Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I'm so missing new eps of this show already. And boy does that suck, considering the waiting for next season has really just started. Oh well, at least we should have the reruns to fill the time.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm liking watching the old ones with my room mate who I just got addicted to Supernatural and Stargate!!! (Yeah me!)
      I like knowing whats going to happen while shes freaking out! Then she asks me questions and I just tell her, "You just have to watch" She gets so frustrated. It's great!
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Well, we'll get to see a pretty good ep from this season tonight - "Dead in the Water". It's just a shame the WB isn't showing the season in order. I wonder what lead them to do things this way? Oh well, I'll enjoy watching and taping it anyways.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Dean is so adorable. Dead in the Water is the first real peeling back of the layers of this character; he's not just some smarmy ne'er-do-well who's only looking to get laid and be a smart ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
            Dean is so adorable. Dead in the Water is the first real peeling back of the layers of this character; he's not just some smarmy ne'er-do-well who's only looking to get laid and be a smart ass.
            Yep, it was a great ep. For both the brothers, IMO. I still have about 20 minutes to wait before I can see it though. Baseball was on the WB in my area, but it was worth it - My Detroit Tigers beat the Yankees.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just can't wait for season 2 to start up! I hope it gets even better!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                I just can't wait for season 2 to start up! I hope it gets even better!
                I don't see why it won't get better. As long as this show's PTB stick around, the quality should stay where it was this season. Besides, things were really starting to heat up in their quest to destroy the demon that killed their mom. Also, I can't wait to see what happens with Sam and his powers - will they continue to grow and manifest themselves? What purpose do they serve? Cool stuff like that.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
                  Sam: "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?"

Comment

'I watched Faith' last week, BRILLIANT!!! Not sure if this is were they belong, but I felt like posting some pic's. Sorry if anyone doesn't want them here!

MYSPACE!
                    COME SAY HI!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShelBel
                      Sam: "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?"
                      Awesome quote, isn't it?

Or this one -

Dean - "We're not going to have to hug, are we?"
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        I don't see why it won't get better. As long as this show's PTB stick around, the quality should stay where it was this season. Besides, things were really starting to heat up in their quest to destroy the demon that killed their mom. Also, I can't wait to see what happens with Sam and his powers - will they continue to grow and manifest themselves? What purpose do they serve? Cool stuff like that.
                        Speaking of powers... I almost thought at the end of the season when demon dad has Sam and Dean pinned against the walls, that maybe Dean was going to display some latent ability. He was looking at that gun pretty hard... I almost expected it to move. But I guess not everyone in the family can have powers.
                        Incidentally who do you think Sam inherited his powers from? Mom or Dad? My moneys on Mom. That would make for an interesting episode. Have a flashback of Dean's or Dad's remembering something odd about Mom that suggested psychic ability.
                        Andromeda Fate
                        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I think Dean's strength is his humanity. ...In a way, it's also a bit of a liability, but it's still one of the things I love best about him- he's absolutely, painfully human. Poor Dean. *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            I think Dean's strength is his humanity. ...In a way, it's also a bit of a liability, but it's still one of the things I love best about him- he's absolutely, painfully human. Poor Dean. *huggles*
                            I would have to agree with you there Shadow
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
                              I would have to agree with you there Shadow
                              Me too. It is definitely both a strength and weakness for him.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sorry, just had to keep this baby on the first page.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X