Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey iolanda! Am lurking mostly lately

Nice pic!
    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
    Save Our Seeker!
    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      Hey iolanda! Am lurking mostly lately

Nice pic!
      What San said!

'm eatin'

Yes, we can see that Pic! At least you're here though!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        What San said!

Yes, we can see that Pic! At least you're here though!
        *looks over Pics shoulder and raises eyebrow*

Whatcha eating?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          *looks over Pics shoulder and raises eyebrow*

Whatcha eating?

Anything I can get my hands on, I'm starving. Queen made me go out with the other clones... with no breakfast!!

I didn't make you ....

Hey Kady, how you doing?

sigpic

Comment

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/t...N218_179-1.jpg

Anything I can get my hands on, I'm starving. Queen made me go out with the other clones... with no breakfast!!

I didn't make you ....

Hey Kady, how you doing?
            Awww shucks Pic!! Well Pic, you're always welcome at my place if you want something to eat!!

Hey Queeny! I'm fine, just got Sky Digital put into my room! Woohoo! Now it looks like i'm not gonna budge from my room!!
            Last edited by Kady; 06 December 2009, 06:34 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Awww shucks Pic!! Well Pic, you're always welcome at my place if you want something to eat!!

Hey Queeny! I'm fine, just got Sky Digital put into my room! Woohoo! Now it looks like i'm not gonna budge from my room!!
              LOL, I don't tend to lend my clones out... but they do slip away occasionally, so there may be a knock at your door yet!

Wahey, did you get Sky+ ? That is THE best invention ever... I love it!!

*headdesk* still eating....

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I don't tend to lend my clones out... but they do slip away occasionally, so there may be a knock at your door yet!

Wahey, did you get Sky+ ? That is THE best invention ever... I love it!!

*headdesk* still eating....

Well, i tend to be one of those people who mothers everyone who enters the house, so trust me, your clones are gonna get spoilt by me whether they like it or not!

Not Sky+, not yet but the techniction has connect me to a Sky+ wire incase i change my mind so it'll be easier when i DO change my mind! Can't believe i've finally got a working TV in my room! Woohoo!!
                sigpic

Comment

Well, i tend to be one of those people who mothers everyone who enters the house, so trust me, your clones are gonna get spoilt by me whether they like it or not!
                  I'm sure they'll love that!

Not Sky+, not yet but the techniction has connect me to a Sky+ wire incase i change my mind so it'll be easier when i DO change my mind! Can't believe i've finally got a working TV in my room! Woohoo!!
                  LOL, you'll change your mind, but in the meantime tv in bed is the best!

OK, I suppose I should apologise to the other Jason/Ronon girls in here that this post is in the Pit not the Playground. My previous 11 have been in there, so I thought it was fair that Jensen/Dean got this one!

Apologies fot the different sizes!

sigpic

Comment

More picspam!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Just letting y'all know that I still live.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Nobody around? Awwwwwwwww =(

Deliberate re-post since it's from the last page. Guuuhhhh, bedroom eyes AND fingers - a sure winner there!

I'm sure they'll love that!

LOL, you'll change your mind, but in the meantime tv in bed is the best!

OK, I suppose I should apologise to the other Jason/Ronon girls in here that this post is in the Pit not the Playground. My previous 11 have been in there, so I thought it was fair that Jensen/Dean got this one!

<regretfully snipped for volume>

Apologies fot the different sizes!
                        No apologies necessary - not with this kind of uber-thunk! *fans self* Oh, and before I forget...

CONGRATS ON 12,000 POSTS, QUEEN - YOU ROCK!

Yes please, more of this! *drools uncontrollably*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Just letting y'all know that I still live.
                        Thanks for the update, Sal. Glad to know you're still alive and kicking. Some neck to keep you here?

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Queen, it is a great pic and you can Jensen's lovely eyes. Are they green for they look green?!

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            CONGRATS ON 12,000 POSTS, QUEEN - YOU ROCK!
                            Thanks! *huggles* And purple too... you're a good 'un!

Intentional re-post of this one... anyone else think he looks kinda vampyric here, or is that just my wishful thinking? Pardon the pun!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            Queen, it is a great pic and you can Jensen's lovely eyes. Are they green for they look green?!

<snipped for time>
                            Mmm, love the picspam!

Yep, his eyes are green - unlike any green I've ever seen, but green nonetheless!! They do look slightly hazel on occasion though, I suppose it's the lights!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Yes, they are. I always thought green eyes was a myth, but I stand corrected. Unfortunately the color doesn't come out that well in the caps, but on the TV screen it's uncanny.

Thanks! *huggles* And purple too... you're a good 'un!

Intentional re-post of this one... anyone else think he looks kinda vampyric here, or is that just my wishful thinking? Pardon the pun!
                              Sometimes I remember such small details.

His eyeteeth do look rather pointy in this one. And that neck would have any vampire salivate at the mouth.

Maybe not vampiric, but at least he looks... dark in this one.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Evening Pit!

Yes, they are. I always thought green eyes was a myth, but I stand corrected. Unfortunately the color doesn't come out that well in the caps, but on the TV screen it's uncanny.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_426.jpg
                                Guh! Lovely pic!! *drools*

Sometimes I remember such small details.

His eyeteeth do look rather pointy in this one. And that neck would have any vampire salivate at the mouth.

Maybe not vampiric, but at least he looks... dark in this one.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN204_589.jpg
                                Guh again! Gorgeous neck (I particularly like the moles, though not as much as *that* mole ) ... did it just get hotter in here? *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X