Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    Bah... I've got to wait til May 27th. Well, I suppose I don't have to...

But at least the last one in a while was a great episode to go out on.
    I couldn't agree more.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Are there only 2 episodes left after Jus in Bello? (IMDB only has upto episode 14...seems like a very short season)

It's a bit weird that they have like a month of then give us just 2 more.

Although I guess it could have something to do with those lazy writers and their strike.

Can't wait for the 24th.

Comment

There are four episodes left: Ghostfacers!, Long-Distance Call, Time is On My Side, and No Quarter.
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 14 April 2008, 12:24 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
          Ghostfacers! promo. Creepy!

Oh and FYI, episode 3.16 (the finale) has two names now, No Rest for the Witched and No Quarter. I have no idea which one will actual be the name
          Thank you for the link to the promo, GatetheWay.

'No Quarter' is a nice enough name for an episode but I honestly liked 'No Rest for the Wicked' much better. I really liked the sound of that, so I keep hoping they finally decided to stick to that name.

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Yeah, it would've been so cool to see that! (them along with Jason and Grant... too bad Brian isn't there anymore, I'd like to see the look on our boys' faces if they saw him taking off screaming "Dude, run!!!" )
          Ehm, I have no idea what you're hinting at, JessM.
          twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
            'No Quarter' is a nice enough name for an episode but I honestly liked 'No Rest for the Wicked' much better. I really liked the sound of that, so I keep hoping they finally decided to stick to that name.
            I preferred No Rest for the Wicked, too. Seems more... Supernatural-ly, to me.

Comment

I did too but I like No Quarter too because there's more meaning behind it (part of the rules of war and a Led Zeppelin song).

The official synopsis for Long-Distance Call (3.14) has been released....
              Spoiler:
              DEAN GETS A CALL FROM HIS FATHER Dean (Jensen Ackles) is stunned after he receives a phone call from his dad (guest star Jeffrey Dean Morgan) who tells him he has a solution to get Dean out of his deal. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean fight because Sam is skeptical that it is really John on the other end of the phone and warns Dean not to listen to him but Dean disagrees and sets off on his own path to follow his father's orders.

Charles Beeson directed the episode written by Sera Gamble (#314).

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                Or when Jason says "what the frig?"
                Hee hee

Originally posted by Bey0nd View Post
                love this series

great fun
                Welcome to the thread!

BTW, love the Kripke icon, parisindy!!

Thank you for the link to the promo, GatetheWay.

Ehm, I have no idea what you're hinting at, JessM.
                I personally like "No Rest for the Wicked" better too. But that's just me.

Oops, sorry, it's a reference to the US reality show (though I think it's officially referred to as a "docu-soap") Ghost Hunters, which I think "Ghostfacers" is supposed to be a homage to. OS made a comment about it being cool if Jensen and Jared could be "guest hunters" on that show. And then Elizabeth Bartlett said something about perhaps having Jason and Grant (the lead investigators from that show) do cameos in the SPN episode. I was just following along with their thoughts. Sorry, didn't mean to confuse.

Comment

I did too but I like No Quarter too because there's more meaning behind it (part of the rules of war and a Led Zeppelin song).
                  I personally like "No Rest for the Wicked" better too. But that's just me.
                  Obviously it's not just you, JessM...
                  I agree that the new(?) title is more fitting into the war terminology but I think, however, that 'No Rest for the Wicked' sounds more cunning in a matter of who is referred to as "wicked". It could be a mocking term to describe Dean in connection with the demon deal he has to face, or it could hint at Sam getting pretty desperate to get his big brother out of the deal, or it could actually refer to any number of demons or other antagonists who try to make sure Dean really goes to hell and/or lure Sam to the path of evil or destroy him when his "protector" is out for the count.

I know 'No Quarters' also implies a lot of things that can be interpreted into this title and just who it refers to but still, 'No Rest for the Wicked' has this special ring to it, like the chapter title 'Crash Tested' in the second season opener 'In my Time of Dying'. Everytime I see that chapter title I'm giggling myself silly; it's just too fitting.

The official synopsis for Long-Distance Call (3.14) has been released....
                  Spoiler:
                  DEAN GETS A CALL FROM HIS FATHER Dean (Jensen Ackles) is stunned after he receives a phone call from his dad (guest star Jeffrey Dean Morgan) who tells him he has a solution to get Dean out of his deal. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean fight because Sam is skeptical that it is really John on the other end of the phone and warns Dean not to listen to him but Dean disagrees and sets off on his own path to follow his father's orders.
                  Spoiler:
                  Sounds a bit like the set-off of 'Scarecrow' where Sam and Dean split up as well. I was so sad for the both of them when they did.

Oops, sorry, it's a reference to the US reality show (though I think it's officially referred to as a "docu-soap") Ghost Hunters, which I think "Ghostfacers" is supposed to be a homage to. OS made a comment about it being cool if Jensen and Jared could be "guest hunters" on that show. And then Elizabeth Bartlett said something about perhaps having Jason and Grant (the lead investigators from that show) do cameos in the SPN episode. I was just following along with their thoughts. Sorry, didn't mean to confuse.
                  No need to be sorry, JessM. It was crystal clear that it was a reference but I just didn't know to what or that Jason and Grant are the leads of said show. Once you know that, it makes perfect sense.
                  twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                  sigpic

Comment

More Ghostfacers! pictures here (click Season 3 - Episodic) and here.

Spoiler:

Comment

Lovely, thank you, GatetheWay.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links to those.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The cover art for the season 3 DVD set. I have to say, this one is my favorite so far.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ooo so pretty. Hope they have managed to get some good extras on there, what with the writers strike messing things up a little. I'd love for there to be another 'day in the life of' or something similar coz that was just amazing in the first boxset.

Comment

Supernatural - HypaSpace Weekly: Video: Ackles/Padalecki Interview:

From Canada's Space Channel:

http://www.spacecast.com/

The HypaSpace Weekly program for April 12 features include:

Sanctuary -- a three-minute segment with interviews of stars Jensen
                              Ackles and Jared Padalecki, including behind-the-scenes filming, and
                              comments on Supernatural's fourth season renewal.

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer_5213.aspx

Other segments include a look at the DVD release of AVP: Requiem and
                              new AVP Toys, new Marvel comic books, a look at the new James Bond
                              flick, 'A Quantum of Solace,' including clips of behind-the-scenes
                              filming.

I have some screen caps available at my blog:

http://morjana-subductionleadstoorog...kly-video.html

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

[FONT="Century Gothic"]No need to be sorry, JessM. It was crystal clear that it was a reference but I just didn't know to what or that Jason and Grant are the leads of said show. Once you know that, it makes perfect sense.
                                Okie doke

Thanks for the links! I love the pics... can't believe it's just one week away till we see this one

The cover art for the season 3 DVD set. I have to say, this one is my favorite so far.

Oh, very pretty!

I've heard there probably won't be many extras on it, probably due to the writer's strike. I thought I read something about "scene commentaries" (rather than episode ones), and I think there will be a gag reel on it, too. I'm hoping so... I love the gag reels.

Comment

Working...
                                X