Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Well, howdy partner!

Hey, White! Good to see ya again. Uhm...what's MLS? Sorry, I'm bad with abbreviations.
    Hiya, RiG! MLS is the American Multiple Listing System--the database for houses for sale.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      Here is the final list for the advent calendar......if you have a problem with your day/days.....let me know ASAP! I moved a couple days for some people that said they were flexible, so PLEASE check your days and make sure you have the right days! Also....I myself took 4 days to fill gaps so if anyone wants another day or two....you can have one of mine! The 16th is tentatively open if Grace can't do it.
      I can do no problem, unless someone else wants to.

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Hiya, RiG! MLS is the American Multiple Listing System--the database for houses for sale.
      Good luck in selling your house. I know that's got to be a stressful situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
        I can do no problem, unless someone else wants to.
        Lahela did ask for a day and she doesn't have one at all, so if it is okay I will give it to her. But thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks. Well, I hope your house sells quick!

Hi Grace, copter.

I think it's time I posted a pic...

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Lahela did ask for a day and she doesn't have one at all, so if it is okay I will give it to her. But thank you!
            Awesome!

Hi Grace, copter.
            I think it's time I posted a pic...
            [IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/Crazy4Jensen/Dean%20Winchester/dean-gorgeous-2.jpg[/I]
            Hello! And what a lovely pic it is. *hugs* Happy Sunday.

Comment

Thanks for the well-wishes with the house, all. It is indeed a stressful time, having to keep it clean & maintained, and hoping nothing breaks even more than before it was up for sale.

Oooh, an advent calendar--can't wait to see all the pretties!
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Doing things a little backwards today and I apologize if it confuses anyone I will post the new challenge now, and in just a bit I will post all the entries from the current challenge.

Reminder about secret santa........there is still time to sign up if you want to participate!! Assignments will go out this weekend, so PM me if you are interested!!

Challenge #13

This idea is from Whytewytch. November is known globally in the online world as NaNoWriMo. If you know what that means, and you are participating in it, then write a very short drabble and let us know what you are writing about it! Or send us the link so we can read it! If you are not participating, or do not want to share, then this challenge is all about writing. But don't freak out if you don't do fan fic.........
                Do art {or fan fic} that focuses on all aspects of writing. Pens, pencils, typewriters, paper, etc.

Entries due to me midnight your time Sunday Dec. 1st.
                sigpic

Comment

Challenge #12 Sweets and Treats I have to admit, I thought there would be more entries....but it just goes to show how fickle real life and muses can be...... mine was not happy. I had lots of ideas....but nothing would work

copter
                  cherry koolaid cupcakes

JadedWraith
                  This is the "pastel de nata", aka the Portuguese custard pie (?). It's very common and a nice treat with coffee. If you ever get the chance to visit a portuguese bakery, ask for one with cinnamom.

RodneyisGodney

taris-eirien

everlovin
                  Rosettes! My favorite Christmas treat!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Awesome!

Hello! And what a lovely pic it is. *hugs* Happy Sunday.
                    *hugs* Happy Monday. My first of three days off this week!

Thanks for the well-wishes with the house, all. It is indeed a stressful time, having to keep it clean & maintained, and hoping nothing breaks even more than before it was up for sale.
                    You're welcome.

Oooh, an advent calendar--can't wait to see all the pretties!
                    Can't wait to make one such pretty.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I could NOT stop laughing. Is it May yet?! I need to go to my first Spncon and see this nuttiness in person!
                      sigpic

Comment

Challenge #12 Sweets and Treats I have to admit, I thought there would be more entries....but it just goes to show how fickle real life and muses can be...... mine was not happy. I had lots of ideas....but nothing would work

<snip>
                        Aww, lovely entries...you guys are making me hungry!

When are we going to get to known our secret Santa asignments. I'm working on my other secret santa ( the AFA one) because I fear I'll have an hectic December. It would be awful not being able to deliver something...
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*hugs* Happy Monday. My first of three days off this week!
                          Do you have to work Thanksgiving?

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                          I could NOT stop laughing. Is it May yet?! I need to go to my first Spncon and see this nuttiness in person!
                          They are INSANE!

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            Aww, lovely entries...you guys are making me hungry!

When are we going to get to known our secret Santa asignments. I'm working on my other secret santa ( the AFA one) because I fear I'll have an hectic December. It would be awful not being able to deliver something...
                            I will have them out this week/weekend. I was hoping more people would sign up so I was giving them more time. There's about 6 people from last year that didn't sign up but I fear they won't I am having very minor foot surgery today, but I could probably work on it tonight or tomorrow and have it out before Thursday.
                            sigpic

Comment

I will have them out this week/weekend. I was hoping more people would sign up so I was giving them more time. There's about 6 people from last year that didn't sign up but I fear they won't I am having very minor foot surgery today, but I could probably work on it tonight or tomorrow and have it out before Thursday.
                              No rush. I was just asking. Concentrate on your surgery.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Darn! I keep missing everyone!

Hope your foot surgery goes well copter!

@Grace: Nope. Don't have to work Thanksgiving. I did last year though.

I totally forgot about this one FAVORITE treat of mine so I made art for it anyway...

...my favorite bakery treat ever...
                                Spoiler:

I'm eating one right now.

EDIT: Just watched the video...Love Jensen's salute! He does it so good! Perfect even! However, I'm not sure how I feel about the whole video...I mean, they're mocking the military funeral thing where they fold the flag and give it to the grieving next of kin...is that really in good taste? I'm sure they don't mean any offence by it. It really is quite cute. I want to love it and all but...I dunno. Maybe I'm just...being stupid.
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 25 November 2013, 01:22 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X