Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonas
    The actor that played the demon played the Federal Marshall that arrested Kate on LOST. He also played a Highway Patrolman at the beginning of M.I.B that gets Mikey's guts on him.
    Thanks for that, it was annoying me to no end.

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    I will have to DVR these, I never finished season 1. The DVD is out now isn't it?
    Yeah, at least for Australia and the US it is.

Comment

Originally posted by silence
      All this lays ground for very interesting story arc. And damnit, it was done really good, makes you think what's really going on.
      I totally agree. I personally think the best of this show still lies ahead. They have a good thing going here.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        I totally agree. I personally think the best of this show still lies ahead. They have a good thing going here.
        I hope the CW gives it a good chance, considering it is up aganist Grey's Anatomy and CSI, you just know its getting killed in the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Arative
          I hope the CW gives it a good chance, considering it is up aganist Grey's Anatomy and CSI, you just know its getting killed in the ratings.
          That was talked about before somewhere in an article, wish I could remember. Oh well, anyways, suggesting that the CW maybe move it to another timeslot first if it doesn't do well. That would be better than cancelling it altogether.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just knew they'd do something awful like that -

Spoiler:
            just when the band's back together, daddy gets offed. but who knows...in a show like this no one is ever truly gone...kinda looking forward to the angst and finding out what's going on.

Season 1 frustrated me because I knew next to nothing of the secrets (duh...secrets...lol...) but now I'm excited about being strung along. Woo to season 2!

Comment

Well, new episode tonight. I can't wait for that. Anyone know how the season premiere did last week in the ratings??
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

according to supernatural.tv it got a 3.93 million. thats like great considering what its up against.. go boys go!!
                OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                  according to supernatural.tv it got a 3.93 million. thats like great considering what its up against.. go boys go!!
                  Sweet! I hope the show keeps doing that well. Then, hopefully, we can sit back and enjoy at least several more seasons of this excellent show.

By the way, only about 3 more hours until showtime where I'm at.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    Sweet! I hope the show keeps doing that well. Then, hopefully, we can sit back and enjoy at least several more seasons of this excellent show.
                    As do I.
                    This show had me interested from the pilot, and I just want more, glad the DVD set is out now.

Comment

only 2 min in and i'm already
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

*clings to blanket*

ok, thats gotta be the creepiest ep for me

Spoiler:
                        why'd it have to be clowns. i hate clowns! what kid invites in a clown?! every kid should be forced to watch "It"

*huggles Dean for comfort*
                        OrangeSwirl

Comment

Very Carnivale vibe to the carny scenes.

One thing that bothered me...

Spoiler:
                          I don't care how much you love clowns, if one shows up on your lawn in the middle of the night you do NOT invite him into the damn house!! STRANGER DANGER!! That goes double for clowns! Sheesh. What'd he do, work some mojo on them to convince them he was good?

So do you think Dean is genuinely saying "no" to Jo or is he playing the long odds? I thought at first it was part of his game, but after the ruthless attack on Metallicar, I'm not so sure.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought "Pennywise" but I suppose it's inevitable when evil clowns are involved.

This show continues to be good. And they have the angst at a slow, deceptive simmer. I can't wait until it boils over.

*cuddles Dean* Poor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl
                            *clings to blanket*

ok, thats gotta be the creepiest ep for me

Spoiler:
                            why'd it have to be clowns. i hate clowns! what kid invites in a clown?! every kid should be forced to watch "It"

*huggles Dean for comfort*
                            I'm right with you there..I kept thinking about that scene in Poltergeist...

Spoiler:
                            with the kid and the clown under his bed

Comment

I too thought this was a great episode. Very creepy, but great. The whole
                              Spoiler:
                              clown thing got to me too. I really never saw it being the blind guy coming.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Now that was an adult, mature representation of very real grief. Ackles and Padalecki just bring it. I can't find the words to properly express just how good they were. I love it that Kripke isn't appealing only to the shallow. Very impressive. He killed off John and he isn't afraid to go there with the pain. Outstanding.

What do you mean a little misunderstanding?

Anyone else notice how much Padalecki has improved his game since May? Something has sure clicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X