Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the linkage, OrangeSwirl.
    I loved the Great Winchester Debate.
    LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
    David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Yeah, thank you very much for those links, OrangeSwirl. I had seen the first drinking game, but none of the other stuff.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        Yay for Daddy Winchester!

Guess what, on Tuesday I went to the movies with my twin because she wanted to see 'P.S. I love you'. I didn't know anything about the film but I was gutted when I saw JDM had a role in it, and not a small one. The movie was really meh but I loved JDM in it.
        I've been debating over whether or not to see that movie. One of my friends said she really liked it. Not sure it's really my type of movie; however, to see JDM...

Comment

I don't think I would have known this was JDM unless someone had told me.
          Spoiler:

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
            I don't think I would have known this was JDM unless someone had told me.
            Spoiler:
            What is that picture from?
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
              Really enjoyed the last two episodes

Looking forward to learning more about Lillith.
              I know this is an old post but I've got a few ideas. I've got a Lilith pendant

and there are some pieces if information given about it (in a small booklet):

Spoiler:
              "As with many legendary and mythological female figures, Lilith has been associated with the dark side.
              God created Lilith as a wife for Adam. Both were created from the earth, as equals. Conflict arose when Lilith refused to 'lie beneath' Adam. She would not be subservient to him. When Adam insisted that 'beneath' was her place, Lilith uttered the ineffable name of God, grew owl like wings, and flew from the Garden of Eden. Three angels were sent to retrieve Lilith, but she refused to go back.
              It is said she became the wife of Sammael, the angel of death. It is said she became a demon who visits children in their sleep, causing illness and death. She is a seductress who enters men's dreams as the succubus."

So if she really is
              Spoiler:
              some kind of mother of all demons

the boys are screwed.

@the fifth man: It's called 'Watchmen' I think.
              sigpic

Comment

To put it not so bluntly...

Holy cr*p....

I'm looking forward to seeing how the boys will deal with this.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  To put it not so bluntly...

Holy cr*p....

I'm looking forward to seeing how the boys will deal with this.
                  very well put...it should be very interesting to see.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Heh. JessM you bleeped out 'crap'.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

That would be something if that stuff turns out to be describing the Lilith on the show. I have no idea how Sam and Dean will stop that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really hope they do not go the mother / father of all demons type of bad guy. Because then they will get a "cheap way out" so to speak that if the mother & or father of the demons are killed then all demons would be killed just by killing one demon

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                          I really hope they do not go the mother / father of all demons type of bad guy. Because then they will get a "cheap way out" so to speak that if the mother & or father of the demons are killed then all demons would be killed just by killing one demon
                          Hmm I doubt it would be that easy. What's the purpose of the show if there are no demons?
                          I think it's more likely to use this mother explanation (if they use it) to underline how strong Lilith is.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                            Heh. JessM you bleeped out 'crap'.
                            Hee... that I did. Guess I could've been more discrete and said "crp" instead... then it'd just look like a typo.

Comment

the picture of JDM is very amusing

Jus in Bello got its screening here in Aus last night, and was even more awesome... than erm... yes anyway, this time I wasn't disappointed on a rewatch, unlike the trickster sequel, which I still cannot commit the episode title or number to memory.

I can't help but feel the ending would be different without the strike. A little more favourable...for certain people. It puts a dampener on a great episode, and left my whole family cranky and miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
                                I really don't think that'll come to pass, John. For once, I think Eric Kripke is too smart and too much in love with his own show to just ruin it with such a cheap solution; and second, I just don't think that this theory applies to demons. Why should it? I mean, I don't think "Meg" dropped dead because her father, the YED, was shot with the colt. I don't think it's plausible to assume that once you killed the mother/father of the demons, you are rid of all the offspring. It obviously didn't work with werewolves.
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X