No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello RiG.....been wondering where you were.....haven't seen you in a few days.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Little Creek View Post
      Thanks!
      Welcome.

Nice.
      Yep.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      Hello RiG.....been wondering where you were.....haven't seen you in a few days.
      Hi copter, yeah, sorry 'bout that. Been busy with work, out and about, other than that I've been Youtubin' it a lot lately. As well as playing this MahJong game I found on my laptop. I showed it to my nieces and nephew the other day, taught them how to play it and got hooked on it again after not playing it for a while.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Hi copter, yeah, sorry 'bout that. Been busy with work, out and about, other than that I've been Youtubin' it a lot lately. As well as playing this MahJong game I found on my laptop. I showed it to my nieces and nephew the other day, taught them how to play it and got hooked on it again after not playing it for a while.
        totally understand. I'm rarely on here either except for the challenge. summer is time for doing stuff
        sigpic

Comment

totally understand. I'm rarely on here either except for the challenge. summer is time for doing stuff
          That it is. Going to the movies later today.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

What movie did you see, RiG? Hope you enjoyed it.

Winter over here in Australia, which means it's actually cool enough to get stuff done.

And yay for the tiny season 10 spoilers being leaked!

Comment

What movie did you see, RiG? Hope you enjoyed it.
              I saw Maleficent. And it was great!

Winter over here in Australia, which means it's actually cool enough to get stuff done.
              Lucky you! It's summer here in the U S of A and it's stinky hot. The only good thing about that is THUNDERSTORMS!

EDIT: We just had a wicked thunderstorm pass through! Our street flooded during it!

And yay for the tiny season 10 spoilers being leaked!
              I haven't read them yet. But I will.
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 July 2014, 05:35 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Haven't seen that movie.

Lucky you! It's summer here in the U S of A and it's stinky hot. The only good thing about that is THUNDERSTORMS!

EDIT: We just had a wicked thunderstorm pass through! Our street flooded during it!
                Awesome! I love a good thunderstorm.

Comment

Cool I was considering watching it.

I haven't read them yet. But I will.
                  Haven't seen that movie.

I love them too but that also scare me. June here had a lot of thunderstorms, too. I have to search for them.
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Haven't seen that movie.
                    Well, if you do you're in for a treat.

Me too!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                    Cool I was considering watching it.
                    It was that or Deliver Us From Evil and, seeing as DUFE just came out and Maleficent has been out a while I chose that one. DUFE is next on the list. Love me a good horror movie.

I love them too but that also scare me. June here had a lot of thunderstorms, too. I have to search for them.
                    They only scare me at night (meaning the middle of the night when I'm in bed, sleeping)...if the thunder is wicked loud.

Okay, I just remembered that I have a sig (made last year for AFA) that fits the current challenge specs...

Not a fan, sorry.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, if you do you're in for a treat.

Me too!

It was that or Deliver Us From Evil and, seeing as DUFE just came out and Maleficent has been out a while I chose that one. DUFE is next on the list. Love me a good horror movie.

They only scare me at night (meaning the middle of the night when I'm in bed, sleeping)...if the thunder is wicked loud.

Okay, I just remembered that I have a sig (made last year for AFA) that fits the current challenge specs...

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...psd79f237a.jpg

Not a fan, sorry.
                      Never apologize for not liking something. Our tastes are our own. And that is great
                      Last edited by JadedWraith; 05 July 2014, 09:23 AM. Reason: *thanks for the correction RiG;)
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                        Never apologize for not liking something. Our tastes are are own. And that is great
                        *our (sorry, can't help it) ...and thank you. And you are right.

Jensen is DIRECTING AGAIN!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t...psd79f237a.jpg

Not a fan, sorry.
                          Hello fellow not-a-Doctor-Who-fan!

I'm working on my art too. I've made one but haven't sent it in yet because I'm not totally happy with how it looks.

I remember watching the behind the scenes stuff for Weekend At Bobby's, and poor Jensen looked so nervous! He did a good job though and obviously enjoyed it. Is this going to be his third or fourth time directing an episode? I can't remember the exact number.

Comment

me too!

I remember watching the behind the scenes stuff for Weekend At Bobby's, and poor Jensen looked so nervous! He did a good job though and obviously enjoyed it. Is this going to be his third or fourth time directing an episode? I can't remember the exact number.
                            4th time. He directed in seasons 6, 7 and 8, skipped season 9 because of JJ, and now in season 10.
                            sigpic

Comment

Helloooo!

I'm working on my art too. I've made one but haven't sent it in yet because I'm not totally happy with how it looks.
                              I'm sure it's fine.

I love watching that featurette! And this will be his fourth time helming an episode.

me too!

4th time. He directed in seasons 6, 7 and 8, skipped season 9 because of JJ, and now in season 10.
                              A very good reason to skip season 9.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

A very good reason to skip season 9.
                                I love that Jensen's such a family man.

I'm sure it's fine.
                                Hmm, probably. I should stop looking it over for errors and just send it in!

I love watching that featurette!
                                Me too!

Comment

Working...
                                X