Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    Here's a video that might be liked here... It's a Dean/Jensen vid, done to Christina Aguilera's "Candyman".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHz...v_PNiegHQHarJL
    I'll be in my bunk.

:fans self:
    sigpic

Comment

PB editing being a PITB with my Google Chrome, so took me awhile to get this, a lot longer than it should have.

sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        PB editing being a PITB with my Google Chrome, so took me awhile to get this, a lot longer than it should have.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Jensen%20Ackles/1f0b1541-fe41-4904-b504-ff174f70c141_zps39da2319.jpg
        Gorgeous and it's also a pain using PB with Firefox. I use to edit my pics with PB and now thank the heavens I have PS, albeit an older version.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Jensen%20Ackles/1f0b1541-fe41-4904-b504-ff174f70c141_zps39da2319.jpg
          yea.... i don't use it.... i find it very limiting, and like Jade said, it doesn't work well with firefox either..... then again, i've been using PS longer than PB has had editing tools.... -shrugs- but very nicely done!
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Gorgeous and it's also a pain using PB with Firefox. I use to edit my pics with PB and now thank the heavens I have PS, albeit an older version.
            I have PS, but have been unable to figure it out yet.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

the first version of PS i used was PS7 with Elements2.... and that was back when it was new.... since then PS has made a lot of improvements and changed quite a few things.... i currently use CS3, and there's not much difference b/t CS3 and 4, as i've used both.... but CS5 is completely alien to me.... what version do you have?
              sigpic

Comment

PS CS, version 8. Reminds me of GIMP, which I truly do not understand. I'm hoping that moving a bunch of vids and pics to an external hard drive will help the speed of my internet, which might help PB work a little easier. Next month, when I'm not writing for Camp NaNo, I may (stress the may ) have time to play with it. If you're familiar with it, I might hit you up for help then. I'm just so impatient--hate to read directions.
                sigpic

Comment

i may be of no help if you're using CS8.... like i said, i use CS3, and i have used CS4 in the past, but when i tried CS5, i didn't like it at all and went back to CS3 b/c i couldn't find a working crack for CS4..... i do a lot of masking layers, and when i tried CS5, i was new to how masking layers worked.... and then i found that masking layers worked differently in CS5 than they did is CS3 and 4.... there are some great tuts on livejournal and you should definately stop by the AFA thread here.... the first full week of every month is tut week and you can pick up a lot of great tips and tricks... i've only been there a little over a month myself, but i've done more art this past month than i have in the past three years combined...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm with Lilith. Try the Artwork for all thread in off topic chatter: they keep posting tutorials and by following them you'll figure out the controls. Besides,there is always someone there willing to explain stuff to newbies. I'm a newbie myself and I pick up a lot of things this way. And no one cares if you're an expert or newbie. PS is very frustrating on your own. besides qe all need more Dean/Jensen art
                    sigpic

Comment

[URLhttp://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm204/whytewytch/Jensen%20Ackles/1f0b1541-fe41-4904-b504-ff174f70c141_zps39da2319.jpg[/URL]
                      HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Sometimes PB's editor doesn't work well for me either and I have Google Chrome too.

I have PS CS2, that may be an oooold version but it's new to me. I love the "background eraser" tool! It's a life saver!

Same here. Except for the "background eraser" tool, as I've said..

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      i may be of no help if you're using CS8.... like i said, i use CS3, and i have used CS4 in the past, but when i tried CS5, i didn't like it at all and went back to CS3 b/c i couldn't find a working crack for CS4..... i do a lot of masking layers, and when i tried CS5, i was new to how masking layers worked.... and then i found that masking layers worked differently in CS5 than they did is CS3 and 4.... there are some great tuts on livejournal and you should definately stop by the AFA thread here.... the first full week of every month is tut week and you can pick up a lot of great tips and tricks... i've only been there a little over a month myself, but i've done more art this past month than i have in the past three years combined...
                      Good suggestion Lil.

I'm with Lilith. Try the Artwork for all thread in off topic chatter: they keep posting tutorials and by following them you'll figure out the controls. Besides,there is always someone there willing to explain stuff to newbies. I'm a newbie myself and I pick up a lot of things this way. And no one cares if you're an expert or newbie. PS is very frustrating on your own,.
                      I'm not a newbie but I still need help now and then. I'm forever asking questions.

besides we all need more Dean/Jensen art
                      That we do!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks, guys! I used to go to the AFA thread when I was trying to understand GIMP, but it was still frustrating me, despite everyone's extreme patience. Perhaps next month, when I get back from ChiCon, I'll have a bit of time to play with PS. Hubby gave me the book for it, too, but I'm a complete "hands on" learner.

One thing I don't like with the new PB is the (seeming?) inability to change the background of the text boxes, or to move them or change them once you've typed in them. I was going to add a sigline to the pic I posted, but I didn't want it to be totally intrusive.

And yes, we do need more Jensen/Dean art. But first, I must get Supernatural and cap it.
                        sigpic

Comment

'Murica! Happy belated Independence Day to my fellow Americans in here.

I can't think of anything more American than this:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...40487575_n.jpg

Is it sad that now I'm craving apple pie?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey RiG!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                HUBBA HUBBA!!!

Sometimes PB's editor doesn't work well for me either and I have Google Chrome too.

I have PS CS2, that may be an oooold version but it's new to me. I love the "background eraser" tool! It's a life saver!
                                And what control is that? Because I have that version and I have no idea what your are talking about...

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Same here. Except for the "background eraser" tool, as I've said..

Good suggestion Lil.

I'm not a newbie but I still need help now and then. I'm forever asking questions.

That we do!
                                Without asking specific questions, how would we learn?

Thanks, guys! I used to go to the AFA thread when I was trying to understand GIMP, but it was still frustrating me, despite everyone's extreme patience. Perhaps next month, when I get back from ChiCon, I'll have a bit of time to play with PS. Hubby gave me the book for it, too, but I'm a complete "hands on" learner.

One thing I don't like with the new PB is the (seeming?) inability to change the background of the text boxes, or to move them or change them once you've typed in them. I was going to add a sigline to the pic I posted, but I didn't want it to be totally intrusive.

And yes, we do need more Jensen/Dean art. But first, I must get Supernatural and cap it.
                                Yes, that would be helpful.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...40487575_n.jpg

Is it sad that now I'm craving apple pie?
                                Yumm, indeed.

I'm not RiG but hello gorgeous!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X