Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm already missing new eps of this show. Come on, April!
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

"Hell House" will air on March 30. There will be two reruns this week. "Faith" tonight and "Nightmare" on Thursday. Next week they'll go to Thursday only.

How about this quote from Eric Kripke in the latest Dreamwatch article about Dean's character? You've got to love a creator who's so invested in characterization:

Dean has always been the good little soldier, dedicated to carrying out those orders. In terms of Dean's evolution, Jensen is doing such an unbelievable job because this character started out very brash and Han Solo-like, still has that Devil-may-care attitude, but as the series goes on you're catching these careful, quiet glimpses of the absolutely screwed-to-Hell psyche that'd create a personality like that. That's what's been intriguing about Dean, the feelings of abandonment but also fierce loyalty he has for his father. Dean had an incredibly troubled childhood and didn't adjust nearly as well to the outside world as Sam. And the more you flesh that out, the more fascinating he becomes. He's so damaged on the one hand and so charming on the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin
        "Hell House" will air on March 30. There will be two reruns this week. "Faith" tonight and "Nightmare" on Thursday. Next week they'll go to Thursday only.
        Well, then. I can't wait for March 30th.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

oh look a Supernatural thread!

thought i'd share some stuff...

and a few wallpapers...

click here for full size 1024x768

click here for full size 800x600

the next three have art that i snagged off of LJ and threw together for walls.. so credit to those who made the piecies i put together...
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4.../deanavawp.jpg
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...her/herowp.jpg
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...r/islovewp.jpg

the last is multifandom... its got Jensen Ackles, Joe Flanigan, Kavan Smith, and JAmie Bamber...
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...yswithguns.jpg
          OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

I was sooo excited about the rerun of Faith because I hadn't seen it yet. But then I missed it again on the rerun night! Grrrrr! It's the only episode I haven't seen and it looks like a good one.
            I caught Nightmare again and imo it's one of the best episodes so far.

As for Dean's scene in Shadow, I'm not to sure I liked it. I think it might have revealed too much of Dean's inner angst too soon. Maybe if it was toned down a bit more it would have been a little better for me.
            It helped that Jensen played it a bit more subdued than maybe another actor would have.
            Andromeda Fate
            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
            "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
            "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
            "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

some more walls to share... all 1024x768 at full size

full size
              *lyrics from "boulevard of broken dreams" by GreenDay

2 versions of the next.. one w/out lyrics, one with...

full size

full size
              *lyrics from "eye of the beholder" by Metallica
              OrangeSwirl

Comment

Yay, new episode this Thursday. I cannot freaking wait, the wait has been a killer.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Yay, new episode this Thursday. I cannot freaking wait, the wait has been a killer.
                  There's a new episode tomorrow? Really? YAY! I've been looking out for them, but it almost seems that they'd disappeared! I'm glad they didn't!
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you sure?! For some reason I thought we had a few more weeks to wait. I saw a commercial advertising new episodes but it didn't say when it was airing which usually means that we have to wait more than two weeks, otherwise they say "coming in two weeks" or something like that. But I could be wrong. I hope I am.
                    Andromeda Fate
                    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

"Hell House" airs tomorrow according to the WB.

Spoiler:
                      Hell House
                      fresh Thursday, Mar 30 9/8c
                      Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) investigate a house haunted by the ghost of Mordecai, a man who killed his six daughters during the 1930s. The brothers discover a website dedicated to the Mordecai legend and realize the town is unknowingly conjuring up the evil spirit through the site.

The episode was written by Trey Callaway and directed by Chris Long.

and you can go to http://super.emedian.net/ for eppie promo pics
                      OrangeSwirl

Comment

I tried to check tv listings on my yahoo homepage, but when you click on supernatural for tomorrow...all it says is "WB"...that I already knew...
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for tonight's ep. The wait has been a real killer.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Tonight's episode was awesome IMO. Great mix of humor and action. Those two really do come off well as brothers. The WB has a killer Thursday now with Smallville and Supernatural.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Twas a great ep.

The pranking tween the two was great!

An interesting premise as well. A bit off their usual track. Glad to see the writers are still expanding their story repetoire.

Loved the 'Ghostbusters'.
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I also liked that throw-away line of Dean's (was it Dean?) wondering how many of the monsters they faced only existed because people believed in them.

BTW, am I the only one who's started planning a trip to the North Pole to carve a massive sigil into the ground?

OOoo, and I had the same itchy "where have I seen that symbol before?" feeling as Dean. Which had me really worried for a bit because I kept saying, "But I don't read that kinda crap."

I do, however, have a couple of BOC albums.

Comment

Working...
                                X