Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheppys_babe View Post
    I know roll on season 3 i cannit wait
    Same here. IMO, this season can't get here soon enough.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Exactly, what do you think of my new sig's..???

Comment

Very nice!! Love the Jared one with the pic w/his dogs. I'm a real dog person myself, lol

Yeah the season cannot get here soon enough for me either. I'm still rewatching my S1 box set and the S2 eps I've dvr'd. Guess that's about all I can do for now.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Very nice!! Love the Jared one with the pic w/his dogs. I'm a real dog person myself, lol

Yeah the season cannot get here soon enough for me either. I'm still rewatching my S1 box set and the S2 eps I've dvr'd. Guess that's about all I can do for now.
          Yep, can't wait for Season 3 to start, and the Season 2 DVDs to arrive.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

thanks and yeah i love dogs aswell he looks so cute with them

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Me too. I hear there are going to be some good extras on the S2 dvds.

Originally posted by sheppys_babe View Post
              thanks and yeah i love dogs aswell he looks so cute with them
              Same here

Comment

Me too. I hear there are going to be some good extras on the S2 dvds.
                I sure hope there are some cool extras on it. I love Special Features.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Count me in as someone jumping up and down in anticipation too.

Filming is scheduled to start on July 16th, it says so on here....

http://www.bcfilmcommission.com/abou...lm_type=series

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

Hmmm, I would have thought they would have started by now. Guess now I know differently.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I sure hope there are some cool extras on it. I love Special Features.
                      Me too From what I've heard, there will be another gag reel on it, and I believe Jared's screen test. I can't remember any of the others, but I'm sure it's listed somewhere (Amazon maybe?).

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

Cool! Hmm.... wonder when the promo pics start coming out, especially the general season 3 ones. Anyone remember what time last season - not long before the season premiere perhaps?

Comment

Just thinking about this season gets me excited. Considering we still have a while to wait, I better calm it down a little.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Haven't been on here in a while watched the last one last week OMG can't believe i have to wait till season 3 anyway when does season 3 air over here in England?

Comment

Originally posted by samlovinshep View Post
                            Haven't been on here in a while watched the last one last week OMG can't believe i have to wait till season 3 anyway when does season 3 air over here in England?
                            Season 2 started on 28th January this year on ITV2. I remember digging out the information last year for my daughter who got hooked on Season 1. So it would be reasonable to assume it would be around the same time next year for season 3. They might move it forward and show it around the same time as they do here in Canada at the end of September this year, you never know!

I found the info on the ITV Media website, hope this helps.

Comment

AW thanks so much for the info how are you?

Comment

Yeah i was reading it will be around the 11th of January next year, i cannit wait for it to air, its boring now that its not on anymore!

Comment

Working...
                                X