Clear All

Jensen and Bartholomew...

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

I love when you decorate the thread...

And that one with Bartholomew is epic!
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        I love when you decorate the thread...
        Well, I felt that there was a distinct lack of Jensen/Dean thunking in here so I had to do something about it.

And that one with Bartholomew is epic!
        I know, I had to make a sig with it way back when I first saw it. Nothin' special mind you, just a simple sig...but I love it.

Danm! He even looks gorgeous when he's asleep!

*curls up against Dean, wraps arm around his chest ... sighs contentedly*
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Challenge # 61 was all about Body Parts!!

RodneyisGodney

raduzhok

JadedWraith

bailey1ak

dragongirl

slizzie1986

Blencathra
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #62

It is time once again for the challenge! This challenge has been a favorite in the past. I give you 6 pics and you make art using only the listed pics. Manipulate the images however you want, but all art can only use these 6 images. You must use at least 3 of the images in each piece of art, you can also use all 6 if you choose. Text is allowed.
            This week I am hosting the challenge so send all entries to me by noon Mon Feb 9th.

Images
            Image #1
            Image #2
            Image #3
            Image #4
            Image #5
            Image #6
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

Challenge #62

It is time once again for the challenge! This challenge has been a favorite in the past. I give you 6 pics and you make art using only the listed pics. Manipulate the images however you want, but all art can only use these 6 images. You must use at least 3 of the images in each piece of art, you can also use all 6 if you choose. Text is allowed.
              This week I am hosting the challenge so send all entries to me by noon Mon Feb 9th.

Images
              Image #1
              Image #2
              Image #3
              Image #4
              Image #5
              Image #6
              yay! I love this challenge ...although it is always a bit of an headache. What bums me it that we can't use any characters..with such awesome backgrounds. I love the deserted fairground pieces. And the forest ones are breath taking.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/...tcbanner8.jpeg

Challenge #62

Images
                Image #1
                Image #2
                Image #3
                Image #4
                Image #5
                Image #6
                YES! Another one! Funny thing is I already have abandoned theme park pictures on my laptop. See, while Googling what-I-do-not-remember I clicked on an image that took me to a creepy picture thread on some forum, which is right up my alley. Needless to say I had to peruse the entire thread. And I have to say, the creepiest pictures to me where the old Halloween pictures. I mean, the costumes alone are nightmare inducing! Those masks... *shudders*

I also love the space pictures. And the forest shots are beautiful!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks to all you "thunk" enablers. I almost choked on my tuna sandwich when Jax popped up. S'what I get for dining while scrolling.

And sleeping Dean...now I need a cool drink. Sweet dreams indeed. I want a shot of that screened on a pure cotton queen size sheet... . Now there's an idea whose time needs to come.

A new ep tonite yippi!

Comment

Originally posted by carry on,dean View Post
                    Thanks to all you "thunk" enablers. I almost choked on my tuna sandwich when Jax popped up. S'what I get for dining while scrolling.
                    Jax?

And sleeping Dean...now I need a cool drink. Sweet dreams indeed. I want a shot of that screened on a pure cotton queen size sheet... . Now there's an idea whose time needs to come.
                    OMGYES!I want one too!

A new ep tonite yippi!
                    And, boy, was it a great one! I haven't laughed at SPN in a long time, it was a refreshing change. Dylan Everett did an amazing job as
                    Spoiler:
                    teen Dean.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm sooooo sorry this took forever! Caps for 10x10 und 10x11 today, 10x12 tomorrow ^^

10x10 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part three

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment