No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm snuggle up to that... hell yea.. course last tuesday i was damn miserble.. sniffly all day and my nose was raw from blowing it constantly christmas... yes.. not fun.. did a lot of sleeping... and still feellin the effects... being worn down ect.. totally bites... and the frog in the throat feelin even worse.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      mmm snuggle up to that... hell yea..
      I'm heading to bed after this so I'm gonna pretend to snuggle up to that. Did I just say that? I meant, I'll dream about snuggling up to that. Yeah. And if Alec shows up that'll be all the better.

course last tuesday i was damn miserble.. sniffly all day and my nose was raw from blowing it constantly christmas... yes.. not fun.. did a lot of sleeping... and still feellin the effects... being worn down ect.. totally bites... and the frog in the throat feelin even worse.
      Ah yes, the frog-in-throat feelin'...I knew it well. That damn bronchitis wouldn't let me talk much less breath without caughing. And man was I horse! I hope Jensen has never had to deal with that.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

How 'bout some con pics with the boys...

Oh, I'm in love with the look on Jensen's face here!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

mmmm yummy
          sigpic

Comment

Since SPN didn't win the PCA this year () I need some cheering up...

What she said!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I'll help cheer you up. And me too...

sigpic

Comment

Hey Pit!

Long time no see! How is everyone?

I don't have time to read everything from the last couple of months... someone give me a rundown of what I've missed? *puppy eyes*

sigpic

Comment

Ooooooh, the tongue! Is cheered!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hey Pit!
                  QUEEEEEEEEN!!!!!

Very long time no see!

I don't have time to read everything from the last couple of months... someone give me a rundown of what I've missed? *puppy eyes*
                  Well, Supernatural won the fan voted TV Guide cover contest...thought it wasn't a really good cover. Photoshopped to all hell. Still great that our fandom prevailed and the cover went to the best show.

I don't think there's anything else other than upcoming episode spoilers for the meta episode coming later this winter. And I can't wait for it!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG, I figured you'd like that one

Queen, we basically just spend a few pages worshiping various sections of Jensen's body. Very deep stuff
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, Dean made the cover of TV Guide this week.

Sort of...

And I noticed this while on the TV Guide Magazine website...

Oh yeeeeaaah!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                      RiG, I figured you'd like that one
                      Oh yeah!

Queen, we basically just spend a few pages worshiping various sections of Jensen's body. Very deep stuff
                      That's right, we did do that didn't we? How could I forget about that?!

Very deep stuff ineed.
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 07 January 2011, 03:14 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

mmm hiya queen.. we've missed ya
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Pit!

Well, SPN ist still awesome, and we posted a lot of gorgeous pics of some actor It's been a little bit quite around here for the last few weeks, but I guess that was because everyone was busy with stuff. At least I was. Hope it gets better when the new episodes arrive!
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hey Pit!

queeny!! um... let's see... we've already mentioned the tv guide cover, pca, and gratuitous worship of body parts.... we also had a mini discussion about the necklaces dean's wearing in the one of the promo pics, and the likely hood of Sam whipping out the amulet sometime this season.... it's pretty much been business as usual
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              Well, SPN ist still awesome, and we posted a lot of gorgeous pics of some actor
                              Yeah, some guy on Supernatural.

It's been a little bit quite around here for the last few weeks, but I guess that was because everyone was busy with stuff. At least I was. Hope it gets better when the new episodes arrive!
                              What she said.

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Yeah, some guy on Supernatural.

Do you have any idea who are they referring to? Neither do I.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X