Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just seems so 'quiet' for the boys at the moment. I can't wait to see what has been bottled up ready to hit us! Not one of the best episodes for me, but solid enough with more backstory about......

Spoiler:
    .....Sam and Dean's younger high school days and an interesting look at who the bullies and the victims really are.

I had to wonder at one point if I was watching an episode of the X Files!

Spoiler:
    The ghost leaving its victim's bodies in the form of 'black oil'!

It really felt like they'd run out of original ideas with this episode. I'm sure the show will be back on form and ready to deliver some fantasitc shockers.

Comment

Next week's preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...review_30.html

4x19 Casting call:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...ting-call.html

Comment

yesterday's ep was kinda 'meh' for me. It seemed like it was the standard 'possession' story and it was almost like they phoned this one in however, the
        Spoiler:
        Home Ec. scene reminded me of the garbage disposal scene from 'Home'

and Dean wearing the gym shorts! Reminded me of the 'Gym Teacher' movie on Nick and the 80's shorts that Chris Melloni wore

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I loved "After School Special". Seeing a bit of Sam's and Dean's past was awesome. The actors doing younger Sam and dean were really good, especially the Sam one. The Dean one sounded too much like someone from the Bronx or something.

I actually teared up a few times. I'm a sucker for that bully/bullied stuff.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Good episode. I was hoping to see their dad around for a bit but I guess they couldn't get Jeffery Dean Morgan. Was good to see their past and how they developed into the men they are today.

Dean in those gym shorts and knee high socks was so funny, laughed quite a bit with that one.

Comment

Sneak peek for next week:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...k-peek_31.html

Comment

I heard this past episode did very good in the ratings. If this keeps up, which I'm sure it will, next season should be all but assured.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Iirc, Jensen mentioned somewhere that rating-wise, season 4 is the best. I'm optimistic about a 5th season
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    Iirc, Jensen mentioned somewhere that rating-wise, season 4 is the best. I'm optimistic about a 5th season
                    At least a lot of people are aware of how great this show is. It deserves more attention IMO.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Supernatural's Jared Padelecki hints that Sam will dance with the devil

Spoiler:
                      Jared Padalecki, who plays Sam Winchester on The CW's Supernatural, said that he's sure his demon-hunter character will have to deal with the consequences of using his mystical powers as the current season wraps.

"By the end of the season, I'm sure they're going to do something big, and ... —I'm speaking as an audience member—but I'm sure we're going to see Sam go dark side or get very, very close to going to [the] dark side," Padalecki said in a group interview on Saturday in Beverly Hills, Calif., where he was promoting his upcoming movie, Friday the 13th.

In the current fourth season, it's been revealed that Sam has developed the ability send demons back to hell with a wave of his hand. He's also taken up with Ruby (Genevieve Cortese), a demon in human form. This despite warnings from his brother, Dean (Jensen Ackles), that there will be hell to pay if he keeps it up. Padalecki said the show has completed 17 of the season's 22 episodes.

Padalecki admits that series creator Eric Kripke keeps him in the dark about upcoming plot developments. "Sam is definitely getting more into his supernatural abilities, whatever they may ... be," he says, then adds: "Our writer, Kripke, kind of doesn't let us in on a whole lot. And I'd rather not know, you know? Because I don't want to worry about it."

A lot depends on whether Supernatural gets picked up for a fifth season, Padalecki says. "I hate it, because we're on the sort of brink where it's like, 'Well, are we going to come back? Do we know if we're going to come back for another year, or should we wrap it up?' ... That's where TV is just a pain in the ass, because you're like, 'Just tell me how long I have so I know how to tell a story.' As opposed to 'Let's keep asking questions. Let's keep answering them with more questions.' I hate it. I hate it. It's really frustrating. But I'm sure something'll happen." Supernatural airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

http://scifiwire.com/2009/02/superna...-the-devil.php

Comment

I have a question.That child(Ben)from x is realy Deans child?

Comment

The episode number is 3x2

Comment

Originally posted by Anda View Post
                            I have a question.That child(Ben)from x is realy Deans child?
                            The mother told him she did some blood type analysis and according to the results, he is not.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              The mother told him she did some blood type analysis and according to the results, he is not.
                              Thing is, I really think she may have been lying to Dean.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Thing is, I really think she may have been lying to Dean.
                                I thought about that, too. That she might have said that because she didn't want him in their lives... Or maybe it was the truth and there really are those "Dean types" out there
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X