics, and I'll look forward to watching the link!

*huggles Pit and runs off*

sigpic

Comment

*bumps thread*

sigpic

Comment

Bedtime picspam!

sigpic

Comment

YUM, lovely caps, Queen! And bedtime sounds good. Night, Pit, and sweet dreams everybody!

sigpic

Comment

Night! *grabs Jensen and runs to bed*

sigpic

Comment

Nobody around? Awwwwwwwww =(

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X