Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge # 64

Last weeks mystery challenge was a huge hit! I would love to do that again! This week however, I am going to be totally selfish. We are snowed in, the roads are impassable and we're getting cabin fever with no end in sight until maybe this weekend.

So this week the challenge is 'Heat'. Red/orange/yellow colors, sunshine, fire, flames, 'hot' thunks, .........whatever "heat" means to you!!

entries due to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 23rd.
    sigpic

Comment

Great entries, love all the "missions"! Justice and Loyalty are fantastic!!!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...dedwraith2.jpg
      Challenge # 64

Last weeks mystery challenge was a huge hit! I would love to do that again! This week however, I am going to be totally selfish. We are snowed in, the roads are impassable and we're getting cabin fever with no end in sight until maybe this weekend.

So this week the challenge is 'Heat'. Red/orange/yellow colors, sunshine, fire, flames, 'hot' thunks, .........whatever "heat" means to you!!

entries due to me by noon your time Monday Feb. 23rd.
      I love this challenge!!! Oh, the ideas... We're not snowed in though...I am able to get to work. Unfortunately. And the roads (for the most part) are just wet.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, so, I have an entry...

...didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to, but..whaddaygonnado?
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Okay, so, I have an entry...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...ps8k19fdas.jpg

...didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to, but..whaddaygonnado?

Looks HOT...in more ways than one.

I couldn't access this forum all day...
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Looks HOT...in more ways than one.
            Thanks!

I couldn't access this forum all day...
            Oh no!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Apparently this weekend's forum theme is "TV Doctors". I Don't like the doc I am. And I never watched the doc I *locum for.

Locum: a person who temporarily fulfills the duties of another. For example, a locum physician is a physician who works in the place of the regular physician when that physician is absent, or when a hospital/practice is short-staffed.

"And that is my word of the day!"
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Apparently this weekend's forum theme is "TV Doctors". I Don't like the doc I am. And I never watched the doc I *locum for.

Locum: a person who temporarily fulfills the duties of another. For example, a locum physician is a physician who works in the place of the regular physician when that physician is absent, or when a hospital/practice is short-staffed.

"And that is my word of the day!"
                http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t344/katydid29/Supernatural/Dean%20Winchester/dean-long-pig_zpsaxsk8yjr.jpg[/IMG]

Well, You always learn something.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Well, You always learn something.
                  Yup.

Well, I am working on my second (and last) entry for the "heat" challenge (while watching the Oscars) and Gimp is being a no-talent douchebag.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, the Oscars are still on and I have finished my second entry...

...more my style.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge # 64 was "Heat".

RodneyisGodney

JadedWraith

slizzie1986

raduzhok
                      It's by CANNED HEAT!

taris-eirien

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #65

This week, we're going way back to challenge #24 and redoing that one again. I think it is time for us to pat ourselves on our backs and feel good about our artwork again because every week, I get an entry from someone and it says "I'm so sorry this is so crappy" or "this is the best I could do" or something along those lines where they bash their own work. It is not just one person, it is several people and this makes me sad. I think everyone's artwork and fanfic is just wonderful!! And I am SO happy when people take the time to do something and enter the challenges! I wish everyone could just enjoy creating artwork and fanfic and like their own work. That is hard to do, I know I am even guilty of saying "ugh!" when I look at my own artwork.

Well, this week it is going to be different. This week, the challenge is............Make artwork or fanfic. Anything, everything, whatever. If you are stuck and need a push, then go here and do a challenge you missed, or one that you want to re-do.

Here's the first catch. DO NOT SIGN YOUR WORK. As I receive entries, I will post them as 'anonymous' and give everyone a chance to comment on them. Only one entry will be posted at a time, so everyone has a chance to be fawned over and see how much everyone loves your work. After that, the artist may choose to reveal themselves if they want.

The second catch.....when I post an entry....you have to comment. Be nice, be honest, say the things you would like to hear. Remember the Golden Rule.

Why is it anonymous at first? So you can comment on your own work as if it were someone else.

The point of this challenge? For you to stop bashing yourself over your artwork or fanfic, and to have happy feelings when you see how good your artwork/fanfic really is.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'm not "bashing" my own artwork. I am simply admitting that it is not the greatest work I've done. I can't enter something that I'm not particularly proud of and expect everyone to think that it's great when I know (feel) that it's not. When I know that I can do better. So I own up to it. I'm sorry that this makes you sad, copter. I will try to refrain from saying negative things about my work in the future.

I am going to check out the past challenges in the clubhouse because, uh, can't remember them all.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, I'm not "bashing" my own artwork. I am simply admitting that it is not the greatest work I've done. I can't enter something that I'm not particularly proud of and expect everyone to think that it's great when I know (feel) that it's not. When I know that I can do better. So I own up to it. I'm sorry that this makes you sad, copter. I will try to refrain from saying negative things about my work in the future.

I am going to check out the past challenges in the clubhouse because, uh, can't remember them all.
                            Don't feel bad RiG! I was not pointing a finger at you. This is meant to be a good thing, and it was the last time we did it!! I am totally guilty of doing this myself. While it is great to want to do better, and strive to do that, what makes me sad is when I [and others] just tack on a "oh this sucks I don't like this, etc". What I would like to do is say "I was not sure about the coloring on this sig, maybe someone has a suggestion?" or "maybe I will take a break and try another tut and see if I can make it better". Focus on the positive and not on the negative so much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              Don't feel bad RiG! I was not pointing a finger at you.
                              I know.

This is meant to be a good thing, and it was the last time we did it!! I am totally guilty of doing this myself. While it is great to want to do better, and strive to do that, what makes me sad is when I [and others] just tack on a "oh this sucks I don't like this, etc". What I would like to do is say "I was not sure about the coloring on this sig, maybe someone has a suggestion?" or "maybe I will take a break and try another tut and see if I can make it better". Focus on the positive and not on the negative so much.
                              Yeah, that does sound better. I'll have to remember to do that. And I will definitely focus on the positive more.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I know.

Yeah, that does sound better. I'll have to remember to do that. And I will definitely focus on the positive more.
                                I have to do that as well. It is soooo easy to say to myself "well that sucks, I'm not entering that into the challenge".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X