Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
    I know, that was a really good episode (and it has nothing to do with the fact that the book was one of my favorite when I was little ). It reminded me of Wormhole X-treme! or even 200 where the show poked fun of itself and the fans, it was done in such a way that you couldn't help but laugh (although a lot of the Wincest fans didn't like the joke in the start of the ep).

Is it new this Thursday?
    What scene was that? The one where they talk about slash or something even earlier in the ep?

I don't know, I was guessing there were new eps every Thursday. Or not? *goes into panic mode*

(edit) Gaaaaah! You're right, next ep airs April 23rd. *headdesk* Shouldn't have used up S4 that quickly...

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

No its not new until April 23rd.

Comment

I don't know why people are labeling this as a 'big season ending'. It is only going to be one of two people (Sam or Dean). Seems everyone is assuming Dean will kill Sam. I ain't so sure. Everyone is predicting this will happen, and that everyone else (us non-hunters) will live happily ever after.

Could it not be that Sam kills Dean, and unleashes Lucifer?
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          What scene was that? The one where they talk about slash or something even earlier in the ep?

I don't know, I was guessing there were new eps every Thursday. Or not? *goes into panic mode*

(edit) Gaaaaah! You're right, next ep airs April 23rd. *headdesk* Shouldn't have used up S4 that quickly...
          I know how you feel, it just came back from that stupid hiatus that the CW made it go on

and it was the joke at the beginning of the episode when they were
          Spoiler:
          looking at the books on-line and Dean made a comment about one of the on-line forums (which was a great meta moment by itself), Sam commenting about slash and Dean making the face to people writing Wincest.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I know how you feel, it just came back from that stupid hiatus that the CW made it go on

and it was the joke at the beginning of the episode when they were
            Spoiler:
            looking at the books on-line and Dean made a comment about one of the on-line forums (which was a great meta moment by itself), Sam commenting about slash and Dean making the face to people writing Wincest.
            It's even worse after the Spn overload I just had... Luckily I get to re-watch parts of S4 with my son who hasn't seen it yet. That should tide me over a bit.

Okay, that was the scene I remembered. Dean's face was priceless when he realized what Sam was alluding to.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler Speculation

Spoiler:

So, there's a death coming. This death is also apparently going to cause a huge rift between Sam and Dean. I see two possibilities for this:

1) Bobby. Which, it just really, really better not be. If it is, I will hunt down Kripke myself and do...something...really bad....

2) It's the new brother. I think this really is the most likely option at this point. Cause, to me, there's really no way for the new brother to live through the episode without it COMPLETELY messing up the entire show as we know it. And I highly doubt Kripke and Co. would do that to us. How would this cause a rift you ask? A friend put forth the following speculation (which I LOVE) - it's Sam that kills him when faced with choosing between Ruby and the brother. Because to Sam, he still needs Ruby to be stronger so he can save the world. But, ya know, the road to hell and all that...

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                Spoiler Speculation

Spoiler:

So, there's a death coming. This death is also apparently going to cause a huge rift between Sam and Dean. I see two possibilities for this:

1) Bobby. Which, it just really, really better not be. If it is, I will hunt down Kripke myself and do...something...really bad....

2) It's the new brother. I think this really is the most likely option at this point. Cause, to me, there's really no way for the new brother to live through the episode without it COMPLETELY messing up the entire show as we know it. And I highly doubt Kripke and Co. would do that to us. How would this cause a rift you ask? A friend put forth the following speculation (which I LOVE) - it's Sam that kills him when faced with choosing between Ruby and the brother. Because to Sam, he still needs Ruby to be stronger so he can save the world. But, ya know, the road to hell and all that...

Thoughts?
                Spoiler:
                I think that the second one is plausible... the only thing is, from the spoilers I've heard that its a character that's loved by the fans.... for the longest time I thought that the death was gonna be Pamela, but since its still up in the air over who's death it is, then I know they weren't referring to Pamela... I still, unfortunately, think that it might be Bobby.

Comment

I hope, with every ounce of my being, that it is not
                  Spoiler:
                  Bobby. That would be horrible.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I hope, with every ounce of my being, that it is not
                    Spoiler:
                    Bobby. That would be horrible.
                    Spoiler:
                    I really don't want it to be him either...it'll be like Carson all over again

*goes to happy place*

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I really don't want it to be him either...it'll be like Carson all over again

*goes to happy place*
                      Spoiler:
                      Only with a trucker cap

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Only with a trucker cap
                        Indeed!
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Only with a trucker cap

Comment

I remember the Supernatural producers saying last summer that we'd be seeing Steven Williams' Rufus this season — yet so far, nothing. Is that still happening? — Alexandra

Spoiler:
                            MATT: In a word, sorta. The boys will hear from Rufus in Episode 21, which is titled "When the Levee Breaks" and airs May 7.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1005065.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              I remember the Supernatural producers saying last summer that we'd be seeing Steven Williams' Rufus this season — yet so far, nothing. Is that still happening? — Alexandra

Spoiler:
                              MATT: In a word, sorta. The boys will hear from Rufus in Episode 21, which is titled "When the Levee Breaks" and airs May 7.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1005065.aspx
                              Can you remind me - who's Rufus?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                Can you remind me - who's Rufus?
                                He was in the Season 3 episode "Time Is On My Side". A Hunter friend of Bobby's, I believe.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X