Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Unfortunately all I have is a cellar filled with wine. I might have some vodka hidden somewhere...
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *THUD* Okay, if anybody's looking for me, I'll be in the gutter - for the rest of the evening!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post

"A watergun? No pants?" *is very scared right now*
      I think there's something wrong with Dean... He's apprehensive about us? His thunkers?

Nothing a little intake of alcohol won't fix.

Unfortunately all I have is a cellar filled with wine. I might have some vodka hidden somewhere...
      No problem, I got plenty of Vodka. The real Russian stuff. It helped Lah, Queen and me to survive the Bedford con, so it should be able to deal with Dean's inhibitions.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      Hello Pit *huggles and offers coffee, tea, etc.*

you guys are nuts!
      Keep it coming

Love all the pics and captions
      We take that as a compliment!

hehe, collecting them as I go.. for a totally different guy. But hey!
      Once the work, double the gain. Works for me.

and now I got that image of Dean in jeans, shirtless, washing windows while we watch and drink some soda!

*not complaining*
      *sinks even deeper into gutter*

Spoiler:
      Ronon with a watergun??
      Spoiler:
      Courtesy of Shippy...

Did somebody mention Vodka? Now you're talking.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        *THUD* Okay, if anybody's looking for me, I'll be in the gutter - for the rest of the evening!
        My work here is done.

Alcohol fixes all most nothing.

No problem, I got plenty of Vodka. The real Russian stuff. It helped Lah, Queen and me to survive the Bedford con, so it should be able to deal with Dean's inhibitions.
        Oooh sweet! Mine is something left over from a party from at least two years back. Why, yes, you got the math right, I was underage...

Spoiler:
        Courtesy of Shippy...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0370240cad.jpg
        Did somebody mention Vodka? Now you're talking.
        Body shots, sexy?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

My work here is done.

Alcohol fixes all most nothing.

Oooh sweet! Mine is something left over from a party from at least two years back. Why, yes, you got the math right, I was underage...

Body shots, sexy?
          You're trying to kill me, right? Well, if we're talking body shots there's a certain picture that comes to mind.

sigpic

Comment

You're trying to kill me, right? Well, if we're talking body shots there's a certain picture that comes to mind.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...31712733b4.jpg
            He seems eager to get out of those clothes.
            And, Stars, yes I am, out of love.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

He seems eager to get out of those clothes.
              And, Stars, yes I am, out of love.
              I guess he doesn't share your opinion that alcohol doesn't solve anything.

And what a way to go, right?

The view from the back isn't bad either...

sigpic

Comment

You mean, you ever leave it?

sounds good. can I have some too?

We take that as a compliment!

Once the work, double the gain. Works for me.
                Hehe, not complaining either

*sinks even deeper into gutter*
                *mission accomplished*

Spoiler:
                Courtesy of Shippy...
                nice work

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...31712733b4.jpg
                GUH!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

You mean, you ever leave it?
                  On occasion. When I start to get too wrinkly...

sounds good. can I have some too?
                  Straight up or body shots? You could use this picture instead.
                  Spoiler:

*mission accomplished*

GUH!
                  Looks like my mission is accomplished as well! So you like his back? How about this one then... (spoilered for size and S4)
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...apture-175.jpg[/QUOTE]

Stars what are you trying to do me?! I'm not even gonna mention that pic you had under spoilers!! You'll be the end of me I'm afraid with pics like those!! Thunker down!! Flails!

Last edited by Stargate78fan; 26 August 2009, 08:19 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Stars what are you trying to do me?! I'm not even gonna mention that pic you had under spoilers!! You'll be the end of me I'm afraid with pics like those!! Thunker down!! Flails!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Anormal_02.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...shirtpromo.jpg
                      Oops, sorry! No, not really. *puts pillow under Dannii's head and gets glass of water* There are by far not enough scenes like this, so we have to use what we've got. And with the
                      Spoiler:
                      Apocalypse
                      in full swing in S5 the boys will probably be too busy to think of *cough* extracurricular activities.

He was a lot less bashful when he was younger, wasn't he? What I wouldn't give to have him do a photo shoot in that white tank top now...

Last Dean pics from I know what you did... Only close-ups, so not spoilery. Some hawt, some cute - gotta love this man.
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Morning pit! *blink blink* *rubs eyes* Any coffee going?

I'm re-watching series 1-3 again! Watched the first 4 episodes of series 1 last night.

Ep1: Best bit: i don't know why but i roared with laughter at the bit where Dean is covered in mud (and god knows what else but not gonna speculate) and standing outside the motel room, suddenly all you see is Sam's hand grabbing Dean by the back of his collar and yanking him into the room! Hehe!

Ep2: Best bit: Loved this bit:

Sam: Then let’s get these people back to town and let’s hit the road, go find dad. I mean why are we still in here?

Dean: This is why {Holds up their dad’s journal} …This book. This is dad’s single most valuable possession everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. And he’s passed it on to us, I think he wants us to pick up where he left off, you know saving people, hunting things. The family business.

Sam: That makes no sense. Why doesn’t he just call us? Why doesn’t he tell us what he wants; tell us where he is?

