No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen him in Dark Angel? Holy crap, that show gives me fodder for many, many dirty thoughts. I wish he had his shirt off on Supernatural as much as he did on that show. Holy Mama.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...zyfuo1_500.gif
    sigpic

Comment

Only seen him in Supernatural. So far.

He looks 12 in that link!

I have seen pics of him in a cowboy hat that have me itching to write him his own story in an original WIP. In fact, I've got the perfect role for him, a character I just started writing a little bit before I started watching the show.

Got these images off Google, so if they're someone's, sorry! Anyone know what season and ep these come from? I'll need to keep the cold shower handy for that one.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Love the sepia coloring in this one. Gives it a real "old West" look. Spoilered for size:

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Well, howdy, ma'am.

In my Western romance, he'll be this guy's younger brother or his cousin or his BIL. Haven't decided yet, for sure.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Only seen him in Supernatural. So far.

He looks 12 in that link!

I have seen pics of him in a cowboy hat that have me itching to write him his own story in an original WIP. In fact, I've got the perfect role for him, a character I just started writing a little bit before I started watching the show.

Got these images off Google, so if they're someone's, sorry! Anyone know what season and ep these come from? I'll need to keep the cold shower handy for that one.

[IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Jensen%20Ackles/cowboywithattitude_zps1a8eec7f.jpg[/URL]
            That's Frontierland from Season 6. He's so adorable - want to squish him!
            sigpic

Comment

hi Whyte! long time no see i've been a bad, bad lornelover, but welcome to the Pit!
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Lilith! Long time no see, is right. "The Pit", eh? Not "the Gutter"?
                sigpic

Comment

Purty...

sigpic

Comment

nope... this is very much the Pit.... and if you decide to stop by the Jared Padalecki thunk thread, they call themselves the puppy pound
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Whyte! The more the merrier!

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks, RiG!

Lilith, I may stop over there yet, although I much prefer Jensen to Jared. Or maybe it's Dean to Sam...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, RiG!
                          You're welcome.

Lilith, I may stop over there yet, although I much prefer Jensen to Jared. Or maybe it's Dean to Sam...
                          I may be a Deangirl but I still appreciate the Padalecki form. He is a pretty awesome guy.

Oh. pretty pretty! One of my favorite pics of Dean on a bed.

Love me some bowlegs...

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 24 June 2013, 04:27 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

i'm strictly a dean!girl.... i don't mind baby!Padalecki, but i'm not really into grown!up Sam as eye candy... but Jared's an awesome dude
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              You're welcome.

I may be a Deangirl but I still appreciate the Padalecki form. He is a pretty awesome guy.

Oh. pretty pretty! One of my favorite pics of Dean on a bed.

Love me some bowlegs...
                              http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps130e8c8a.jpg[
                              No disrespect meant. Still new to these fellas. JP may yet grow on me. Huh. I have a fondness for him now--his initials are the same as my youngest boy's.

I shall have to make a special "bed" folder.
                              sigpic

Comment

No disrespect meant.
                                Oh yes, we know.

Still new to these fellas. JP may yet grow on me. Huh. I have a fondness for him now--his initials are the same as my youngest boy's.
                                Oh really? Cool!

I shall have to make a special "bed" folder.
                                Yeah, so do I. And a "bowlegs" folder.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X