Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I missed the vote
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
      *Squeeeee* SPN won!

Thanks to everyone that voted, when I posted yesterday we were behind by 5%

Now? heeeeee! ;D
      Squee indeed - way to go, gang! Will you keep us posted when the new round rolls around? And I suppose it's only up for one day or so, so we can only vote once?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Squee indeed - way to go, gang! Will you keep us posted when the new round rolls around? And I suppose it's only up for one day or so, so we can only vote once?
        No problem! I shall do my best, My daughter breaks up from school tomorrow so I might not be online as much as we are trapsing all over the place for 7 weeks.. she wants to meet Mickey mouse at some shopping centre do. so. busy busy busy!
        But I will keep an eye out for the Poll's and inform you all earlier.. if poss!

Space
        sigpic
        Made by me.

Comment

New round is up. Supernatural vs. Lost and Lost is winning by a landslide. :-( I'd be more upset, but at least it is going down to another show I love.

Comment

At least Spn made it under the top four - not bad for a show that airs on a rather obscure network. And it has one other credit to its name:

Supernatural rallied up something special to post the single largest amount of votes for any show throughout the whole competition.

from http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/bes...l#ixzz0uUFkpRv2
            They may not have as many viewers as the really big shows, but they sure have the largest percentage of dedicated fans.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              New round is up. Supernatural vs. Lost and Lost is winning by a landslide. :-( I'd be more upset, but at least it is going down to another show I love.
              I was about to come here and post that too!

We shall see how it turns out, I'm just happy we made it to the finals!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/07/bes...2-lost-vs.html
              sigpic
              Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                At least Spn made it under the top four - not bad for a show that airs on a rather obscure network. And it has one other credit to its name:

They may not have as many viewers as the really big shows, but they sure have the largest percentage of dedicated fans.
                Even this weekend, I reconnected with two old friends, and when they asked what I was into, each of them said the same thing, "What's Supernatural?" And both of them love the genre! Makes me so sad that so many people still haven't even heard of it.

Comment

Sorry to double post, just wanted to let you know I just voted for SPN a second time, so not sure if there is a limit or what.

Comment

Ive been voting from various different laptops in my house and in my neighbours house! from your own laptop.. only one vote counts.

Remember to retweet on twitter and facebook and even livejournal or whatever takes your fancy to get the word out as the poll is only for 24 hours, we have half a day left!
                    sigpic
                    Made by me.

Comment

Even this weekend, I reconnected with two old friends, and when they asked what I was into, each of them said the same thing, "What's Supernatural?" And both of them love the genre! Makes me so sad that so many people still haven't even heard of it.
                      Hey, at least we know how amazing it is.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay! the next vote is up!!
                        It's the Final!!

We are vs TVD..

Go cast your vote and support SPN

All we can do is try our best!

The poll for best show finishes at 8pm EST tonight.

CLick here to vote
                        sigpic
                        Made by me.

Comment

We WON!!!

Comment

We WON!!!
                            Like there was really any question on that.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We WON!!!
                              And by a landslide, wow, 85% vs. 15%

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Like there was really any question on that.
                              Yeah, the finale was sort of anticlimactic. Lost in the last round was a much tougher adversary.

I know this kind of poll doesn't count much 'officially', but it's nice to see the show finally get some recognition.

sigpic

Comment

Comic-con panel today! What are people hoping for?

Comment

Working...
                                X