Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Aaaah thanks.
    Anytime.

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      You just have to love a man who comes back from hell and has a lovely six pack. *pets screen*
      Sorry no caps from me, I have another PB album open.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

You just have to love a man who comes back from hell and has a lovely six pack. *pets screen*
        Sorry no caps from me, I have another PB album open.
        Okay, I'm confused. Can't you just switch albums? I have 5 albums (on one account) and I switch between them all the time. Sorry if I'm being dense here. I'm feeling rather craptastic today.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, I'm confused. Can't you just switch albums? I have 5 albums (on one account) and I switch between them all the time. Sorry if I'm being dense here. I'm feeling rather craptastic today.
          Oh, I can, but I'm lazy. It's 10:34pm here, end of the day laze has kicked in. Also, my Jensen caps are saved pretty much on a different account from the one I have open.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

What's this from?
            Smallville.
            I may be wrong but I think some of them are from Dark Angel.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              I may be wrong but I think some of them are from Dark Angel.
              I recognized the earlier ones in the post, but that last one threw me. Too old to be Dark Angel, but it definitely wasn't a scene from Supernatural.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I recognized the earlier ones in the post, but that last one threw me. Too old to be Dark Angel, but it definitely wasn't a scene from Supernatural.
                Yep, I felt the same. The problem was I only watched Smallville eppies before and after Jensen was on that series. ( why watch Smallville then?) So I couldn't be sure about that. As for Dark Angel, I was and am a great fan.

EDIT to add: I only k
                now realised exactly which Photo you were unsure about it. Sorry!
                Last edited by JadedWraith; 27 August 2010, 09:41 AM. Reason: spelling, duh
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, I felt the same. The problem was I only watched Smallville eppies before and after Jensen was on that series. ( why watch Smallville then?) So I couldn't be sure about that. As for Dark Angel, I was and am a great fan.

EDIT to add: I only know realised exactly which Photo you were unsure about it. Sorry!
                  I've only seen season 1 of Smallville and they used to show Dark Angel here, years ago, and then when the station changed ownership it suddenly stopped. And this was in my pre-Jensen days.
                  *hug* Nothing to be sorry about, no harm done.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I've only seen season 1 of Smallville and they used to show Dark Angel here, years ago, and then when the station changed ownership it suddenly stopped. And this was in my pre-Jensen days.
                    *hug* Nothing to be sorry about, no harm done.
                    That's what happens when you skip posts on the thread I am lazy!

The odd part was I started to watch Smallville again because I realised Jensen was on it...
                    Spoiler:
                    and then I discovered his character died on the previous episode. I am the Queen of bad timing!

Smallville was cool in the beginning and then it became boring. But that's just my opinion.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's what happens when you skip posts on the thread I am lazy!

The odd part was I started to watch Smallville again because I realised Jensen was on it...
                      Spoiler:
                      and then I discovered his character died on the previous episode. I am the Queen of bad timing!

Smallville was cool in the beginning and then it became boring. But that's just my opinion.
                      Oh, that just sucks!
                      I should head to bed, my neck is starting to get stiff. And I feel sleepy...
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

O-kaaay. And they would be?
                        I'll let CKO explain that.

Yeah, their health is very important to the show. We can't have them gettin' sick, though I wouldn't be apposed to nursing Jensen back to health if he did get sick.
                        *gets in line*

GUH...I mean, great pics stars. *resists urge to lick computer screen*
                        What was that Dean poster? Resistance is futile, but it's not like any of us were trying. So why bother?

Those shots are even better in motion. Love the gifs!

EDIT to add: I only know realised exactly which Photo you were unsure about it. Sorry!
                        He was still pretty young in Dark Angel, but his character had a lot of Deanisms. While in Smallville he started looking more mature, but his character was a bit of a softie - until the very end.

Sorry, only have whumpy caps from that series. Well, and this one...

And lookie what I found - another shirtless Dean.

The rest I have are manips, and IIRC they're not welcome here.

Edit Just noticed the scroll bar across the bottom when a picture stretches the page. Really nifty. Does that mean we don't have to spoiler XL pix anymore?

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oh, that just sucks!
                          I should head to bed, my neck is starting to get stiff. And I feel sleepy...
                          Poor thing, you need your rest. Have a good night sleep! *hugs*

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          I'll let CKO explain that.

*gets in line*

What was that Dean poster? Resistance is futile, but it's not like any of us were trying. So why bother?

Those shots are even better in motion. Love the gifs!

He was still pretty young in Dark Angel, but his character had a lot of Deanisms. While in Smallville he started looking more mature, but his character was a bit of a softie - until the very end.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...n/019r8e3a.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../sv421_097.jpg

Sorry, only have whumpy caps from that series. Well, and this one...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...s/SV404-56.jpg

And lookie what I found - another shirtless Dean.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral110_778.jpg

The rest I have are manips, and IIRC they're not welcome here.

Edit Just noticed the scroll bar across the bottom when a picture stretches the page. Really nifty. Does that mean we don't have to spoiler XL pix anymore?

I am sorry, my brain just died with the shirtless Dean pics Could you repeat your scroll question?

No, I saw many similarities with Dean concerning his Dark Angel character. As I explained, I have no clue about his Smallville one.
                          sigpic

Comment

Poor thing, you need your rest. Have a good night sleep! *hugs*

I am sorry, my brain just died with the shirtless Dean pics Could you repeat your scroll question?
                            Not really important.

No, I saw many similarities with Dean concerning his Dark Angel character. As I explained, I have no clue about his Smallville one.
                            That's what I mean, Jensen looks really young, but his character is so like Dean. I love this video too, some of Alec's expressions look really familiar after watching SPN.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Oh, I can, but I'm lazy. It's 10:34pm here, end of the day laze has kicked in. Also, my Jensen caps are saved pretty much on a different account from the one I have open.
                              Heh, understandable. We all get lazy sometimes.

As for Dark Angel, I was and am a great fan.
                              Yep, same goes for me.

Oh, the legs...THE LEGS!!!

Simply GORGEOUS!!!

Oh, stars, that first pic of Jensen (with the glass - the lip biting) is a thing of beauty! *swoons*

Glad you like those gifs! Found them on PB.

@Sal: Hope your neck feels better after sleepytime. Sweet Dean and Jensen dreams!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

okie.. my immortals are... and they have popped up from time to time in my sig, Duncan MacLeod and Methos... both are very sexy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X