No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice haul RiG!! i don't get my presents til tonight.... oh the perils of working christmas day yes, that's right i'm at work right now..... one of the perks of working in hospitality
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Very nice haul, RiG. The closest I got was a day-by-day Mustang calendar.

Lilith, I'm guessing you are off work or close to it by now, so enjoy your evening

And to everyone else, MerryChristmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
        nice haul RiG!!
        Thanks. I couldn't but when I saw "from: Dean" on the gift tag. Hee, Dean got me a shirt.

But, seriously...

don't get my presents til tonight....
        Bummer!

oh the perils of working christmas day yes, that's right i'm at work right now..... one of the perks of working in hospitality
        Sorry you gotta work. I'm at my brother's house right now, his computer, and I'm stuffed. We just ate dinner.

EDIT: Okay, hers's a cute pic of Jensen sleeping at the airport...
        http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...61-500-375.jpg
        Sorry I have to link to it. I'm on my brothers computer so I can't save the pic and post it the usual way.
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 December 2010, 03:28 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, since no one has been here since xmas I'll post the pic I linked to, now that I'm able to...

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Last a year one of my friends got me a spn tshirt and mrs dean winchester mug which was pretty awesome. Alas no such luck this year.

Looks like the bad weather this year pretty much affected everyone. Bless. I fell asleep on the marble floor of an airport once. Not the most comfortable place to sleep I have to say.

Comment

If I remember right, that was in LAX in Los Angeles. I was part of a big group of about 46 people and we had a 4 hours layover there. We all crashed in basically a pile and fell asleep on the floor next to a giant window. I definitely know how easy it would be to fall asleep in an airport. I'm sure he does it all the time with as much flying as he does. And he definitely looks cute doing it
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                Last a year one of my friends got me a spn tshirt and mrs dean winchester mug which was pretty awesome. Alas no such luck this year.

Looks like the bad weather this year pretty much affected everyone. Bless. I fell asleep on the marble floor of an airport once. Not the most comfortable place to sleep I have to say.
                that's b/c you did it wrong i sleep on my marble kitchen floors when i'm having back problems.... or rather i lay there for a few hours.... marble is terribly cold to sleep on....
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

I've never fallen asleep in an airport...and I don't have marble floors either.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Hey guys!

I've never fallen asleep in an airport...and I don't have marble floors either.
                    lol... i have a reputation of being able to sleep anywhere... which is not strictly true, but i can sleep most places, including standing up in the shower without any kind of support atleast i'm not like my mother who can sleep on command.... oh and RiG, your new icon? totally of the Win
                    sigpic

Comment

lol... i have a reputation of being able to sleep anywhere... which is not strictly true, but i can sleep most places, including standing up in the shower without any kind of support atleast i'm not like my mother who can sleep on command....
                      I am not able to sleep anywhere that's not my bed...I've tried. The only place I can really sleep is in my bed. And I have to be on my left side...unless my cat, Emily, is with me. When she's with me, usually on my right side, somewhere near my hip, I can sleep on my back. If I turn try to turn over onto my side she'll move and jump down off my bed. So, I lay there on my back with my right hand resting on her back/side/whatever and eventually I fall asleep. Can't do it (fall asleep on my back) if she isn't there. I think her purring/breathing/snoring lulls me to sleep. OR maybe it's just the feeling of her fur/body under my hand? The vibrations from her purring? From her breathing?

Of course, I could always sleep next to him...

oh and RiG, your new icon? totally of the Win
                      Thanks. Snurched it from that LJ with the equation. I wish it were a skosh bigger though.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

i think we can all sleep next to him... i can't sleep on my back either unless i'm flat out exhausted or i'm curled up somewhere weird.... i actually can't fall asleep unless i'm laying on my stomach... and oddly enough, these past few years i've developed an inability to sleep on planes that are flying east.... flying west, not a problem... i'm out in seconds... but flying east? just can't do it....
                        sigpic

Comment

Can't say I'd have a problem falling asleep next to that either Sleepy Dean is always my favorite.

Lilith, that is a little weird about the flying east thing. Don't think I've ever known anyone that anything like that pertains to. Interesting. I guess we all apparently have unique sleeping habits. I usually have to be on one of my sides, and every since I was a newborn, I've had this habit of shoving my hand between the mattress and the headboard/wall/pillow/etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello,
                            I haven't been on gateworld in I don't remember how long but I've become a die-hard fan of Supernatural and hope to hop on here once in a while to distract myself from school!
                            Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, in the spirit of celebrating and giving, here are a few yummy pictures

my favorite

Glad to be back
                            Silver
                            Delicious ~ Silver

Comment

i think we can all sleep next to him... i can't sleep on my back either unless i'm flat out exhausted or i'm curled up somewhere weird.... i actually can't fall asleep unless i'm laying on my stomach... and oddly enough, these past few years i've developed an inability to sleep on planes that are flying east.... flying west, not a problem... i'm out in seconds... but flying east? just can't do it....
                              That is weird.

Originally posted by silver-moon-dancer View Post
                              Hello,
                              Hiya silver!

I haven't been on gateworld in I don't remember how long but I've become a die-hard fan of Supernatural and hope to hop on here once in a while to distract myself from school!
                              It is a good way to distract yourself.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, in the spirit of celebrating and giving, here are a few yummy pictures

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/n...irtless_02.jpg
                              Photomanip.

He's soamn cute here! And that is one lu-hucky pen!

Dean + guns = GUH!!!

Glad to be back
                              Silver
                              Glad to have you back!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome rodneyisgodney

And this

Would ADORE being able to wake up next to him

Silver
                                Delicious ~ Silver