Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!!!!!

Nice surprise to see this morning.

Don't forget to thank Darren for deciding to create this folder for the show.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I am really glad Supernatural finally has its own folder. It is definitely deserving of it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay, totally random thought - but I just saw the 'Favorite Spn Episode Game' thread again, and having a marketing research background I just couldn't help myself and had to play around with those numbers. Based on the sample of 5 eps per season, it seems that S4 was considered the best until now. On average, the seasons occupied the following rankings:
        S4 - place 5
        S2 - place 10
        S1 and S3 - place 13

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*****-Back! Are Jensen and Jared More Than Pals?

Dear Ted:
          So you've told us that Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are pretty into each other (and thank you so much for that, the curiosity was killing me). Just wondering how serious that is? Anything you could tell us would be great!
          —Ged

Dear Padalackles:
          I don't mean to start any rumors here, pumpkin, truly, but the two Supernatural studs are as close as fictional brothers can be, or so I hear. Does that mean there's no possibility that they might get all super and natural with each other? Of course not...but you didn't hear it from me.
          http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_a...tterfeed_awful

This made me laugh a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            That really was funny.
            ...might get all super and natural with each other?
            ROFL, that's a new way of putting it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              That really was funny. ROFL, that's a new way of putting it.
              New slogan for slasher i think!

Comment

New slogan for slasher i think!
                Sam/Dean getting into a little S&N, maybe?

sigpic

Comment

Sam/Dean getting into a little S&N, maybe?
                  S&N in in so may ways wrong
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    S&N in in so may ways wrong
                    I think the writers are actually encouraging it. They brought up the whole 'people think they're gay' theme in several episodes. And then there was the famous scene in The Monster at the End of the Book, of course...

sigpic

Comment

I think the writers are actually encouraging it. They brought up the whole 'people think they're gay' theme in several episodes. And then there was the famous scene in The Monster at the End of the Book, of course...

i was kinda shocked by how much sam slash stuff there was when i did a google search - shocking!

Comment

i was kinda shocked by how much sam slash stuff there was when i did a google search - shocking!
                        Definitely not up my alley. I like the brothers as just brothers, thank you very much.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Definitely not up my alley. I like the brothers as just brothers, thank you very much.
                          I can't agree more. Though I think that the "gay couple" references inside the show are very funny.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            I can't agree more. Though I think that the "gay couple" references inside the show are very funny.
                            And the term 'Wincest' is pretty funny as well. And Jensen once said at a con that was his favorite kind of fanfiction. Although I'm sure he only said that to hear the audience squeal - in euphoria or disgust, depending on the individual preference.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, the whole Winchest thing, hm... not a fan of it, the whole slasher thing. But sometimes it's kinda funny, especially in "The Monster At The End of This Book". The brother relationship was actually an aspect that hooked me on to the series, cause it's portrayed in a very real way, reminded me of my relationship with my brother.
                              sigpic
                              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I can understand why people do get into slash - after all they say that 2 brothers/2 sisters is one of the major sexual fantasies.

Comment

Working...
                                X