Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    If that is the case, you know the way this season ends will be the best Supernatural episode ever.
    of course

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      of course
      Not one single person who enjoys this show should doubt that. Kripke will deliver if next season is all there is.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not one single person who enjoys this show should doubt that. Kripke will deliver if next season is all there is.
        i cant even fathom where hes going to take it next.i just hope it somehow can get 100 eps if this is it.this show deserves that milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          i cant even fathom where hes going to take it next.i just hope it somehow can get 100 eps if this is it.this show deserves that milestone.
          It should do - it's at 82 episodes so far. Another 22 ep season should take it to 104.

It'll be interesting to see what direction they go with for episode 100 - epic and arc-heavy, or something a bit quieter, or something completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
            It should do - it's at 82 episodes so far. Another 22 ep season should take it to 104.

It'll be interesting to see what direction they go with for episode 100 - epic and arc-heavy, or something a bit quieter, or something completely different.
            It will be interesting, because really, anything is possible from Kripke and Gang.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

IMO, the quality would suffer without Kripke involved. I have no doubt about that. If he is not involved, they would have a hell of a time making a Season 6 as good as the previous 5.
              Wholeheartedly agree with you there. Any change to the current mix would not bode well. However much I would love a 6th season it would be better if it wasn't done if Kripke was not involved.

Comment

Jane in Farmington, N.M.: Will we see Anna again on Supernatural? I adore her!

Spoiler:
                Well, we've got good news for you: Sources assure us that angel Anna will reappear on Supernatural next season. Here's hoping Dean has better luck with her than Sam had with Ruby.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch...g_dominic.html

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post

Spoiler:
                  Well, we've got good news for you: Sources assure us that angel Anna will reappear on Supernatural next season. Here's hoping Dean has better luck with her than Sam had with Ruby.

Yeah, I hope so too.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

CW announces fall premiere schedule

Sept. 10 by the preem of "Vampire Diaries" and return of "Supernatural.
                    http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...&cs=1&nid=2248

Comment

Spoiler:

CW announces fall premiere schedule

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...&cs=1&nid=2248
                      Thanks for these news, MWB! I'm looking forward to
                      Spoiler:
                      seeing more of Anna. I really think she's an awesome character, and she had great chemistry with Dean.

And at least I know now how long the wait for S5 will be...

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        Thanks for these news, MWB! I'm looking forward to
                        Spoiler:
                        seeing more of Anna. I really think she's an awesome character, and she had great chemistry with Dean.

And at least I know now how long the wait for S5 will be...
                        Exactly! My countdown can begin.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Exactly! My countdown can begin.
                          It's like 85 days away....

And no I did not calculate that. Saw in on some other Supernatural website with a countdown.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post

And no I did not calculate that. Saw in on some other Supernatural website with a countdown.
                            And soon it will be 84 days left to wait. One day at a time.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post

And soon it will be 84 days left to wait. One day at a time.
                              84 days from today! (Although it's still 85 days for me since I have to wait for iTunes...)

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Jensen Ackles - Season 4 Finale Interview

http://spoilertv-supernatural.blogsp...interview.html

Comment

Working...
                                X