Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    I still think that looks like a manip, but it's damn good so who cares?
    I know it does, but there's another shot floating around with Jensen in the same outfit. So unless somebody went overboard in PS, I'm assuming they're legit.

*whimpers* that's fine, I can handle watching them curing their hangovers by eating and drinking!!

Some people are just inspirational!! I'm making a new one myself inspired by a vid Lizzie posted in Paradise... it should be ready to go by weekend. I wish I could use Photoshop

Better get some work done. Booooo!!
    I should probably do something new myself, this sig's getting a bit old. But have not had a brainwave yet. And I don't know how to use PS either.

Ugh, work - another four-letter word...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

good morning Pit... is any coffee left? i seriosuly need some *yawns*
      Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      That is one hot pic. Isn't this one of the ealy Spn promo shots? Too bad he didn't get to wear that coat on the show.
      hmm, i really would have liked that too. though i doubt it would have stayed clean like that *lol*

*nodnod* Yup, that's the one. As a sign of how much I like it - I made exactly 100 caps from that vid. If you're interested, you can find them in my PB album at http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...20the%20Tiger/. Here's just a few of them - including possibly the best butt shot ever, and that adorable grin at the end.

Spoiler:
      http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger/Picture37.jpg
      ]http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Eye%20of%20the%20Tiger/Picture79.jpg
      http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture90.jpg
      http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture96.jpg
      phoa.. i really need to watch it again. thank you for the caps. *swoons*
      Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

Hey Fainne
      hey Lizzie i love your sig btw. Luci made a great job, i love the idea of using the text like this
      Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *peeks in* Howdy, Pit! *waves* You all have been chatty! Too much to quote and reply to, but in response to the Paris Hilton stuff: I so hope she gets killed in the most painful way they can kill a demon.
      or the most painful death caused by a demon
      Welcome back!

heyhey it's not like we love people getting hurt. but i think we can deal with it if that person is Paris. didn't she also have a role in house of Wax with Jared? i wonder how she got that role...
      Morning, Pit. *yawn* I don't wanna be up. I don't wannaaaa! *curls up on floor*
      awwwwwwww want a chocolate chip cookie?

Comment

Oops, forgot the clones-having-breakfast pics...

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pit

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
          that's one of my favourites too. these eyes *swoons*
          Oh god yes

That is one hot pic. Isn't this one of the ealy Spn promo shots? Too bad he didn't get to wear that coat on the show.
          That's what I thought too! Too bad indeed..

spoilers for size
          Spoiler:
          Moment I converted
          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
          Save Our Seeker!
          LotS on LJ.

Comment

oh Stars, you made my morning

Good morning San

Comment

Hey Fainne

I suddenly am very hungry Might be lunchtime too
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Morning Pit

Oh god yes

That's what I thought too! Too bad indeed..

spoilers for size

Moment I converted
                I can't blame you. It's my favorite smiling pic of Jensen. You can really see the mischief in his eyes...

oh Stars, you made my morning

Good morning San
                Glad to be of service, Fainne. And that smiley is just TOO CUTE! Uh... you're not actually wearing your hair like that, though, are you?

Hey Fainne

I suddenly am very hungry Might be lunchtime too
                God, me too! Guess I'll go for something a bit healthier, though. Actually, Dean must have a metabolism like a fire engine to keep his figure after what with eating and drinking all that high-calorie stuff! Which reminds me, another favorite one-liner of mine from The Magnificent Seven:

BOBBY: So, we're eating bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, are we?
                DEAN: Well, I sold my soul. Got a year to live. I ain't sweating the cholesterol.

sigpic

Comment

Howdy folks, lovely lovely brekkie caps Stars!

sigpic

Comment

I can't blame you. It's my favorite smiling pic of Jensen. You can really see the mischief in his eyes...
                    Hey stars!! Like a little mischivous kid So cute

God, me too! Guess I'll go for something a bit healthier, though. Actually, Dean must have a metabolism like a fire engine to keep his figure after what with eating and drinking all that high-calorie stuff! Which reminds me, another favorite one-liner of mine from The Magnificent Seven:
                    That's why I keep thinking. Plus; how the hell (pun unintended) do they keep out of prison?

"ello my lovely Queen
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

me loves mischief

Glad to be of service, Fainne. And that smiley is just TOO CUTE! Uh... you're not actually wearing your hair like that, though, are you?
                      oohh no, not anymore. used to wear them as a kid but not anymore but i always loved Pipi Langstrumpf

well i think slaying demons must be a very good work out.

heyhey Queeny how are you?

Comment

Gotta love a man who tackles his food with such reckless abandon...

Hey stars!! Like a little mischivous kid So cute

That's why I keep thinking. Plus; how the hell (pun unintended) do they keep out of prison?
                        Totally agree. And that's a good question. I guess John trained them well. They can talk their way out of just about anything.

me loves mischief

oohh no, not anymore. used to wear them as a kid but not anymore but i always loved Pipi Langstrumpf

well i think slaying demons must be a very good work out.
                        Oh good, that's a relief. I guess it's because I just made hairdresser appointments for the kids, and I dread what kind of look they're gonna go for. But that's one thing I let them decide for themselves. They gotta learn to live with their mistakes.

The hunting part sure is a good workout, but they're also sitting in the car a lot... Maybe driving an Impala burns calories? In that case - I WANT ONE!!

Or maybe it has more breakdowns than Dean or the writers like to admit, so they have to push it on a regular basis? That would build muscle.

Hey, watch it. Nobody messes with my baby or her reputation.

Okay, okay, just kidding....

sigpic

Comment

Totally agree. And that's a good question. I guess John trained them well. They can talk their way out of just about anything.
                          Yep, they do always come across very truthful and reliable. Damn those cute faces..

Plus money. I think that was addressed one time? They play poker for money, but also through not-so-illegal internet thingies?

I guess this is just a difficult matter for the writers as well, and I can forgive them for these little falacies

Oh good, that's a relief. I guess it's because I just made hairdresser appointments for the kids, and I dread what kind of look they're gonna go for. But that's one thing I let them decide for themselves. They gotta learn to live with their mistakes.
                          Yikes.. I gotta go tomorrow too.. I know what I want, but I'm always afraid they're gonna mess it up

The hunting part sure is a good workout, but they're also sitting in the car a lot... Maybe driving an Impala burns calories? In that case - I WANT ONE!!

Or maybe it has more breakdowns than Dean or the writers like to admit, so they have to push it on a regular basis? That would build muscle.
                          I like that theory Plus, Dean doing work on the car: I'd like to see that more often
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

"ello my lovely Queen
                            heyhey Queeny how are you?
                            Hey ladies! *huggles*

I'm ok thanks, you?

In Dean's case, YES!! *licks lips*

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Best%20of%20Jensen/jpi_supernatural_32238.jpg[/IMG]
                            Hey, watch it. Nobody messes with my baby or her reputation.
                            'kay, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the car....

sigpic

Comment

*curls up on floor* Crap day. Got yelled at by my boss for no reason, and he wouldn't even let me explain.
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hey ladies! *huggles*

I'm ok thanks, you?
                                Alright thanks
                                In Dean's case, YES!! *licks lips*
                                What a reaction

What car?!?!
                                Spoiler:

*curls up on floor* Crap day. Got yelled at by my boss for no reason, and he wouldn't even let me explain.
                                Hey Sal! Well that stinks *huggles tight* Hopefully some Jensen pics here can cheer you up
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X