Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see the season started off nicely ratings-wise. I really hope that continues.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

See, if the show is good enough it CAN perform on a Friday night. Personally, I'd take an Spn ep over any kind of entertainment any day of the week.

Also, I'd like to say that I just LOVE the new promo shots the CW is using at the end of their previews. The old one with Sam in the striped shirt were just getting... well, OLD.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I really hope this switch to Friday night works out all season. This show deserves to do well.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was going to say, that besides the slightly less daunting competition on Friday night, the other GOOD thing about moving it is that networks' expectations for Friday viewers are lower. That's gotta help!

Though, with Smallville leaving after this season, are they going to move SPN again, add a show and try to keep up the theme for the night, or just write off SPN with it and start all over?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
            I was going to say, that besides the slightly less daunting competition on Friday night, the other GOOD thing about moving it is that networks' expectations for Friday viewers are lower. That's gotta help!

Though, with Smallville leaving after this season, are they going to move SPN again, add a show and try to keep up the theme for the night, or just write off SPN with it and start all over?
            With Smallville in it's final season, I really think the chances of Supernatural coming back next season are quite high. IMO, the CW won't want to lose two of its highest rated shows.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              With Smallville in it's final season, I really think the chances of Supernatural coming back next season are quite high. IMO, the CW won't want to lose two of its highest rated shows.
              I know that's what *I'm* pinning my hopes on. I know it costs them more than other shows, but they have very few other ones that get the viewers!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                I know that's what *I'm* pinning my hopes on. I know it costs them more than other shows, but they have very few other ones that get the viewers!
                I would be completely shocked if they let Supernatural go in the same season that Smallville was ending. We should, hopefully, at least get a Season 7.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's good to know too that Jensen and Jared are willing to go another season, even if their contracts expire after this one.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    It's good to know too that Jensen and Jared are willing to go another season, even if their contracts expire after this one.
                    Actually, they have renewed for season 7. I forgot where I read it, but if the CW renews it, they're in.

Comment

managed to watch this last night - I really hope they can continue on for season 7
                      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                        managed to watch this last night - I really hope they can continue on for season 7
                        After seeing how great tonight's episode was, I definitely want another season. This show continues to find ways to entertain and tell great stories. Shows like this are very rare IMO, and that is a real shame.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If Supernatural pulls decent numbers all season, I wouldnt be shocked if it came back for a 7th season. And with Smallville ending, I would bet that The CW would move Nikita to Friday (assuming its renewed, which i hope it will be) to air with Supernatural for three reasons:-

1) They would not use Friday nights to launch a new show
                          2) Airing two shows with new episodes seems to work better than one and a repeat.
                          3) Apart from Smallville and Supernatural, Nikita is the networks only other male heavy show in terms of content.
                          Last edited by Madwelshboy; 04 October 2010, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            If Supernatural pulls decent numbers all season, I wouldnt be shocked if it came back for a 7th season. And with Smallville ending, I would bet that The CW would move Nikita to Friday (assuming its renewed, which i hope it will be) to air with Supernatural for three reasons:-

1) They would use Friday nights to launch a new show
                            2) Airing two shows with new episodes seems to work better than one and a repeat.
                            3) Apart from Smallville and Supernatural, Nikita is the networks only other male heavy show in terms of content.
                            I will definitely have my fingers crossed all season. Or, at least until we hear word on its renewal.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

1) They would use Friday nights to launch a new show
                              Three very valid reasons. Let's hope the CW gets that too.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I will definitely have my fingers crossed all season. Or, at least until we hear word on its renewal.
                              What time of year do they usually announce it which shows get renewed?

sigpic

Comment

Shows can get an early pick-up, as early the first few weeks into a season...or they can be "on the bubble" waiting to hear until a week before the finale! Those are the extremes, but a lot of shows know by the time they're back from the holiday hiatus, or at least February sweeps.

Comment

Working...
                                X