Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another Dean video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeV0...v_PNiegHQHarJL
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Feeling too lazy to break up the quotes.

So:

1. Yes to the Impala, too. Love that sexy, growly engine. Goes well with his sexy, deep voice.
      Indeed.

2. Cell phones--probably those monthy access ones. Throw enough cash at a problem and it goes away, usually.
      Right. Why didn't I think of that?

3. Yup, people often surprise me. On the internet, it's so impersonal, though, that I like to be sure I make that caveat if I sound on the edge of obnoxious or insane or something. And yes, it happens often enough.
      Well, it's a good thing that you do that. And, yes, the internet can be impersonal.

4. S & D to keep me safe. **sigh** I might volunteer to go back to that place.
      I would love for them to keep me safe. Specially since the creeper incident last year.

5. I've never seen DA, either. Guess I'll have to see if it's on Netflix when I'm done with Supernatural.
      Oh, you so have to see it! Jensen was in (all of) Season 2 except for one episode, "Harbor Lights". And, he guest starred in one episode in Season 1, "Pollo Loco", you have to watch that one episode before watching Season 2 as they reference what happened in that episode.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      well....the roof wasn't falling in and the floors are stable so I guess that counts as "reasonable"
      Still slow going.....only the kitchen is set up.....but I am hoping to knock out a lot today! Wish me luck!
      Good luck!!!

thank you! and thanks!
      You're welcome! And, welcome!

I agree.....we have a rooof.....and A/C so we are blessed!
      I have no A/C.

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Woo! He can make this good girl go bad any day!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Supernatural graces the cover of the TV Guide Comic-Con Special again! With a nice cover shot of Jensen and a nice cover shot of Jared. This time with NO PS retouching of either guy.

Source
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Sparky--that vid was SO worth the spoilers.

RiG--Here in Florida, living without A/C is not living. We had our unit die last year (the month after we bought the house ). We stayed in hotels a couple of nights, then bought window units when it was taking too long to get fixed. My dad lives in Connecticut, and just got central A/C last year for my mom (who's now in a nursing home). Glad he got it, though, as there were a couple of days that REALLY needed it when I was just up there visiting.

**insert pic of sweaty Dean here**
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

RiG....how can you not have A/C?? Even in Washington we had to have A/C. **hugs**
            sigpic

Comment

RiG....how can you not have A/C?? Even in Washington we had to have A/C. **hugs**
              State or D.C?

A lot of New England houses don't have central A/C, especially the older ones. My folks only got it last year because my mom doesn't sweat, she passes out from heat. For them, it didn't make sense to have anything more than the window units. Summer days could get hot, but the nights were comfortable; July and August were the only really hot months. If I remember right, RiG's in CT, too?

Believe it or not, there are actually still a few houses in FL without central air. Down here, that's a double whammy, because the A/C also removes the moisture, keeping mold at bay. That was one of the worst things about not having it last summer, was watching the moisture form on the walls and knowing there was nothing you could do about it.

**insert another sweaty Dean pic** (Notice a trend in my brain? )
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I have central air but it doesn't work. Last time I turned it on there was a, uh, bad smell. Haven't used it since. At the time I didn't know what it could be. Now though, I think it's just from under-use.

State or D.C?
                State. Remember she moved to Kentucky and it was quite a trip/drive.

A lot of New England houses don't have central A/C, especially the older ones. My folks only got it last year because my mom doesn't sweat, she passes out from heat. For them, it didn't make sense to have anything more than the window units. Summer days could get hot, but the nights were comfortable; July and August were the only really hot months. If I remember right, RiG's in CT, too?
                Yes, I am. My house was built in 1942, without central air of course. And window units won;t work, I don't think, because of our old windows with the kind/type if screens that are the size of the windows instead of being able to push the screen up and down. We'd have to remove the whole screen to put in a window unit A/C and we have no where to put the screen.

Believe it or not, there are actually still a few houses in FL without central air. Down here, that's a double whammy, because the A/C also removes the moisture, keeping mold at bay. That was one of the worst things about not having it last summer, was watching the moisture form on the walls and knowing there was nothing you could do about it.
                Yikes!

**insert another sweaty Dean pic** (Notice a trend in my brain? )
                Oh, girl, that trend is always in my brain.

You can't see the sweat but it's there...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

iz ded
                  Guess these are new pics image.jpg
                  Humminah-humminah!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    I have central air but it doesn't work. Last time I turned it on there was a, uh, bad smell. Haven't used it since. At the time I didn't know what it could be. Now though, I think it's just from under-use.
                    Could be. We get that with our heater every year. Smells like burning dust the first few times you use it.

State. Remember she moved to Kentucky and it was quite a trip/drive.
                    Blonde moment!

Yes, I am. My house was built in 1942, without central air of course. And window units won;t work, I don't think, because of our old windows with the kind/type if screens that are the size of the windows instead of being able to push the screen up and down. We'd have to remove the whole screen to put in a window unit A/C and we have no where to put the screen.
                    We had to remove our screens to put in the window units--we just stored the screens behind the bureaus.

Yikes!
                    Yikes, indeed.

Oh, girl, that trend is always in my brain.

You can't see the sweat but it's there...
                    http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...da97bb0d40.jpg
                    I'll look closer. LOTS closer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                      iz ded
                      Guess these are new pics [ATTACH]38159[/ATTACH]
                      Humminah-humminah!
                      I'm preferring the clean-shaven look.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                        iz ded
                        Guess these are new pics [ATTACH]38159[/ATTACH]
                        Humminah-humminah!
                        It's actually a 6 second video... that I cannot stop watching!

From Dad to Dean in 6 seconds!

Could be. We get that with our heater every year. Smells like burning dust the first few times you use it.
                        That could be the smell, I don't remember.

Blonde moment!
                        Hey, we all have them.

We had to remove our screens to put in the window units--we just stored the screens behind the bureaus.
                        Ah.

I'll look closer. LOTS closer.
                        Okay...

Btw, I found a bunch of older pictures of Jensen from photo shoots that I haven't seen before...I'll post them in a bit. Gotta re-size 'em.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Alright, here is the first one...

...I'd like to lay on the floor with him, my head on his chest...holding that hand...mmmmm...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Look! He's got wood! I know, I'm such a child...
                            sigpic

Comment

Look! He's got wood! I know, I'm such a child...

Another new-to-me pic...

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Purrrty... One of these days, I'll have time to do some capping and fill out my PB folder. One of these days.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X