No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jade, RIG's talking about the eraser tool... if you right click it, it'll give you options for different types of erasers... there's the regular eraser, the background eraser, and the magic eraser... i prefer using the magic eraser at 25%, but to each their own
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
      Hello Mister BOWLEGS!!!

And hello Frecks!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      And what control is that? Because I have that version and I have no idea what your are talking about...
      Lilith beat me to the answer, and she's right. Thank you Lil for fielding this one for me.

Without asking specific questions, how would we learn?
      Exactly! And there's no such thing as a stupid question either.

Yumm, indeed.
      I'll definitely take a slice...ala mode Dean!

I'm not RiG but hello gorgeous!
      Your not?

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      Jade, RIG's talking about the eraser tool... if you right click it, it'll give you options for different types of erasers... there's the regular eraser, the background eraser, and the magic eraser... i prefer using the magic eraser at 25%, but to each their own
      I will certainly give that one a try, see which I prefer. Thanks for the info there.

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, yippee kiy ay...

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Those young pics of Jensen always make me think of this.

Side note - you can buy this as a t-shirt. :whistles nonchalantly and giggles:
          sigpic

Comment

...and YEE HAW!!!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.13036...ht_pink.u1.jpg

Um...much as I like that pictur of him...no. But I did get my two Supernatural t-shirts from Hot Topic today. Wore one of them home.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Lawd have mercy. Sexiest cowboy ever. rawr
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

Hello Mister BOWLEGS!!!

And hello Frecks!

Lilith beat me to the answer, and she's right. Thank you Lil for fielding this one for me.

Exactly! And there's no such thing as a stupid question either.
                  I think I just did ask one...

I never tried to right click it. Thanks. I just used the different sets of brushes for the eraser and the magic wand tool to select and reselect I I wanted to keep and I wanted to lose. I'm still trying to get used to the magic lasso.

But these things happen when you try to learn software on your own. I remember not knowing basic Excell functions but being able to make advanced graphics and used math formulas ( and ANOVA, back in the day).

I'll definitely take a slice...ala mode Dean!

Your not?

I will certainly give that one a try, see which I prefer. Thanks for the info there.
                  http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...gorgeous-2.jpg
                  YEeeeehaW!
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.13036...ht_pink.u1.jpg

Why does this remind me of my old Shaun Cassidy and Andy Gibb t-shirts? **curses as she realizes she just gave away her age**

Oh, my. Oh, my my my. **fans self** Might I steal snurch borrow that?

Lawd have mercy. Sexiest cowboy ever. rawr
                    Totally agreed. I have SO got to get to that season, that ep, and get some capping done. Mind, it'll take a while since one hand will be occupied with holding the drool bucket... There's a part of me that wants to have seen them all, and a part that is enjoying the "newness" of it all.

sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

*pops in*

Made it, got all the stuff off the truck and in the house.....now to put it all where it belongs and set the house up! Looks like a tornado hit it right now!!

Just wanted to say HI!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi mrs!

Moving is such a pain, isn't it? We will be moving next year, and even though the movers will be packing it all, moving it all, and unpacking it all, there are still things I want to get cleaned out and packed up myself (don't trust them--precedent). Plus, the house will look better for showing with less clutter. Good luck getting your boxes unpacked and everything put up. Luckily, from our move last year, we still have some stuff in boxes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                          Why does this remind me of my old Shaun Cassidy and Andy Gibb t-shirts? **curses as she realizes she just gave away her age**
                          LOL!

Oh, my. Oh, my my my. **fans self** Might I steal snurch borrow that?
                          Go right ahead!

There's also this one...

...beautiful bowlegs...mmmmhhh....

Well, howdy partner!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          *pops in*

Made it, got all the stuff off the truck and in the house.....now to put it all where it belongs and set the house up! Looks like a tornado hit it right now!!

Just wanted to say HI!!
                          Hi coptor! Glad to hear you finally made it! And, speaking of tornadoes...we had two or three touch down here in CT last week! They were nothing like the ones in Oklahoma though.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Hi mrs!

Moving is such a pain, isn't it? We will be moving next year, and even though the movers will be packing it all, moving it all, and unpacking it all, there are still things I want to get cleaned out and packed up myself (don't trust them--precedent). Plus, the house will look better for showing with less clutter. Good luck getting your boxes unpacked and everything put up. Luckily, from our move last year, we still have some stuff in boxes.
                            just call me copter!

Moving is SUCH a pain!! And we moved ourselves....and everything that could go wrong, did. And the house is a disaster...the previous tenants did no maintenance in the past 4 years. Lucky Mr Copter is handy and fix it all and the landlord is reimbursing us but all the time and effort is annoying and exhausting......maybe we will be settled by the end of the month!

Hi coptor! Glad to hear you finally made it! And, speaking of tornadoes...we had two or three touch down here in CT last week! They were nothing like the ones in Oklahoma though.
                            Hiya! Missed ya! *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              just call me copter!

Moving is SUCH a pain!! And we moved ourselves....and everything that could go wrong, did. And the house is a disaster...the previous tenants did no maintenance in the past 4 years. Lucky Mr Copter is handy and fix it all and the landlord is reimbursing us but all the time and effort is annoying and exhausting......maybe we will be settled by the end of the month!
                              I like to joke that our house is The Money Pit because we have sunk so much money into it. The day we moved in we discovered that the floor beneath the toilet was rotting and said toilet needed to be replaced. We had to get a new tub, my brother put in a new vanity (sink) and tiles on the walls surrounding the tub. At one point we had to put on a new roof as the old one, we noticed, leaked when it rained. Specifically in the den, which is where my desktop computer lives. We had to get a new fridge, stove, washer/dryer. Last year we finally got a new front porch and just last month we got a new storm/screen door in the front door, the old one wasn't installed properly and water always got in when it rained. I could continue, but, I won't.

I hope all goes well with your new house. Where are you again? Sorry, I can't remember.

Hiya! Missed ya! *hugs*
                              Missed you too! No one to post "arms" for.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I like to joke that our house is The Money Pit because we have sunk so much money into it. The day we moved in we discovered that the floor beneath the toilet was rotting and said toilet needed to be replaced. We had to get a new tub, my brother put in a new vanity (sink) and tiles on the walls surrounding the tub. At one point we had to put on a new roof as the old one, we noticed, leaked when it rained. Specifically in the den, which is where my desktop computer lives. We had to get a new fridge, stove, washer/dryer. Last year we finally got a new front porch and just last month we got a new storm/screen door in the front door, the old one wasn't installed properly and water always got in when it rained. I could continue, but, I won't.

I hope all goes well with your new house. Where are you again? Sorry, I can't remember.

Missed you too! No one to post "arms" for.
                                we live in a money pit too!!! We have spent the past few days fixing things.....we haven't even unpacked one box! SO much is wrong.....and this is a rental. *sigh*. It will get better....it has too....

We moved to Ft Campbell, Kentucky.

It is good to be back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X