Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Nothing really out there yet. At least, not that I've come across.
    thanks anyway

you know youtube may be what will keep me sane through the hiatus
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Nothing really out there yet. At least, not that I've come across.
      I don't think they've started filming yet. The CW only recently confirmed that Supernatural would be getting a season three and Jensen and Jared have been doing other things lately. (Jensen's play and Jared's movie.)

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
        I don't think they've started filming yet. The CW only recently confirmed that Supernatural would be getting a season three and Jensen and Jared have been doing other things lately. (Jensen's play and Jared's movie.)
        But darnit i neeeeeds it
        what movie is jared in?
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I am a major spoiler whore. Any and all things spoiler, I end up reading. Luckily for me, I've never really had an episode ruined for me (so far). Even knowing certain details, I still find I enjoy the episodes. Reading things is sometimes very different than seeing them happen.
          See that's how I am too. I've tried so hard in the past to avoid spoilers, but I end up reading them anyway. I haven't had any trouble with them ruining anything for me.... yet.

I'm still trying to stay away from them, but who knows how far I'll get, lol

Comment

I can't remember the name of Jared's movie.. but it's about some painter, and I believe it's a trilogy. I'll look it up later when I have time.

Comment

Ah, I just read about that actually. It's called "The Christmas Cottage." I can't remember the painter's name but I think it takes place in the 70s.

I do remember something about it being a trilogy too.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                Ah, I just read about that actually. It's called "The Christmas Cottage." I can't remember the painter's name but I think it takes place in the 70s.

I do remember something about it being a trilogy too.
                The painter's name is Thomas Kinkade. He's apparently popular here in the States, but I'm not quite sure why.

Comment

The painter's name is Thomas Kinkade. He's apparently popular here in the States, but I'm not quite sure why.
                  awww thomas kincaid..likes to paint cottages and the like..
                  one of my best friend's mom adore's him (and she is british)

though we did see some of his art work when we were in the states

does jared play the artist?
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hollywood Babylon
                    Whoa, Stargate took five years to do its in-joke episode...

Folsom Prison Blues
                    Cool episode. I like the fugitive story arc, and Dean was awesome ("I think I'm adorable.") as always.

Only three left...

Comment

I gave up on looking up that movie dealy since you guys are way ahead of me.

I LOVE Folsom Prison Blues! Dean Snark, Sam.. disgruntled, brotherly banters and a ghost hunt. Such a classic Supernatural episode. Hmm.. can there be "classics" when it's only finished its second season?

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                        I LOVE Folsom Prison Blues! Dean Snark, Sam.. disgruntled, brotherly banters and a ghost hunt. Such a classic Supernatural episode. Hmm.. can there be "classics" when it's only finished its second season?
                        and whump don't forget the whump!

cool Naonak! you will enjoy the next few eppies for sure!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

That's it... the name totally escaped me. Thanks!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          From what I've heard, I think he does.

Originally posted by nyxlily View Post
                          I gave up on looking up that movie dealy since you guys are way ahead of me.

Me too! That was a cool ep... love the whumping as well And don't forget we get Narim/Simon in there too (Garwin Sanford)!

and I agree - you are in for a treat for the next few eps, Naonak

Comment

Awww.. character whumps. The thing that brings us together like a family. It makes me grow all warm and fuzzy.

Ahem.. sorry, I'm just bored. I'm off to read more fanfics. Where, unsurprisingly, involves more Dean whumps.

Comment

One thing I appreciated about Hollywood Babylon is that it wasn't insulting towards fandom. It poked a bit of fun at the supernatural/horror genre, yes, but I never felt like "we" were targets of ridicule and derision, which is an undercurrent that I think runs strong throughout Stargate.

Of course, give it a few more years and maybe SPN will be just as hostile and condescending towards its fans, but I sincerely hope not. Although I hope it does get at least a few more years to prove they won't go down that path.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                awww thomas kincaid..likes to paint cottages and the like..
                                one of my best friend's mom adore's him (and she is british)

though we did see some of his art work when we were in the states

*shrugs* All his stuff more or less looks the same to me.

He does, and apparently he has a mustache, but I haven't seen any pics to confirm it. I think it's supposed to take place in the '70s.

Comment

Working...
                                X