No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn...I couldn't get on at all today. GW was being mean to me. I missed you guys! ...and some yummy pics too I see.

God, I hate it when the site goes down!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Damn...I couldn't get on at all today. GW was being mean to me. I missed you guys! ...and some yummy pics too I see.

God, I hate it when the site goes down!
      yea its annoyign as hell... not to mention it hit 102F today... way too hot to do anything...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        yea its annoyign as hell... not to mention it hit 102F today... way too hot to do anything...
        That's HOT! It's been raining steadily all day today. And it's still raining, same for tomorrow too.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

That's HOT! It's been raining steadily all day today. And it's still raining, same for tomorrow too.
          uh huh... very hot
          sigpic

Comment

uh huh... very hot
            Not quite as hot as this, though, am I right?

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*fans self* never as hot as that.. although shirtless would be nice *purrs*
              sigpic

Comment

*fans self* never as hot as that.. although shirtless would be nice *purrs*
                Yeah, we never get enough of that. Sorry, only have my S2 folder open, and I'm about to run out the door. I'm sure somebody else can provide. *puppydog eyes*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Yeah, we never get enough of that. Sorry, only have my S2 folder open, and I'm about to run out the door. I'm sure somebody else can provide. *puppydog eyes*
                  as am i... have to get dressed and then out the door... have to work this morn *sighs* got 30 mins and have to cross two streets, yet here i am.. sittin here... playing... *looks @ time.* right better slink out as well..

perhaps i'll have a bunch of pretties to drool over when i get home.
                  sigpic

Comment

as am i... have to get dressed and then out the door... have to work this morn *sighs* got 30 mins and have to cross two streets, yet here i am.. sittin here... playing... *looks @ time.* right better slink out as well..

perhaps i'll have a bunch of pretties to drool over when i get home.
                    Poor thing. I have a few minutes, so here ya go - feast your eye.

Aaaand spoilere for size...
                    Spoiler:

Guess that's all from Dean. Or did I miss anything?

sigpic

Comment

You are sooooo totally right! Nothing is as hot as that!

Poor thing. I have a few minutes, so here ya go - feast your eye.
                      CKO only has one eye?!? ...

GUH-reat pics stars! Too bad (for us) that Jensen doesn't like showing that much of his purdy skin. He's not a fan of going shirtless...so consider us lucky that we got what we got. *hopes for more shirtless Dean in season 6*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

You are sooooo totally right! Nothing is as hot as that!

CKO only has one eye?!? ...
                        Only one to keep on Dean. She needs the other one for her sexy immortals.

GUH-reat pics stars! Too bad (for us) that Jensen doesn't like showing that much of his purdy skin. He's not a fan of going shirtless...so consider us lucky that we got what we got. *hopes for more shirtless Dean in season 6*
                        Unfortunately chances are slim. Sera Gamble said she has to think of the boys' health, and it's usually friggin' cold in Vancouver.

He used to be a lot less concerned about going shirtless.

sigpic

Comment

What's this from?
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Only one to keep on Dean. She needs the other one for her sexy immortals.
                            O-kaaay. And they would be?

Unfortunately chances are slim. Sera Gamble said she has to think of the boys' health, and it's usually friggin' cold in Vancouver.
                            Yeah, their health is very important to the show. We can't have them gettin' sick, though I wouldn't be apposed to nursing Jensen back to health if he did get sick.

GUH...I mean, great pics stars. *resists urge to lick computer screen*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            What's this from?
                            Smallville.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 August 2010, 12:22 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Smallville.
                              Aaaah thanks.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

mmmmm yes and trust me... my immortals get in too much trouble... gotta make sure they behave, *smirks* and i can keep track of Dean in the distance... multi-tasking comes in handy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X