Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    Same here. I have to wonder about the spoilers for the very last episode..

Spoiler:
    They said it takes place on Dean's last day before he goes to hell. I'm so curious as to what could possibly happen. Personally, I'd really like to see Sam get Dean out of this and for them both to survive.

Plus, if Dean did die and end up in hell the end of this season, what would happen in season 4? Would another Devil's Gate open up for Dean to crawl out of hell? What would his role be?

Although when you get right down to it, this season's probably going to end on a major cliffhanger, one where we might not learn Dean's exact fate till season 4 starts.

Cool! Wow they'll be filming until April 28th... it's good to see them getting back in business. Hopefully we won't end up with an actor's strike that would delay S4 or give us a shortened S4.
    Wahhhh! Don't say something like that! Horror scenario!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Hopefully we won't end up with an actor's strike that would delay S4 or give us a shortened S4.
      If that happens I'm coming over to America and I'll hunt down each and every actor on strike, b1tch slap them and yell "SNAP OUT OF IT!". That should do the trick
      Last edited by Bray; 14 March 2008, 02:10 AM. Reason: Changed writer to actor...whoops

Comment

I think the last episode of this season is going to be huge. I think the idea of it is really great.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I think the last episode of this season is going to be huge. I think the idea of it is really great.
          I agree, the idea is great. They have to deal with this situation this season, otherwise it wouldn't be very believable (assuming that one season reflects the actions and events of about one year). And I really hope they solve the problem! And find a *good* solution, because if you have Ruby saying she doesn't know a way to help him they have to think of something prolly very unorthodox... which could of course always mean unbelievable so I'll keep my fingers crossed...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Wahhhh! Don't say something like that! Horror scenario!
            Originally posted by Bray View Post
            If that happens I'm coming over to America and I'll hunt down each and every writer, b1tch slap them and yell "SNAP OUT OF IT!". That should do the trick
            Lol... Hopefully it won't happen! At least I'm crossing my fingers. They mentioned it could happen around June 30th, so we have more than 3 months (plus I hear they are in talks, so hopefully they'll be able to avoid this).

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            I agree, the idea is great. They have to deal with this situation this season, otherwise it wouldn't be very believable (assuming that one season reflects the actions and events of about one year). And I really hope they solve the problem! And find a *good* solution, because if you have Ruby saying she doesn't know a way to help him they have to think of something prolly very unorthodox... which could of course always mean unbelievable so I'll keep my fingers crossed...
            I do think they are setting up for something really big. What that is, I guess we'll have to wait and see. But I bet it's going to be a real big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
              If that happens I'm coming over to America and I'll hunt down each and every writer, b1tch slap them and yell "SNAP OUT OF IT!". That should do the trick
              Dont you mean you should ***** slap the actors ? The writers strike has been long over lol

Comment

I'm not even going to think of the possibility of another strike.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                  Dont you mean you should ***** slap the actors ? The writers strike has been long over lol
                  Yeah that's what I meant lol, edited my post now

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I'm not even going to think of the possibility of another strike.
                    Me neither. It's not likely after the writers' strike. The actors just had their days off
                    sigpic

Comment

Why, why is there slapping? I'm sure it would solve all our problems and mysteries if someone walked up to the actors and hissed "Christo!"

Comment

Episode 3x14 Scoop ( Sorry if posted already)

Spoiler:
                        Episode 3.14 will be called "Long-Distance Caller" and will feature a character called Leila.

Source: SpoilerTV

Comment

I too hope it won't come to a strike of the actors as well. After all, so many productions already suffered dearly from the writer's strike, another strike would have devastating effects on most shows. Yet, the fact that the writer's strike was settled so soon, considering, I tend to think that it's a good sign for an actor's strike having good chances of being avoided. The actors have a vague idea of what the writers had been granted, so they have a notion what to expect, and what will probably not be covered in the new contract; and the stuios know that they certainly can't offer the actors less than what the writers got but also probably won't offer much more. I'm trying to be optimistic for now.

Thanks for revealing the working title of the ep, MrsB.
                          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            Why, why is there slapping? I'm sure it would solve all our problems and mysteries if someone walked up to the actors and hissed "Christo!"

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              Episode 3x14 Scoop ( Sorry if posted already)

Spoiler:
                              Episode 3.14 will be called "Long-Distance Caller" and will feature a character called Leila.

Source: SpoilerTV
                              I've read the sides. It sounds pretty damn creepy. Oh, love your sig by the way.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                ROFLz FTFW!

About the actors strike: it won't happen anytime soon. Why? Unlike the writers the actors get appropriately paid. At least in shows like SN I would think...
                                Lets focus on the upcoming new eps instead!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X