Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIMYM <-?

I am really no fan of Paris Hilton, and of course I am not sure that I will love the episode with her - but SPN was so far very good in surprising me in a very positive way.
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Paris hilton is in SPN????

oh yeah, i'm back finally have my new laptop and now i'm copying all my stuff on it

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Unfortunately it seems to be the case. It looks like only 1 ep, so hopefully she'll just be in the beginning...cos we know they never last long!! Personally I'm offended that they've stooped that low, I'll probably give that ep a miss
        why? i wanna see her die

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

oh yeah, i'm back finally have my new laptop and now i'm copying all my stuff on it
          Hi Fainne, and welcome back! Great news about the new laptop.

why? i wanna see her die
          ROFL - very good point!

Let's see, what would be a good way...

Crossbow?

Naa, too quick. Fire?

Interesting. But I think impaling is my favorite. Especially if they have Dean in short sleeves doing it...

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            /\ What Iolanda said, my thoughts exactly. Those eps are excellent examples. You should know that Kripke hasn't let us down yet, and I'm very confident that he will handle this in the best possible way. Anyway, he said in a press release
            Spoiler:
            “Paris Hilton is playing a demonic creature that takes the form of….Paris Hilton. It’ll be a fun, irreverent episode and we here at Supernatural are thrilled that Paris agreed to do it.” Actually, I read somewhere else that he also said he was quite surprised that she even agreed to do this after they showed her the script...
            So my guess is over-the-top parody, which I certainly wouldn't want to miss.
            You know, the premise sounds like fun, but still.. I just can't stand her, making fun of herself or not

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            HIMYM <-?
            How I Met Your Mother.

I am really no fan of Paris Hilton, and of course I am not sure that I will love the episode with her - but SPN was so far very good in surprising me in a very positive way.
            That is true. I have yet to see those surprising eps though as I'm in season 2. Just an out-of-the-blue question, but is there a musical ep? I suddenly remember the Buffy one

Hey Fainne! Welcome back Were you without internet?

why? i wanna see her die
            If she's a demon, she probably will
            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
            Save Our Seeker!
            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              You know, the premise sounds like fun, but still.. I just can't stand her, making fun of herself or not

How I Met Your Mother.

That is true. I have yet to see those surprising eps though as I'm in season 2. Just an out-of-the-blue question, but is there a musical ep? I suddenly remember the Buffy one
              No, not per se. Just the occasional breaking-into-song. In the S3 finale the boys sing Bon Jovi's 'Dead or Alive'. In A Very Supernatural Christmas they pretend to be carolers, and in Monster Movie there's a lot of Oktoberfest Oompa music. And then, of course, there's Eye of the Tiger...

sigpic

Comment

Hi Fainne, and welcome back! Great news about the new laptop.
                thanks

ROFL - very good point!

Let's see, what would be a good way...

Crossbow?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...1-14-17-77.jpg

Naa, too quick. Fire?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...20S1/bugs4.jpg

Interesting. But I think impaling is my favorite. Especially if they have Dean in short sleeves doing it...
                http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...SN407-0002.jpg
                hmmm... don't give me ideas xD
                Hey Fainne! Welcome back Were you without internet?

If she's a demon, she probably will
                naa, not witrhout internet, but could only lurke. my keyboard was broked

or a victim...
                Last edited by Fainne; 12 August 2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

No, not per se. Just the occasional breaking-into-song. In the S3 finale the boys sing Bon Jovi's 'Dead or Alive'. In A Very Supernatural Christmas they pretend to be carolers, and in Monster Movie there's a lot of Oktoberfest Oompa music. And then, of course, there's Eye of the Tiger...
                  That sounds awesome I might just watch those in between

thanks
                  hmmm... don't give me ideas xD

naa, not witrhout internet, but couldn't only lurke. my keyboard was broked

or a victim...
                  Hee, I can see that

Still my fav pic of Jensen He just looks so strong and sexy at the same time. Even with all those clothes on
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Little Brother of Captain Jack Harkness (nah, not the evil one)
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Just watched that bit in AVSC, hilarious!

Eye of The Tiger? Oh, you mean this?:

Jensens Eye of the tiger

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Little Brother of Captain Jack Harkness (nah, not the evil one)
                        Oh yes i can see that!! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Still my fav pic of Jensen He just looks so strong and sexy at the same time. Even with all those clothes on
                          http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...en_ackles_.jpg
                          that's one of my favourites too. these eyes *swoons*

Comment

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...en_ackles_.jpg
                            That is one hot pic. Isn't this one of the ealy Spn promo shots? Too bad he didn't get to wear that coat on the show.

From all the posed shots I have of Jensen I think this one's my fave.

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                            Just watched that bit in AVSC, hilarious!

Eye of The Tiger? Oh, you mean this?:

Jensens Eye of the tiger

*nodnod* Yup, that's the one. As a sign of how much I like it - I made exactly 100 caps from that vid. If you're interested, you can find them in my PB album at http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/t...20the%20Tiger/. Here's just a few of them - including possibly the best butt shot ever, and that adorable grin at the end.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              Hey San *huggles*

Unfortunately it seems to be the case. It looks like only 1 ep, so hopefully she'll just be in the beginning...cos we know they never last long!! Personally I'm offended that they've stooped that low, I'll probably give that ep a miss
                              not quoting what your answering here ... *sorry San*
                              but

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
                              Well, sure hope she´s a
                              Spoiler:
                              redshirt that get´s offed fast

I need a picspam now

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I have just watched AVSC and i loved that we find out where Dean's necklace came from. There was also i quote in AVSC which i love:

Dean: (being cut) Agh! You b***h!!
                                Madge: Oh! My goodness, me! Somebody owes a nickle to the swear jar. Oh, do you know what i say when i feel like swearing? Fudge.
                                Dean: (sarcastically) I'll try and remember that!

later:
                                (Madge goes for Dean with the knife)
                                Dean: You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!
                                Madge: (genuinly proud) Very good!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X