X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I want a cheeseburger. Guess I know what I'm having for lunch today
    sigpic

Comment

mmmmhmmm... but then i may have that for supper... dunno yet.. its only 0932 here... just sittin here watching SPN.. 99 problems... dude.. cas can get bloody drunk *snickers*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        mmmmhmmm... but then i may have that for supper... dunno yet.. its only 0932 here... just sittin here watching SPN.. 99 problems... dude.. cas can get bloody drunk *snickers*
        lol! Yes, he can.

Not sure if this has been posted before,as it is hard to keep track: it's a Dark Angel Video, not Alec centric, but still there is a lot of Jensen to look at and dream...

sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Jensen was the reason I started watching that last month. Turned into another thing that I spent too much time doing instead of my work
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            lol! Yes, he can.

Not sure if this has been posted before,as it is hard to keep track: it's a Dark Angel Video, not Alec centric, but still there is a lot of Jensen to look at and dream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BuvTpm-YFU
            Graaah! I have yet to watch Dark Angel, but that might have just motivated me to start! Guh, he's so gorgeous!

Comment

I'm the other way round, Dark Angel is what made me watch Supernatural when it started. Lost count of how many times I've rewatched Season 2 of DA lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                Graaah! I have yet to watch Dark Angel, but that might have just motivated me to start! Guh, he's so gorgeous!
                I wasn't sure how good it was going to be at first, but it turn out to be pretty decent. After watching the finale, I was kinda upset they didn't continue it or make a movie like they did with SG1 and Farscape. And that was 10 years after the fact.

Jensen actually played 2 characters, and he did a really good job separating out the different personalities.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                  I wasn't sure how good it was going to be at first, but it turn out to be pretty decent. After watching the finale, I was kinda upset they didn't continue it or make a movie like they did with SG1 and Farscape. And that was 10 years after the fact.
                  I wish they made a DA movie too. Absolutely love the last episode, Freak Nation. The title is just...I love it. I feel so bad for the transgenics.

Jensen actually played 2 characters, and he did a really good job separating out the different personalities.
                  Ah, yes: Ben/Alec. Alec is Ben's clone. I'm not so fond of Ben.

ALEC FOR THE WIN!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, okay, I've seen the pilot and I LOVED it. But then life got in the way and I never even got to see Jensen. Must go watch over Christmas break!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                      Well, okay, I've seen the pilot and I LOVED it. But then life got in the way and I never even got to see Jensen. Must go watch over Christmas break!
                      Well, he shows up as Ben at somepoint in the first season (Forget the ep).

And yes, you must watch over Christmas Break. That's how I'm spending mine- rewatching all the shows I'm going through withdrawl for

And RiG, you missed a few ;P

I love this last one b/c it's become Jensen's "I know I'm in trouble, but I don't care" gesture for his characters
                      Last edited by warrior_chic; 22 December 2010, 09:15 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        Well, he shows up as Ben at somepoint in the first season (Forget the ep).
                        Pollo Loco.

And yes, you must watch over Christmas Break. That's how I'm spending mine- rewatching all the shows I'm going through withdrawl for
                        I don't get a Christmas break. I get the weekend and then back to work on Monday. At least this time I get the day after off seeing as it's a Sunday.

(we seriously need Supernatural smileys)

And RiG, you missed a few ;P
                        Yeah, I know. Alec has an adorably expressive face and I wanted to focus on that.

*wolf whistles*

I love this last one b/c it's become Jensen's "I know I'm in trouble, but I don't care" gesture for his characters
                        Oh yes, it certainly has become that!.

Now, w_c you missed one.

From The Berrisford Agenda...with a great perfomance by Jensen.

EDIT:

Jensen rockin' out to "Luckenbach Texas" with KANE

I just love Jensen's knee slapping and foot stomping!
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 December 2010, 07:26 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

How's this for timing- one of the songs Christian sang (i think the second), "The House Rules", I heard that on the radio a couple days ago.

Looks like that would be a fun show to see- just some friends rockin' out in a bar. Kinda like good karaoke The credit at the end said Steve Carlson was there. Was that him sharing a mic with Jensen?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

EDIT:

Jensen rockin' out to "Luckenbach Texas" with KANE
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwAyWBHAvKU
                            I just love Jensen's knee slapping and foot stomping!
                            Hey, now what a coincidence. I didn't know that there was a Luckenbach in Texas, but there is for sure a Luckenbach in Germany because it is two villages away from the Village where my parents live (and where I am now).

I know I wasn't around that much in the last couple of weeks, but I had a lot to do for work and am pretty stressed out, and then life was very mean to some people I care about. I had a lot of thinking to to in the last two weeks.

Nevertheless, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas, or Happy Holidays (whatever you like more) and a great start into 2011. I'll be in the Netherlands for a week, starting Monday and I won't have any internet access there =).

See you all safe and sound next year!
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

have fun iolanda!! safe travels and a merry holiday season to you too
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I got the Impala keychain, a Dean Winchester t-shirt (from Dean!) and Dark Angel S2 for xmas! ...among some other cool non-SPN related stuff.

The keychain is metal...pweter I think. And heavy, but I love it!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X