Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supernatural : General Discussion/Appreciation (Spoiler Tags req for S15)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some behind-the-scenes vids from SPN's Long Distance Call.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Also, a new interview with Kripke from E!'s Kristin...

And then about the finale, "No Rest for the Wicked," I assume Jensen Ackles' character dies and that's the last we'll see of him on the show?

Yes, Jensen wanted to focus on movies, and he wouldn't give me the 25 percent salary kickback I demanded, so he's leaving the series. Chad Michael Murray is joining the cast to replace him, and next year will be like that season on Dukes of Hazzard where it was Vance and Coy instead of Bo and Luke. Everything's gonna be a little bit off, but it'll be good...I think you'll like it.
      God, I love this man.
      Last edited by GatetheWay; 07 May 2008, 06:32 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

He definitely likes to screw with us.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The season 3 DVDs are set to be released August 26, 2008. Source

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
            Thanks for the news. I know I'll be pre-ordering it as soon as it is available.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

thoughts on the finale

Spoiler:
              Okay as the CW show description says Lilith holds Dean's contract
              she is so going to use that as leverage against sam

I wonder if Sam makes a counter offer... him for dean.. i mean cause thats what Lilith wants cause then she will have defeated her enemy in a way...just a thought
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Also, a new interview with Kripke from E!'s Kristin...
                God, I love this man.
                Wow where would I be without this thread and it's awesome participants?! Thanks for the link .

Now I have to wait impatiently for news on the R4 release....I expect it'll be sometime in September before we get them.

And Yay! I finally got to watch Long Distance Caller. It was a really brilliant episode, I loved how they got right back into the storyline regarding the death-deal and another episode that had me on the edge of my seat and sounding really stupid whilst yelling at the screen. "No it's a trap!" Lucky I was home alone...

Comment

A big yay for Supernatural Season 3 dvds coming out in August instead of September(even though it's late August). I love the cover.

I really respect Kripke for only doing 5 seasons of Supernatural and wanting to end with a quality final season and show finale. It's smart thinking . There are many other show runners that should have done the same thing.

I'm really excited about the final 2 episodes and can't wait for Season 4.

Comment

Just got through the intro teaser for Time is on My Side and had to share this:
                    Spoiler:
                    KAVAN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Another great episode IMO. Both storylines were fun to follow. A very fitting ending too. At least I sure think so.

Next week is going to be amazing!
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So now we know why Bella was always stealing supernatural artifacts
                        Spoiler:
                        looking for a way out of her deal. Although, she wasn't really a ruthless killer of her parents. It's made pretty clear that she was looking for a way out of a very abusive home situation. The demon provided her with that opportunity. She was wrong, but I can understand her motivation and desperation.

Sam's getting pretty desperate too.

It was great to see Steven Williams(Mr. X) from the X-Files, as Rufus. My, didn't he paint a happy picture of a hunter's life.

So now Dean knows who holds his contract. What's he gonna do next week???

Comment

Well, well, well...
                          Spoiler:
                          Bella is dead.. Well, I'd imagine she is. Was pretty inevitable that the Hounds were coming for her, just we didn't actually 'see' her die / being taken away. Does this mean perhalps, that she may still be?

Also, above, someone said this was the final? The is still one more episode to go yet, which pits Sam, Dean and Bobby against Lillith, and a bunch of her pals. I'd assume Ruby will be involved somewhere (helping Sam and Dean).. Would be nice to see a few of the older folk back too, such as that Mother and Daughter we saw last season (forgot their names, but they lived in that bar, with Ash).
                          sigpic
                          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Yeah, it was good to see "Mr. X." He's a great actor.

Spoiler:
                            I wonder if Bella is dead or not. We're certainly supposed to think she is. I agree - letting the demon kill her parents was wrong, but she was young and desperate...too bad she didn't find another way.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                            O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

She could have she just didn't. That's always been Bela's way. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh my god!
                                A "Supernatural" thread?
                                Stargate + Supernatural could it get any better?
                                I love this forum

*waves into the round*
                                Busy reading the thread .. 162 pages.. could have been worse
                                sigpic
                                Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                                Spoiler:
                                Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                                You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Working...
                                X