Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the prison break brothers hotter than the Supernatural brothers?

Yes
    18% [961]

No
    82% [4325]

Total votes: 5286

Woohoo! Here's the result of the votes so far! Go Supernatural!
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

so as not to be biased towards Dean, i thought about a change of pace... sammy instead

OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
        Woohoo! Here's the result of the votes so far! Go Supernatural!
        Go Supernatural, indeed! Thankfully, new ep tomorrow night. I know I can't wait.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Go Supernatural, indeed! Thankfully, new ep tomorrow night. I know I can't wait.
          I know...looks like another good one tomorrow night!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter
            I know...looks like another good one tomorrow night!
            We seem to say that about almost all of them, don't we? I guess that just speaks to how great this first season has been so far. Hopefully, the first of many.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              We seem to say that about almost all of them, don't we? I guess that just speaks to how great this first season has been so far. Hopefully, the first of many.
              I agree...Hope there are many seasons to follow. At first, I thought the show was just going to copy cat things that have already been done. Then they started branching out and doing more of the own stuff and more original stuff and its really become an excellent series!
              sigpic

Comment

Yay, only four-and-a-half more hours until "Provenance" airs. I know I can't wait to see what's behind this one.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

who played Sara?
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Dunno, but Harlan Jay Brazeau was the dude with the books. He looks smaller. Has he lost weight, or is it just that he isn't wearing huge bulky robes and whatnot? The moustache looked weird, too.

Ep-wise... Meh. Interesting twist, but the Ring-style ghost imagery is SO old, now. Very so-so ep in general, I think. Not a lot learned, a bit of Sam angsting, but I don't really care for him so I don't see that as a bonus. Other than conquering another baddie, I'm not sure much of use was learned in this ep. Maybe Sam's opening his heart a bit more, but as I said: Meh.

Comment

even the 'twist' wasn't that shocking. Everybody's seen enough horrors/buffy/CSI to know it's never the suspect you're presented!

i liked that Sam had a bit of a girlfriend moment and she's familiar from somewhere but can't quite place her. Reminds me a lot of Charisma Carpenter.

so so as far as story and not a lot of great dialogue either.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ
                      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Myself, I really enjoyed the ep. But hey, that's just me. I seem to find the best in everything. I thought the whole relationship-tension thing was great. Whoever played Sara, very hot. And some more good moments between the brothers. Now next weeks ep, that looks like it should be pretty sweet.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I must have watched a different episode. I rather enjoyed it. The "I lost my wallet" routine was priceless and Jared was smoking hot. Taylor Cole from Summerland played Sara.

Comment

Just a so-so episode for me also...a few good brotherly moments but nothing great...except of course Harlan (I call him the "Cometrya!" guy)
                            I think my room mates are starting to get into Supernatural though (Yea!) I accidentally got them addicted to Charmed and I only watch it sometimes during the day when nothing else is on.

Next weeks ep looks awesome!
                            Andromeda Fate
                            Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                            "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle

Comment

Was the "I lost my wallet" routine why Dean gave Sam twenty bucks? I must have missed something because I thought maybe the twenty bucks was code for something between the brothers. I don't know...I was all sorts of confused.
                              Andromeda Fate

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate
                                Was the "I lost my wallet" routine why Dean gave Sam twenty bucks? I must have missed something because I thought maybe the twenty bucks was code for something between the brothers. I don't know...I was all sorts of confused.
                                Dean was all panicky about having "lost" his wallet, requiring them to return to the scene of the crime gallery. As soon as the girl showed up, Dean whipped his wallet out of his pocket, handed over the $20 and left, smirking.

Comment

Working...
                                X