Dean: I dunno. But the way I see it, dad’s giving us a job to do and I intend to do it

Sam: Dean, no. I gotta find dad. I gotta find Jessica’s killer. It’s the only thing I can think about.

Dean: Ok, all right, Sam we’ll find them I promise. Listen to me, you’ve gotta prepare yourself. I mean this search could take a while, and all that anger, you can’t keep it burning over the long haul, it’s gonna kill you. You gotta have patience, man.

Sam: How do you do it? How does dad do it?

Dean: Well for one… them. {Looks over at Hailey and her younger brother} I mean I figure our family’s so screwed to hell; maybe we can help some others. Makes things a little more bearable. I’ll tell you what else helps. Killing as many sons of b*tches as I possibly can.

I found this abit sad actually! *lip quivers*

Ep3: Anyone else find Dean's drawing of his family cute? And this bit:

Sam: “Kids are the best”? You don’t even like kids.

Dean: I love kids.

Sam: Name three children that you even know.

{Dean tries to think, and Sam waves his hand in that “forget you” manner, and walks into the motel. Dean scratches his head.}

Dean: .......I’m thinking!

Ep4: Now this was an episode! Best bit: Dean, bedhead, no pants, tight undies....oh my.....! *contented sigh* Also love the way Dean reveals that he has got a fear of flying. Also if you notice Sam acts like an older brother for a while, getting a very terrified Dean to calm down or he'd be open to demonic possession! Love that!

Am i going on a bit here? LOL

Dean has inhibitions? I never knew that!
                        sigpic

Comment

On occasion. When I start to get too wrinkly...
                          Well, that´s not a good thing.. wait! It´s proof of good taste

Straight up or body shots? You could use this picture instead.
                          THUNK!

Looks like my mission is accomplished as well! So you like his back? How about this one then... (spoilered for size and S4)
                          THUNK!!!!

and you do know I´ve just switched places with that chick right?

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

*sends a Dean clone to help you up*

Oops, sorry! No, not really. *puts pillow under Dannii's head and gets glass of water* There are by far not enough scenes like this, so we have to use what we've got. And with the
                          Spoiler:
                          Apocalypse
                          in full swing in S5 the boys will probably be too busy to think of *cough* extracurricular activities.

He was a lot less bashful when he was younger, wasn't he? What I wouldn't give to have him do a photo shoot in that white tank top now...
                          Just like a fine wine! He get´s better with age.
                          Which is the case with most guys I thunk btw
                          Seeing them REALLY young .. but NOW! --- WOW!

Last Dean pics from I know what you did... Only close-ups, so not spoilery. Some hawt, some cute - gotta love this man.

[/SPOILERS]

Originally posted by Kady View Post

I'm re-watching series 1-3 again! Watched the first 4 episodes of series 1 last night.

Ep3: Anyone else find Dean's drawing of his family cute? And this bit:

Sam: “Kids are the best”? You don’t even like kids.

Dean: I love kids.

Sam: Name three children that you even know.

{Dean tries to think, and Sam waves his hand in that “forget you” manner, and walks into the motel. Dean scratches his head.}

Dean: .......I’m thinking!

yep, Dean is quite "good" with kids, especially since
                          Spoiler:
                          they seem to be kicking his butt a lot!! LOL. especially
                          Spoiler:
                          in season 4 !

Ep4: Now this was an episode! Best bit: Dean, bedhead, no pants, tight undies....oh my.....! *contented sigh* Also love the way Dean reveals that he has got a fear of flying. Also if you notice Sam acts like an older brother for a while, getting a very terrified Dean to calm down or he'd be open to demonic possession! Love that!

Looks like you´re having fun!
                          Nothing wrong with that

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                          picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Guess it's too late to start coffee now... Will have some for you tomorrow morning, though!

<snipped for length>

You make me wanna go back and re-watch too. There are so many great moments in every episode that you can see them again and again. Great examples there, Kady!

THUNK!

THUNK!!!!

and you do know I´ve just switched places with that chick right?
                            Removed chick, inserted self? You bet I knew.

Just like a fine wine! He get´s better with age.
                            Which is the case with most guys I thunk btw
                            Seeing them REALLY young .. but NOW! --- WOW!

yep, Dean is quite "good" with kids, especially since
                            Spoiler:
                            they seem to be kicking his butt a lot!! LOL. especially
                            Spoiler:
                            in season 4 !
                            I'm still thinking that the boy in The Kids are Alright is in fact
                            Spoiler:
                            Dean's son. The mother could have been lying, because she didn't approve of Dean's educational methods.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning everybody! As promised, coffee and tea for everybody!

Great pictures, Dannii! A very good example of the phrase 'a confused Dean is a cute Dean'. That pout in the second one reminds me of a sig I was starting to make, but the only caption I could think of makes it unfit for general use. Anybody got a better idea?
                                Spoiler:

Off to play some golf this morning. Pit, are you ready?

Huh? Whatever makes you think I play golf?

*snickers* I know you don't, honey, but I love to see that confuzzled just-out-of-bed look.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X