Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all, i'm back from the jungle's of costa rica all safe and sound.. and i'm estatic to find that i didn't miss the last 3 eps. they were originally set to air while i was away from civilization, but i found yesterday that they pushed them back further.. so i'm on cloud 9 right now.. can't wait for the new eps!!
    OrangeSwirl

My Graphix LJ || scifi_abc

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
      First episode I saw all the way through was Hunted and they had me at 'funkytown'. Love that episode, flaws and all.
      Oh great pic! *has unclean thoughts*

Originally posted by wraith_lover View Post
      hey guys I can't wait till Supernatural starts up again in the UK I was glued to the T.V the whole time it has been on, I am becomin hooked to the program.
      welcome!!

Just heard that episode 3.11 Jus In Bello and 3.12 Mystery Spot will be switched in airing order
      making Jus In Bello season 3's finale.

I also heard that Jared said at a convention recently that
      Spoiler:
      if it hadn't been for the strike this season Sam's powers would have come back in a very scary way. Damn this writer's strike!
      GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *sobs*

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      Sorry for the double post but I've got a question for you that's been giving me a headache for a couple of days now.

Why do you think (spoilers for All Hell Breaks Loose)
      Spoiler:
      the Yellow Eyed Demon left the bullit that could (and finally did) kill him in the colt when it was obvious that Jake only needed the colt itself to unlock the Devil's Gate? Do you think that maybe YED was simply arrogant enough to ignore the peril to his "life", or do you think that maybe he wasn't so afraid of the colt in the first place?

My twin and I have been speculating that maybe YED knew better about the colt than the hunters, and their assumption that it could kill the demon once and for all wasn't quite as accurate as they would have thought. After all, he wasn't genuinely afraid of the colt, or why would he have handed the loaded one to Jake when the colt would have done exactly what it was meant to do without the bullit. Why leave the mortal danger inside when you give it to someone you don't trust, or it could be retrieved by the brothers and used on him. If he had gotten rid of the darn bullit, the danger would have been eliminated for ever.

Furthermore, in the Season one finale 'Devil's Trap' the Yellow Eyed Demon didn't differentiate between the "death" of his son, who was shot with the colt, and that of his daughter, who was merely exorcised and sent back to hell.

So, I guess that we haven't necessarily seen the last of the YED. Maybe he is still a major player and pulling the strings on Sam's "downfall" from his hidden spot; and then he comes back with a vengeance.

"I now declare the speculation open!"
      I think...

Spoiler:
      the YED may return .. i bet though he is suppose to be dead... but is he really?... do demons die or does he just go to hell? I just think he might be the one holding Dean's contract

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
      hey all, i'm back from the jungle's of costa rica all safe and sound.. and i'm estatic to find that i didn't miss the last 3 eps. they were originally set to air while i was away from civilization, but i found yesterday that they pushed them back further.. so i'm on cloud 9 right now.. can't wait for the new eps!!
      welcome back so glad you are safe and sound
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Just heard that episode 3.11 Jus In Bello and 3.12 Mystery Spot will be switched in airing order

Spoiler:
        if it hadn't been for the strike this season Sam's powers would have come back in a very scary way. Damn this writer's strike!
        Thanks for the info.

As for what Jared said, I can't wait to see where that goes.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If it goes anywhere. Season 3 is most likely going to be only 12 episodes long.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

I know but that doesn't necessarily mean the storyline will be abandoned if the show gets picked up for another season, what we obviously all hope for.
            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
            sigpic

Comment

Some lovely pictures of the brothers Winchester together....
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you for all the welcomes and yeah it is, the first time I watched it, it had me hooked and I have been even more hooked as the program has gone on. I love those guys

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Wow, interesting. Yeah, I've been reading some reports about Jared's appearance at that con (spoilers)...

Spoiler:
                  I would have loved to see that. Stupid strike...*pouts* He also said that if the strike ends in the next couple of weeks, they may be able to get a few more eps made for this season. While I'm not getting my hopes up, I'd really love that.

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  Have a very warm welcome to the Supernatural thread, wraith_lover!

Amen to that, JessM! As I mentioned before, I watched the pilot episode and it scared the cr*p out of me, I had nightmares for two nights and swore I'd never watch the show again but the relation between the brothers drew me so much into the show that by the end of the week I had not only rewatched the pilot a couple of times but also ordered my Season 1 and 2 box set. I know I'm crazy... lol
                  lol... you're in good company! I'd seen all sorts of ads for this show back during it's first season and before season 2 started. I was a bit intrigued but given the channel it was on, I thought it would be more of a teenybopper type show. Silly me... my mom was hooked on it and she got me hooked beginning with Playthings.

Originally posted by OrangeSwirl View Post
                  Welcome back!!

Comment

I hope season 4 is 30 episodes long
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I hope season 4 will finally see the boys in a desert...

... on horse back.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        I hope season 4 is 30 episodes long
                        Now that would be a great treat for all of us loyal fans! But somehow I don't really think that's going to happen. I guess the boys would have dropped dead from sleep depiviation before the filming marathon could be wrapped. But as I always say, "Sleep is highly overrated!" and that would surely show dedication to their fanbase.
                        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                          I hope season 4 will finally see the boys in a desert...

... on horse back.
                          Now that would be pretty cool

Comment

I'm feeling pretty down because of what happened to Heath Ledger today so here are some sad brother Winchester pics...
                            Spoiler:

"You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough?! I'm done with it. All of it."

*sob* Sorry I'm in such a depressing mood.
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 24 January 2008, 12:07 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm feeling pretty down because of what happened to Heather Ledger today so here are some sad brother Winchester pics...

"You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough?! I'm done with it. All of it."

*sob* Sorry I'm in such a depressing mood.
                              Yes, I completely agree with you there, GatetheWay! One should think that after what happened last week to Brad Renfro (spelling?), the guys should really be smarter than that.

Get some sad brotherly hugs from me.
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles* to you both I know, it's just awful.

Nice sad brother moment pics though. Those 2 were such powerful eps (and Jensen gave a great performance, esp. in AHBL Part 2).

Comment

Working...
                                X