Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    I can't help but feel the ending would be different without the strike. A little more favourable...for certain people. It puts a dampener on a great episode, and left my whole family cranky and miserable.
    I really know what you mean with having hoped for another ending but truth is,
    Spoiler:
    I don't think Henrikson's death has anything to do with the strike. I'm convinced that he was doomed anyway. I definitely would have liked for him to stick around every once in a while, or at least get his bum out in one piece but I think it was a very conscious decision to kill him off. Maybe even a way out of the dilemma of what to do with the character from there, let him become a hunter or possibly getting into trouble for getting their fugitives killed. For all I know they might just have wanted to spare him all the explaning to his superior. Or get across the message that nothing's over till the end credits roll. After all, at least I thought Henrikson was save after the boys left. But tough luck.
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

Fresh Blood
      That was pretty gruesome...

Probably the best so far this season. The scene with Sam saying how much he looks up to Dean was gut-wrenching... JP was great.

"A Very Supernatural Christmas" next week. I'm looking forward to it...

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        I really know what you mean with having hoped for another ending but truth is,
        Spoiler:
        I don't think Henrikson's death has anything to do with the strike. I'm convinced that he was doomed anyway. I definitely would have liked for him to stick around every once in a while, or at least get his bum out in one piece but I think it was a very conscious decision to kill him off. Maybe even a way out of the dilemma of what to do with the character from there, let him become a hunter or possibly getting into trouble for getting their fugitives killed. For all I know they might just have wanted to spare him all the explaning to his superior. Or get across the message that nothing's over till the end credits roll. After all, at least I thought Henrikson was save after the boys left. But tough luck.
        Yeah... I guess I'm just a sap looking for a happy ending... then why do I watch this show? Good triumphs over evil...erm, hopefully.

I do think that

Spoiler:
        Henrikson should have died another way. That was... useless, not deserving of someone who had finally stopped being an a-hole to the boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          Fresh Blood
          That was pretty gruesome...

Probably the best so far this season. The scene with Sam saying how much he looks up to Dean was gut-wrenching... JP was great.

"A Very Supernatural Christmas" next week. I'm looking forward to it...
          "Fresh Blood" was a great episode.

As for "A Very Supernatural Christmas", I think you have good reason to look forward to it. IMO, it was great.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah... I guess I'm just a sap looking for a happy ending... then why do I watch this show? Good triumphs over evil...erm, hopefully.
            I too am always hoping for happy endings but with this show I hardly ever expect any, the show just hasn't the right mood for happy endings.
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

This show's a tragedy, pure and simple. I'm just hoping the boys get out of it alive when all is said and done.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

lol I can just see Smallville's ratings going down now...

Anyway, I got into a deep discussion with someone about all the soul/life trading that seems to go on in the show. Naturally, the first thing that came up is that Dean was supposed to die in 1x12. What happened there was clearly switching someone's life for his, but if Dean had died then, it can be argued that Sam would have died later, and lots of people they would have helped.

So. For the price of one life in 1x12, many can be saved. Dean really shouldn't rouse on Sam about it.

Acceptable loses.

Not if you're a hero, it's not.

When do you think Sam would have died?

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                  This show's a tragedy, pure and simple. I'm just hoping the boys get out of it alive when all is said and done.
                  Amen to that, GatetheWay! I really hope the guys live through the series.
                  If I had my way, I'd love for the final scene of the show
                  Spoiler:
                  to mirror the final scene of 'All Hell Breaks Loose, Part II' with either of them throwing a weapon into the trunk and going like, "We got work to do."
                  Perfect ending IMHO.

What exactly do you mean with 'When do you think Sam would have died?', Bubbling? Or do you mean how Sam would have felt if it had been him in 'Faith'?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    "Fresh Blood" was a great episode.

As for "A Very Supernatural Christmas", I think you have good reason to look forward to it. IMO, it was great.
                    I agree... I really enjoyed "A Very Supernatural Christmas."

Same here... and Twinny, I love your idea for an ending.

Comment

Same here. I really hope that both Sam and Dean will survive this show. I would hate to lose one or both of them in the end.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Has it been cancelled? I mean it's just stopped after jus in bello, anyone know why that is?

Sorry if this has already been covered, I just couldn't be bothered to read the 100's of pages

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                          Has it been cancelled? I mean it's just stopped after jus in bello, anyone know why that is?

Sorry if this has already been covered, I just couldn't be bothered to read the 100's of pages
                          Because of the writers' strike in the US. It stopped production on all scripted shows. I believe it's now back in production and there will be another 3 or 4 episodes airing in April?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            Because of the writers' strike in the US. It stopped production on all scripted shows. I believe it's now back in production and there will be another 3 or 4 episodes airing in April?
                            Oh thank god, I couldn't bear to see Supernatural get cancelled, it rules.

Comment

yep, yay for new eppies.. they actually go back into production tomorrow!! as per listed HERE
                              OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Same here. I really hope that both Sam and Dean will survive this show. I would hate to lose one or both of them in the end.
                                Same here. I have to wonder about the spoilers for the very last episode..

Spoiler:
                                They said it takes place on Dean's last day before he goes to hell. I'm so curious as to what could possibly happen. Personally, I'd really like to see Sam get Dean out of this and for them both to survive.

Plus, if Dean did die and end up in hell the end of this season, what would happen in season 4? Would another Devil's Gate open up for Dean to crawl out of hell? What would his role be?

Although when you get right down to it, this season's probably going to end on a major cliffhanger, one where we might not learn Dean's exact fate till season 4 starts.

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                                yep, yay for new eppies.. they actually go back into production tomorrow!! as per listed HERE
                                Cool! Wow they'll be filming until April 28th... it's good to see them getting back in business. Hopefully we won't end up with an actor's strike that would delay S4 or give us a shortened S4.

Comment

Working...
                                X